Sign in to follow this  
Lamb of God

ROS. Njoku or Brate

I have burton and just picked up Brate but then someone just dropped Njoku. Would u drop Brate for him. Brate does well with Winston thats proven, I guess who has the higher ceiling in a 1 pt ppr non keeper league.

I heard there's an outside shot Howard could be back this week....if not then soon...

Njoku is the unquestioned go to te there I think

I play in a PPR high stakes league with non Mando te's . ..we can play up to 5 receivers with 4 minimum .....hooper and njoku are out there and I'm trying to decide between them.....I have ryan and goff as my qbs...also have burton and ebron

I heard there's an outside shot Howard could be back this week....if not then soon...

Njoku is the unquestioned go to te there I think

I play in a PPR high stakes league with non Mando te's . ..we can play up to 5 receivers with 4 minimum .....hooper and njoku are out there and I'm trying to decide between them.....I have ryan and goff as my qbs...also have burton and ebron

p

Think is though when Howard was active even last year Winston goes to Brate anyway so I don’t think Howard being there is as big a thing. I see Njoku as having more targets. He had 11 last game, the tds may come.

p

Think is though when Howard was active even last year Winston goes to Brate anyway so I don’t think Howard being there is as big a thing. I see Njoku as having more targets. He had 11 last game, the tds may come.

Ya...I know of winston affinity for brate...but Howard is a 1st rounder and it's his 2nd year...he was playing a very healthy snap share before getting hurt....

Njoku will get it going with Mayfield and be a good play at TE

Njoku feels like he is on the verge of breaking out into a top 5 TE. Targets are there, big plays and tds should follow given his athleticism. Ill buy stock. Maybe itll turn into a Brees-Gates like combo?

the time to own NJOKU is not this year. next year is his breakout year...jimmy graham like numbers in new orleans

I think you have your te in Burton.

I think he has the best value.

Thanks.

Plus hes done with his bye week.

If he stays healthy thats your starter.

I agree with paws.....you don’t need a second TE except maybe as a flex option. But of the two you named, I’d go Njoku only because Brate and Howard will minimize the other.

Go with Njoku. Neither Howard or Brate are viable starters while both are healthy. Brate just signed a long-term extension and Howard's locked in for at least 2 or 3 more years. They're not going anywhere.

Njoku has gone 5/50 and 6/69 the last 2 weeks with Mayfield. He's showing some consistency, has oodles of talent and the Browns schedule looks pretty favorable for the near future.

Also have Njoku and still waiting for that breakout game. I hope he spends some extra time after practice and works on the jugs machine cause all I keep hearing is how he keeps dropping passes. I hope that breakout comes sooner rather than later!!