Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

Sanders and Freeman injured?

UPDATE (8:50 p.m. MST): Head Coach Vance Joseph said Stewart (neck), Hamilton (knee), Royce Freeman (ankle) and Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) all left the game and did not return. Joseph said Stewart had a stinger and dealt with the same injury against the Rams.

I'm pretty sure Sanders got injured dancing on the sidelines. he's got 10 days to heal up and a JUICY matchup vs KC. He'll be fine I'm sure.

Manny said in the post-game interview that he planted his ankle wrong in the 4th, but could have completed the game if needed. He said that he will be fine for Week 8; can't get a better matchup than that. Sanders is having a career year, on pace for 1500 total yards and 10 TDs.

Manny said in the post-game interview that he planted his ankle wrong in the 4th, but could have completed the game if needed. He said that he will be fine for Week 8; can't get a better matchup than that. Sanders is having a career year, on pace for 1500 total yards and 10 TDs.

My WR's in one league looked pretty bleak with Sanders and John Brown as my only real options while Edelman was suspended and Baldwin was M.I.A. and I was getting desperate for a trade. Now it's pivoted into a strength on back of Manny. giddyup!

Thanks. I just read on Rotoworld that Freeman isnt so sure about next week. Lindsay owners GIDDYUP!!

Sounds like a high-ankle sprain for Freeman. Good for LIndsay owners.

My WR's in one league looked pretty bleak with Sanders and John Brown as my only real options while Edelman was suspended and Baldwin was M.I.A. and I was getting desperate for a trade. Now it's pivoted into a strength on back of Manny. giddyup!

Yep, I wasnt all that excited with Allen, Tate, Sanders and Robinson but Sanders is carrying my WRs and Tate has put up some big ppr numbers in a few games...now for Keenen to turn up his game and I'm fine with Allen Robinson as a 4th WR.

Yep, I wasnt all that excited with Allen, Tate, Sanders and Robinson but Sanders is carrying my WRs and Tate has put up some big ppr numbers in a few games...now for Keenen to turn up his game and I'm fine with Allen Robinson as a 4th WR.

I'd love to acquire Keenan but I can't seem to get the trade partners interested. :dunno: