Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Greatest Mystery since Old Maid's Hallway

I'm not convinced an upgrade is needed. But even if there is an upgrade, I worry of the potential crazy you get as a side effect when dealing with a woman willing to try this.

You know, I don't want to be nitpicky here, but she's clearly lifting with her legs.

Like the doctor said, sure, doing Kegel exercises is good for the old clam trap. But that's nothing new.

In other Vagina News..... :lock:

Woman's Husband Likes Her To Leave Fruit In Her Vagina All Day So He Can Eat It Later :shocking:

https://www.delish.com/food/a21053154/womans-husband-likes-her-to-leave-fruit-in-her-vagina-all-day-so-he-can-eat-it-later/?utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=socialflowFBDEL&utm_medium=social-media

Not sure why vagina stories are so popular today :dunno:

I'm not convinced an upgrade is needed. But even if there is an upgrade, I worry of the potential crazy you get as a side effect when dealing with a woman willing to try this.

Yes

My only thought is, is she actually "holding" it, or is the rope clipped or tied on sumthin? :dunno:

You know, I don't want to be nitpicky here, but she's clearly lifting with her legs.

Like the doctor said, sure, doing Kegel exercises is good for the old clam trap. But that's nothing new.

:lol:

Yes

My only thought is, is she actually "holding" it, or is the rope clipped or tied on sumthin? :dunno:

Granted, my BS detector may be wrong, wouldn't be the first time, and I'm glad for the reminder to use it. But it didn't go off here. I'm taking the story at face value as real. Doesn't seem like something make up, seems like something a woman could get ... how shall we say... carried away with.

• Like 1

Kegels are good for the prostate too

She is fugly.

Definitely a butter face. But with talent like that. Im in.

She's discovered a way to compensate for those adventurous enough to try.

What are they gonna call it? This is taken. :dunno:

• Like 1

Geez, the biotch sneezes and you're called 'Stumpy McEunich" the rest of your life.

"Uh, Gesundheidt?" :huh:

how far?

What are they gonna call it? This is taken. :dunno:

:lol:

How about the ladies just eat the cucumbers instead of 'pickling' them in their cooters?

:lol: :cry: :lol:

Geez, the biotch sneezes and you're called 'Stumpy McEunich" the rest of your life.

"Uh, Gesundheidt?" :huh:

:shocking: :lol:

I remember someone posted here that he liked to munch the wife's stinkbox after she would run a few miles.