Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

I new learned something about Planned Parenthood

no sh!t

:doh:

Think about this Dr. Obeski.

PP is tax exempt. (Which is fine) but ALSO.....

PP accepts Obamacare which for people going to PP is govt subsidised. And on top they get another revenue stream through govt grants. They are double dipping into Uncle Sams pockets.

Seems a bit much. But thats just me.

No wonder they can spend Millions per year on lobbyists and political campaigns.

Just read it. Nothing new. :dunno:

Well it is the answer your question. If you don't find an adequate difference that's fine but don't say nobody can answer your question

And Ill ask the question nobody can ever answer me.

If Obamacare mandates ALL people must have health insurance, why cant ALL women use said insurance at a normal GP or OBGYN?

Obamacare made govt funding of PP obsolete.

bandrus, here is my question. I appreciate the link, really do. But where does it exactly answer it? I may have missed it (not being sarcastic). Can you quote it from the link for me?

Im open to being wrong. Wont be the first time.

Greatest place on earth, god bless them. Gotten tested there, checked up, spared from having 3 horrific kids over the years there. Best institution in America. Oh and if you think getting rid of them will stop abortions think again. It will just raise the rate of unsafe abortions and deaths to both mothers and kids. They are a godsend.

Planned Parenthood is a non-profit organization therefore patients need not pay for the services theyre availing. This is a big help for less-privileged patients, for people with no insurance and for teens who find themselves without any support from their parents."

And as stated above for profit hospital systems can be religiously affiliated and not provide similar services in some areas

And as says above certain individuals may be covered by parents insurance and will not support their choices

Obamacare mandates insurance coverage.

Geek Club help me out. Is this untrue?

PP accepts insurance and then waives the co-pay or co- insurance. Which is why they have non profit and tax empt status.

So, just a little Googling. Looks like somebody's rehashing a "scandal" from comments Obummer made in 2012 on one of the late night shows.

Is a stupid thing to say. But then again, flash mobs were all the rage back then too.

Jesus kids. What's next? The 57th state impeachment hearings? Reverend Wright fiasco? Mom Jeans? Flag pin debacle?

Trump had a good week. Take the win. Live in the now.

2012? Really? Fess up. Which one of the am talk radio turds get you guys all fired up? Hannity?

I'm pretty sure even Obama didn't invite Kanye to the White House for Christ's sake.

That does not mean that an obgyn within a reasonable distance accepts whatever coverage said person has

Youre not understanding my point. I think youre conflating my point with an anti abortion stance.

Like any other not for profit (Boys and Girls Club for example) I have zero problem with them existing, having tax exempt status AND accepting insurance, even govt subsidised insurace.

But they could do that without lobbied for government grants. The fact they spend Millions on lobbying and political campaigns tells me that.

Spend that money on mammograms. You know, womens lives.

Ok so here again it seems to be about proving a point instead of solving a problem with you azzhats.

Explain to me how defunding planned parenthood is a good idea? Again keeping in mind how many deadbeats make babies and split, seems to me getting rid of planned parenthood would exacerbate the problem 10 fold.

Youre not understanding my point. I think youre conflating my point with an anti abortion stance.

Like any other not for profit (Boys and Girls Club for example) I have zero problem with them existing, having tax exempt status AND accepting insurance, even govt subsidised insurace.

But they could do that without lobbied for government grants. The fact they spend Millions on lobbying and political campaigns tells me that.

Spend that money on mammograms. You know, womens lives.

The question was what is the need for PP if people have to have healthcare insurance and can just go to an obgyn

Ok so here again it seems to be about proving a point instead of solving a problem with you azzhats.

Explain to me how defunding planned parenthood is a good idea? Again keeping in mind how many deadbeats make babies and split, seems to me getting rid of planned parenthood would exacerbate the problem 10 fold.

You are under the working assumption that the government stopping giving PP Grants as meaning PP ends entirely.

Thats what they want you to believe because they dont want to end receiving a revenue stream.

The question was what is the need for PP if people have to have healthcare insurance and can just go to an obgyn

So its either

A. They live many miles away from normal doctors.

B. Teens somehow arent insured.

Correct?

You are under the working assumption that the government stopping giving PP Grants as meaning PP ends entirely.

Thats what they want you to believe because they dont want to end receiving a revenue stream.

Good point. I always just assumed they were a non profit sustained primarily by government funding with a little bit from donations. Pretty much a charity.

Got a break down of their funding sources?

So its either

A. They live many miles away from normal doctors.

B. Teens somehow arent insured.

Correct?

I don't have the exact figure of course but I would bet over 90% of the people going to PP don't have insurance or if they do, cannot afford the deductible/out of pocket for the abortion.

I don't have the exact figure of course but I would bet over 90% of the people going to PP don't have insurance or if they do, cannot afford the deductible/out of pocket for the abortion.

You do know what Obamacare is right?

You do know what Obamacare is right?

Yep. Also aware that

a) a lot of broke people pay the penalty instead of having a couple hundred bucks a month taken out their check

B) the broke ones that carry health insurance cannot afford the deductible/out of pocket for the abortion

Yep. Also aware that

a) a lot of broke people pay the penalty instead of having a couple hundred bucks a month taken out their check

B) the broke ones that carry health insurance cannot afford the deductible/out of pocket for the abortion

Oh and also heard something about the mandate? Also PP was around long before Obamacare as well.

You just putting words in their mouths now?

Really, this shouldn't be surprising to anybody.

talk to anybody here who has had a scan of their liver or kidneys or lungs or anything else. Your doctor doesn't walk you into special room where they have their 25 million dollar MRI machine.

First phase of any breast exam is the Tactical face. You look for lumps and other abnormalities. If that test reveals concerns, then, just like any other doctor and any other major scan, you are sent to a third-party service provider.

This sounds like one of those shocking Sean Hannity things that isn't shocking at all if you got a brain in your head.

This guy gets it.

Except that was a completely irrelevant response to the point that was posted.

The OP was surprised about mammograms not be offered. They provide many other non-abortion services, which are utilized far more often than pregnancy termination. What is your point?

The OP was surprised about mammograms not be offered. They provide many other non-abortion services, which are utilized far more often than pregnancy termination. What is your point?

Apparently, his boobs hurt.

And now Obama made his cooter hurt too. 😖

. Many women live hundreds of miles away from hospitals that provide necessary services.

No they don't

No good reason for getting pregnant in 2018 via consensual sex if you don't want to. Birth control is safe , effective, available and cheap. Plus there's anal.

Good point. I always just assumed they were a non profit sustained primarily by government funding with a little bit from donations. Pretty much a charity.

Got a break down of their funding sources?

37% government funding/grants, 36% private contributions, 22% private health grants, 5% other.

It's ridiculous to think you can remove over 1/3 of an entity's funding and they'd readily replace it.

• Like 1

You know that not every office accepts Medicaid right

No, every doctor accepts every insurance, or lack thereof, with open arms. :rolleyes: The same dimwits who believe that think medicine should function as a free market...yet can't connect the dots which patients are preferred.

The reality is, few private physicians accept sh!tty insurance and uninsured patients, and the ones who do are often overwhelmed with the burden of their often difficult patient population.

It was a response to my post, not the OP.

Go back and read my original post.

Apparently, his boobs hurt.

And now Obama made his cooter hurt too.

You'd think he'd be content just calling Obummer a dipsh!t. But no, Obama's mistake is a reflection of PP lying to torture more babies, tax-free!

It was a response to my post, not the OP.

Go back and read my original post.

Obama was wrong. Probably lumped breast exams in with mammograms. PP never claimed to perform mammography, and they definitely didn't scream and shout it. HTH.

Im okay with first trimester abortions (up to 8 weeks specifically) anything after that is flat out murder. A lot of you are sick in the head.

Obama was wrong. Probably lumped breast exams in with mammograms. PP never claimed to perform mammography. HTH.

Of course he was wrong, but that doesn't invalidate my point. So were the other two direct quotes I posted. It proved my point.

HTH.

Im okay with first trimester abortions (up to 8 weeks specifically) anything after that is flat out murder. A lot of you are sick in the head.

This is where I'm at after being made aware of these late term abortions and the sick focks that advocate for it. Same type of people preaching to the rest of us how morally superior they are.