Sign in to follow this  
joeshushu

Snapcrap

New app in the sh1t hole that is California. Follow where the crap is located on the streets.

If your city/state is so bad that you have to create an app to get literal sh1t off the streets then you need to re-evaluate yourselves

Welcome to the most desired place to live in the world and biggest economy that single handedly props up the rest of the country and there wouldnt even be a USA without it. But yes, our cities have bums and poop same as yours do, they just unfortunately like it here so much.

The problem with California is they don't get hurricanes. Katrina was the best poop and piss cleaner in the history of weather phenomenon. Literally Decades of fecal matter and urine were washed away from New Orleans.

Literally Decades of fecal matter and urine were washed away from New Orleans.

Thats racist, they arent all bad.

Welcome to the most desired place to live in the world and biggest economy that single handedly props up the rest of the country and there wouldnt even be a USA without it. But yes, our cities have bums and poop same as yours do, they just unfortunately like it here so much.

Why are all the middle class people fleeing in droves?

California sucks. Florida has everything California has to offer except the bums and queers.

California sucks. Florida has everything California has to offer except the bums and queers.

Yeah, South Beach is known for it's lack of the gheys.🌈😁

CA has it's problems, but FL is a bigger sh!thole. The only thing you guys have are a few decent beaches that are overrun with retirees and rednecks.

CA has it's problems, but FL is a bigger sh!thole. The only thing you guys have are a few decent beaches that are overrun with retirees and rednecks.

Maybe 20 years ago. And whats wrong with rednecks aka country people? Really good genuine people, no wonder you dont like them.

Maybe 20 years ago. And whats wrong with rednecks aka country people? Really good genuine people, no wonder you dont like them.

Have you travelled much? California is a beautiful state. Unless FL grew some mountains, it isn't.

I grew up in the south, and had my fill of hunting, NASCAR, country music, intolerance and evangelicism.

Have you travelled much? California is a beautiful state. Unless FL grew some mountains, it isn't.

I grew up in the south, and had my fill of hunting, NASCAR, country music, intolerance and evangelicism.

Yep, been to San Diego numerous times, I actually love it there very beautiful.

You didnt answer my question though, whats wrong with country people? Not all are intolerant evangelicals. Whenever I go on long drives out of town I really like stopping in the smaller rural country parts of Florida. Ocala, Lake City... great people, good food and they always has the best customer service. Youd probably say its because Im white but thats because youre an .

right, because you're so tolerant now. :lol: :rolleyes:

Yep, been to San Diego numerous times, I actually love it there very beautiful.

You didnt answer my question though, whats wrong with country people? Not all are intolerant evangelicals. Whenever I go on long drives out of town I really like stopping in the smaller rural country parts of Florida. Ocala, Lake City... great people, good food and they always has the best customer service. Youd probably say its because Im white but thats because youre an ######.

They' ve always been nice to me, but we just share different interests and values.

If you knew me IRL, you'd never reach that conclusion. But keep fighting the good fight. :thumbsup:

So youre fake and put on an act?

Nope. You guys get so caught up in political identity you forget this place ain't reflective of reality.

Wait...what? Are you actually saying you're above all that here? :lol:

Because your own posts betray you if you think that.

Wait...what? Are you actually saying you're above all that here? :lol:

Because your own posts betray you if you think that.

Sure. I don't berate someone like you just because you're conservative. :dunno:

Pen take the L on this one. You came in spewing some self righteous crap and it backfired.

It true. The south is so intolerant there are no blacks there anymore.