Sign in to follow this  
seh2000

Trade advice: Trade Mixon for Keenan Allen?

PPR: My RBs and WRs are below, we start 2 RB, 2 WR and 2 Flex.

RBs: James Conner, Mixon, James White, Tevin Coleman, Nyheim Hines, Jalen Richards (AND I have LeVeon Bell)

WR: Demaryius Thomas, Stills, Lockett, Josh Gordon, Ted Gin, Tyler Gabiriel.

No

Thx for reply. Curious of your reasoning, just so I know- not enough for Mixon, not an Allen fan?

Also would you or anyone else that would say no, do it for James White if he would?

• Like 1

Locket has actually been one of the most consistent ppr wr values, check the game logs. You do need an RB for sure, but its easier to replace them than RB1.

Yes for White no question. You have a strong stable of RBs but sorry WR corp, need to upgrade. Will still be set at RB.

White in PPR is gold right now.

Good conversation all. Much appreciated.

Im sensing the Mixon deal is off, but if he gave up Keenan for white and say one of my WR (who would u bundle)...would you move white then?

Go try and get Gabriel for cheap.

David Moore

Equanimious

Derrick Willies all took a step last week. One of them may turn out to be a good plug and play this year. Or maybe they all suck and week 5 just so happened to be their peaks

I would have to say no as well. Keenan has been something of a disappointment thus far, although better days are probably ahead. But after this weekend (Steelers run defense is decent) Mixon will be a player that appears on lots of championship teams.

I would take Allen for Mixon.

I think you need Allen more.

Good luck.

You can flex the three RBs when Bell comes back and be very strong there. You need as many RBs as you can get for the long haul, they can drop like flies. Thinking you are set with 3 and trading one, then one gets hurt suddenly you had 3 and now have 1. Better to find wrs through the wire rather than trade RB assets imo.