Sign in to follow this  
lickin_starfish

Guatemalan Caravan

If these people are fleeing violence and poverty in Guatemala, why don't they stop when they reach the safety of Mexico? Why continue on to the USA?

My guess is it has something to do with Welfare.

Mexico isnt much better.

It would be rewarding to take some of the crybabies from our country and let them spend some time in these other countries, maybe then they will realize just how good they have it

Soros Funded

Democrat Approved

Media Hyped

Trump ( Racist ) :doh:

Mexico isnt much better.

It would be rewarding to take some of the crybabies from our country and let them spend some time in these other countries, maybe then they will realize just how good they have it

I wonder if all these "feeling soul" democrats would sacrifice their position in this country for one of the suffering that are trying to get into this country.

Or even personally help all of these suffering people by taking them into their own homes and sharing their own personal dollars and other resources with them to help them override this tyranny that the US president is pushing on those poor beings. Just wondering.

I wonder if all these "feeling soul" democrats would sacrifice their position in this country for one of the suffering that are trying to get into this country.

Or even personally help all of these suffering people by taking then into their own homes and sharing their own personal dollars and other resources with them to help them override this tyranny that the US president is pushing on those poor beings. Just wondering.

I don't wonder at all :lol:

So they'll come here and wind up living in some shitey area, many will become victims of crimes by their own kind, and libtards will attempt to stop the criminals amongst them from being deported. It's a good deal for everyone.

So they'll come here and wind up living in some shitey area, many will become victims of crimes by their own kind, and libtards will attempt to stop the criminals amongst them from being deported. It's a good deal for everyone.

Yep, as long as they vote democrat. Because nancy pelosi and hillary clinton and maxine waters are coming out and saying they will not be civil if they don't take power and there will be collateral damage if they also don't take power.

I wonder how the left would react if Trump allowed all these people into our country and started promising them things? Just asking.

If these people are fleeing violence and poverty in Guatemala, why don't they stop when they reach the safety of Mexico? Why continue on to the USA?

My guess is it has something to do with Welfare.

It was orchestrated to coincide with the midterms so the dems can point to mean ol' Donald Trump "separating families" again. They should request asylum in the first safe country they reach if they're truly fleeing violence in their home country. They aren't. They're being used for political gain in this country.

Problem is, most Americans and legal immigrants from South and Central America are opposed to illegal immigration. So the ploy is just as likely to backfire on those orchestrating the whole thing.

• Like 2

This dirty political trick will backfire on the Dems just like Kavanaugh, muh Saudi journalist, Russia collusion, and every other pathetic attempt to manipulate stupid people over the last 2 years.

They are a sad bunch.

Or even personally help all of these suffering people by taking them into their own homes and sharing their own personal dollars and other resources with them to help them override this tyranny that the US president is pushing on those poor beings. Just wondering.

Ohhhh noooo, they are always very generous with other peoples stuff, but actually let their OWN interests be affected....certainly not

If they are leaving their country behind because its so terrible, why are they waiving that flag on the journey to new country? Shouldnt they be waiving the American flag?

https://media3.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2018_42/2608471/181017-caravan-guatemala-honduran-migrants-se-253p_d0c508e7d392fee5f3c021734d954686.fit-760w.jpg

It's because they were coached to do this by the left in our country. Those funding their caravan to come here. They wave those to appeal to those American residents who hate America when not having political control.

So they are just going to walk 1000+ miles to the US border?

Seems legit.

Yeah seriously, carrying little kids as well along the way. It's so easy for them to weather the storms, shelter and feed themselves off the land. Be hygienic along the way. Handle illnesses and keep the faith. I don't know how some people in this country are so blind.

Like I said, I think we rework the deal. You want to come here and work in the fields? Damn sure no white people doing that. No black people either.

Most of the immigrants I know work damn hard and keep their noses clean.

I figure, you got a problem with prison overcrowding? Fine, we can fix that too. You commit a violent felony? We do a one-for-one swap.

I've got a feeling some of Chicago's Finest would weep like little girls in places like Guatemala and Honduras.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1053774822012968961.html

Possibly some ISIS people embedded in it.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2018/10/guatemala-captured-100-isis-terrorists-president-reveals-ahead-of-migrant-caravan-arrival/

Hopefully that gives us just cause to terminate these invaders on the spot if they attempt to illegally breach our border.

Watch the deranged left defend ISIS now.

We have arrested almost 100 people highly linked to terrorist groups, specifically ISIS, Morales said. We have not only detained them in our territory, they have also been deported to their countries of origin. All of you here have information to that effect.

How ironic.

Hard to believe what the left, and the Democratic Party have become in such a short period of time. This is so transparent it's comical, except there are real consequences, none of them good for our country. But they don't care. What is that line form game of thrones, about how Cercei would rather see the country burn so she could rule over the ashes?

Water cannon, tear gas, release the hounds

That would be ideal for the left. This is a photo OP waiting for the first dust up between U.S. Border troops versus women/kids as they'll censor any pic of the ISIS thugs assaulting border patrol. An October surprise compliments of Soros. Why we haven't fragged his a$$ is beyond me.

The Dem's must be pretty annoyed that this caravan is being delayed, they need them to reach our border at least a week before the elections....

If we are going to have a moral high ground shouldn't we be preventing these gentle people from entering our misogynistic/racist/transphobic/islamophobic.....nation?

And the left doesn't think this was orchestrated. Such fools. Yeah, 7k people just happen to decide to walk a thousand miles to America at the same time. And how come

The libtards in our country don't just fly them in if they are so concerned about their safety?

The Dem's must be pretty annoyed that this caravan is being delayed, they need them to reach our border at least a week before the elections....

They should have started walking in January.

With the millennial trend 4 avocado toast on every corner, it's just a matter of time before we all become Guacamolans.

• Like 1

They at least better be bringing some coffee beans with them

I lurve those chocolate covered ones...

• Like 1

So these people need to walk 20 miles a day every day and it'll still take a month to get here. Who wants to bet they will get here just before the mid term elections?

Side bet - there will be violence at the boarder.

Odds on war with Mexico is going way up. Trump will probably argue that failure to stop this caravan after repeated warning constitutes an act of war on the part of Mexico as it is a straight up invasion they are complicit in.

Odds on war with Mexico is going way up. Trump will probably argue that failure to stop this caravan after repeated warning constitutes an act of war on the part of Mexico as it is a straight up invasion they are complicit in.

Lol you're an idiot

Lol you're an idiot

The prerequisite for war is troop buildup. You knew there would be no war with North Korea this year because we never built up troops. You knew we would invade Iraq because we did a massive troop buildup. Trump is seriously considering building up troops on the Mexican border. That's the first step to war with Mexico.

• Like 1

Lol you're an idiot

We are talking about Trump, let's not underestimate this guy....

So these people need to walk 20 miles a day every day and it'll still take a month to get here. Who wants to bet they will get here just before the mid term elections?

Side bet - there will be violence at the boarder.

I'll take that bet. There's no way they make it in time for the elections. A group that size with wimmens and kids would be lucky to make 10 a day. Prolly closer to 5.

I don't understand this either. :dunno:

That's a damn long ways to walk every single day. How are they eating, where are they sleeping, fresh water - who is taking care of those injured or sick?

Dammit, yeah what drobeski just posted.

• Like 1