Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Kaepernick requests his remarks at Harvard ceremony be off-the-record

It's pretty obvious. He wants to make his much demanded public protest privately.

Sort of like CBF wanted to make a private complaint public. But didn't want to be held accountable for doing so.

Just get the transcripts of a relevant Al Sharpton speech and practice pronouncing the big words.

Well, he's a functioning illiterate moron, so I could see why.

Just get the transcripts of a relevant Al Sharpton speech and practice pronouncing the big words.

The guy hosts a radio program on xm radio station called "urban view'. Wow is that audience angry these days. I tune in a few minutes now and then and hear them implode.

Speaking at Harvard? LMFAO, the society continues to amaze me....

The guy hosts a radio program on xm radio station called "urban view'. Wow is that audience angry these days. I tune in a few minutes now and then and hear them implode.

I spoke of that channel on here years ago. If anyone really wants to hear racism at its finest just tune I to the Urban View on Sirius. The KKK Channel hides their racism better than them.

Wasnt it Harvard that the one kid got into for writing black lives matter over and over on his essay?

Wasnt it Harvard that the one kid got into for writing black lives matter over and over on his essay?

Stanford. https://www.usatoday.com/story/college/2017/04/04/this-teen-wrote-blacklivesmatter-over-and-over-on-his-stanford-application-and-got-in/37430957/

Fvcking idiots.

Ziad Ahmed has made waves on social media sharing screenshots of his Stanford application and acceptance letter. A photo of his application shows the #BlackLivesMatter hashtag repeated over and over, in response to the question, "What matters to you, and why?"

"The Bangladeshi-American teen worked on the Martin O'Malley campaign in the 2016 presidential season, before joining the Hillary Clinton as a volunteer under the campaign's Muslim outreach director. He's also interned at the U.S. State Department. He was once recognized by President Barack Obama at a dinner for Muslim Americans."

Linda Sarsour - #ziadtheactivist always making us proud. #BlackLivesMatter

• Like 1

Linda Sarsour....jesus h christ......nothing around or about that person is acceptable....

I spoke of that channel on here years ago. If anyone really wants to hear racism at its finest just tune I to the Urban View on Sirius. The KKK Channel hides their racism better than them.

You cannot overstate the level of racism, intolerance, and the lack of actual intelligence that spews out from that channel. And I'm not even talking about Sharpton. He's a whole other category. If I were black, I would sue that channel for pretending to represent me.

wasnt there some asian professor that spouted some really intolerant crap from Harvard too?

Also think there was some former administration employee involved with something at harvard at one point

wasnt there some asian professor that spouted some really intolerant crap from Harvard too?

Also think there was some former administration employee involved with something at harvard at one point

Pick a school, almost every university now allows their professors to spew all kinds of hate; but so long as the speech attacks men, white men in particular, then its just fine....of course any speech that opposes this hate speech is wrong and evil....welcome to the new world, lol

She got hired at NYTimes as an editor. The paper of record. She'll have to turn it down a bit to fit right in, but not this week. This week is la-la-loony meltdown week in the MSM.