Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Eagles at Giants: In-Game Discussion

Wow. What a great drive by manning. Leave it to a HOFer to get 0 whole points when the team needs it. Too bad barkely is an RB and not a QB.

Why keep throwing to Odell? When he gets frustrated he starts to suck. Shouldve passed to Barkley (probably not but dammit I wanted another TD)

I think they will be looking to draft a QB this coming draft. Hell the way they are playing they should have a high pick

Damn, that's some new insight in this thread. :lol:

I guess this kid in Oregon is the hot QB prospect?

Yeah, Digby is known for it.

Ha! Yea but a few people around here somehow think Eli is elite when that has never been the case. Just like Ravens fans think Flacco is elite

Remember that time the Bears traded two firsts and a third for Jay Cutler? That was pretty good. So long ago though.

You're a bitter angry fock :lol:

Ha! Yea but a few people around here somehow think Eli is elite when that has never been the case. Just like Ravens fans think Flacco is elite

giants fans can't admit that they have a crap QB. Just all praise an RB first round draft that will only hurt them in the long run. They have no dline, no oline, and no QB. They will never compete while they have barkley. Too bad for him actually.

You're a bitter angry fock :lol:

Seriously, that dude is messed up. When talking about the giants he always starts talking about the Bears. Makes no sense at all. He doesn't know how to talk about the giants cause he is hurting so bad.

Seriously, that dude is messed up. When talking about the giants he always starts talking about the Bears. Makes no sense at all. He doesn't know how to talk about the giants cause he is hurting so bad.

Bah, he needs to yell at his tv. It's cleansing

I've never seen so many people riled up about a once elite QB who is clearly at the end. Eli is one of the good guys in the NFL. You people need medication

Yeah. Giant fans can't admit Eli is done.

:lol:

Digby likes to follow me around. But he won't engage anymore, too many lumpings.

Digby likes to follow me around. But he won't engage anymore, too many lumpings.

Not as bad the giants lumpings. Boy are they bad with a bad QB and no future. "OMG, what a great pick barkley was". Miles from nowhere is the end result for that pick.

That offense of the Giants is putrid. Eli is done, Odell is overrated, and Shula clearly sucks balls as the OC. But man, is Barkley ever fantastic. Averaging 10 yards/carry and 11 yards/catch...holyfock! :shocking:

Not as bad the giants lumpings. Boy are they bad with a bad QB and no future. "OMG, what a great pick barkley was". Miles from nowhere is the end result for that pick.

No one follows that guy around. He does the following. Dont be deceived

That offense of the Giants is putrid. Eli is done, Odell is overrated, and Shula clearly sucks balls as the OC. But man, is Barkley ever fantastic. Averaging 10 yards/carry and 11 yards/catch...holyfock! :shocking:

I keep saying Barkley is legit. Dude is a legit beast

In fantasy. He will not help them win anything though.

There is no weakness. He occasionally doesn't do a great job blocking...but jeebus...speed, power, elusiveness and great hands. He's what Jonathan Stewart projected to be coming out Oregon, but appears to not have the genetically gimpy feet/ankles that plagued Stewart. He's the rookie back I've seen in a while...IMO he's better than Gurley, better than Peterson (if only because of the pass catching and blocking) in their 1st year.

In fantasy. He will not help them win anything though.

Dude, that's not Barkley fault...and this IS a fantasy football website...that team around him is putrid. Bad attitudes, bad coaching, horrible QB, pedestrian defense. Hell, even their kicking and return game looks sh!tty. Right now he IS the only offense they are getting.

Dude, that's not Barkley fault...and this IS a fantasy football website...that team around him is putrid. Bad attitudes, bad coaching, horrible QB, pedestrian defense. Hell, even their kicking and return game looks sh!tty. Right now he IS the only offense they are getting.

I don't disagree. I am just saying even though he has talent, the giants screwed themselves by wasting that pick on barkey.

I don't disagree. I am just saying even though he has talent, the giants screwed themselves by wasting that pick on barkey.

Darnold wouldn't have saved them, nor would Rosen, Mayfield, Jackson or whatever other rookie QB you want to give them. We have no idea just yet if ANY of those guys are franchise QB's...but Barkley may be a GENERATIONAL talent at RB.

Darnold wouldn't have saved them, nor would Rosen, Mayfield, Jackson or whatever other rookie QB you want to give them. We have no idea just yet if ANY of those guys are franchise QB's...but Barkley may be a GENERATIONAL talent at RB.

Ok. So you are saying that you know how every QB in his rookie year college is going to perform at the pro level throughout his career.

Barkley will definitively not help them win a title. He will be good and waste away in NY. They would have been way better off with a lineman or LB.

Ok. So you are saying that you know how every QB in his rookie year college is going to perform at the pro level throughout his career.

Barkley will definitively not help them win a title. He will be good and waste away in NY. They would have been way better off with a lineman or LB.

Dude, what part are you having trouble following? I said we don't know if any of those players are franchise QB's yet. So not only did I admit I don't know how they will turn out, but I also left it open that it could happen to one, any or all of them.

Barkley WILL help them win a title....if he has all the other piece in place around him, which he clearly doesn't. But the same would be said of ANY player they picked at any position who looked as good as he does thus far. Picking the best player is always a good thing. And to my eye, Saquan looks like potentially the best player in the draft thus far. No one player would have change their fortune, they should be in rebuild mode and next season should prioritize a QB and offensive line help. But putting their failure on Saquan is oversimplifying their problems and quite honestly, just stupid. 6 weeks in there isn't another rookie making the kind of difference he's making.

Dude, what part are you having trouble following? I said we don't know if any of those players are franchise QB's yet. So not only did I admit I don't know how they will turn out, but I also left it open that it could happen to one, any or all of them.

Barkley WILL help them win a title....if he has all the other piece in place around him, which he clearly doesn't. But the same would be said of ANY player they picked at any position who looked as good as he does thus far. Picking the best player is always a good thing. And to my eye, Saquan looks like potentially the best player in the draft thus far. No one player would have change their fortune, they should be in rebuild mode and next season should prioritize a QB and offensive line help. But putting their failure on Saquan is oversimplifying their problems and quite honestly, just stupid. 6 weeks in there isn't another rookie making the kind of difference he's making.

The giants don't have all the pieces in place to win a title. Just because they have a good RB doesn't mean they have anything else .RBs are not the starting point build a team around. What part of this are you having trouble following?

One linebacker or lineman will help more than a once in a millenia talent at RB? I agree with the broad strokes of your point but not the details. Thats just not true, the team just needs a new franchise QB and they will be set. Unique talent at both WR and RB with a good QB they can contend for a title while adding those important pieces you mention.

The giants, not barkley don't have all the pieces in place to win a title because they have agood RB .RBs are not the starting point build a team around. What part of this are you having trouble following?

The best team in the NFC right now are the Rams. First came Gurley, then came Goff. Quiet down skippy.

Sometimes guys are productive because they are used in certain situations. I dont see a workhorse role being the fit for Smallwood. 50/50 would have been a lot better id think.

I dont think Smallwood is a workhorse. He's just better than Clement

:thumbsup:

The best team in the NFC right now are the Rams. First came Gurley, then came Goff. Quiet down skippy.

Are you trying to tell me that the giants have as good a defense as the Rams? As good an oline as the Rams? The Eagles just walked over the giants last night without a sweat. You should watch football before you spew that crap... skippy.

The giants don't have all the pieces in place to win a title. Just because they have a good RB doesn't mean they have anything else .RBs are not the starting point build a team around. What part of this are you having trouble following?

Exactly, you just destroyed your own argument. You keep insisting that having Barkley = Giants don't win titles but you readily admit they "don't have the pieces in place to win a title". The next step in the process of your education is to realize that it really doesn't matter all that much who or what the Giants picked with that 1st pick last draft because NO ONE player was going to change their fortunes enough to make them win a title. You clearly have something against Barkley and the bias shows through even your most valiant attempt at being logical. You could scoop up Tom Brady and throw him on that team and, while they would likely be better, they still would not win a title because they lack the pieces, including coaching. Would the Giants have been better in the long term picking a QB? Quite possibly, simply because the shelf life for QB's is considerably longer. Would that QB help them win a championship now? Nope. In Barkley you are looking at what will likely be the rookie of the year and continue to make the dumbass assertion that he's not helping them win a title...so name another player drafted last year who would. By your logic the Detroit Lions never should have drafted Barry Sanders because he didn't win them a title despite being a generational talent. Same with the Chargers and LaDainian Tomlinson. In fact, by your logic, EVERY 1st round RB EVER drafted was a wasted pick if they didn't win a title. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

He has something against the Giants in General and Eli in particular, Barkley is a distant third on his hate list

He has something against the Giants in General and Eli in particular, Barkley is a distant third on his hate list

that make a lot of sense

Because I thought this last outburst would light some form of fire under the Giants and Manning in particular, I picked up Eli to fill in for Stafford this past week.

Good move.

:mad:

Never again, noodlearm.

I've never seen so many people riled up about a once elite decent QB who is clearly at the end. Eli is one of the good guys in the NFL. You people need medication

FIFY

• Like 1