Sign in to follow this  
lickin_starfish

Guatemalan Caravan

Yeah, and if some of these people make it here, most of them will be on their deathbeds, and the left will say, if Trump doesn't allow them into US hospitals, they will die and that he is a murderer. Murdering woman and children.

Its like Mexico doesnt have hospitals or something

Fox News front page this morning has a huge image of the caravan at the top and listed as one of 5 October Surprises for the election.

CNN this morning doesn't have anything about this at the top. Topline is a story about dementia. Halfway down the page CNN has a story titled "Trump's Laughable Southern Border Scare"

MSNBC headline is "Trump Lies". Below that are stories on dementia and transgender rights. There is no mention of the caravan on the MSNBC front page.

Yahoo top story is about pro wrestling, with a dementia story below that. Further down is a story about Geraldo Rivera Calling out Sean Hannity and claiming Hannity wants to shoot the migrants personally.

News is dead.

Bonus: The Free for all forum thread about the caravan is strangely dominated by some man named "Tim" who has made the thread all about himself and is trying to be proud about being the only person issued a warning by the moderator in the thread so far. I'll never understand why they allow him to keep doing that.

Fox News front page this morning has a huge image of the caravan at the top and listed as one of 5 October Surprises for the election.

CNN this morning doesn't have anything about this at the top. Topline is a story about dementia. Halfway down the page CNN has a story titled "Trump's Laughable Southern Border Scare"

MSNBC headline is "Trump Lies". Below that are stories on dementia and transgender rights. There is no mention of the caravan on the MSNBC front page.

Yahoo top story is about pro wrestling, with a dementia story below that. Further down is a story about Geraldo Rivera Calling out Sean Hannity and claiming Hannity wants to shoot the migrants personally.

News is dead.

Bonus: The Free for all forum thread about the caravan is strangely dominated by some man named "Tim" who has made the thread all about himself and is trying to be proud about being the only person issued a warning by the moderator in the thread so far. I'll never understand why they allow him to keep doing that.

Fox News headline: October surprise? 5 things that could rock the midterms

"From the growing caravan of migrants making its way toward America's southern border to a pledge of new tax cuts for middle-income Americans, the midterm season could yet hold a few twists and turns between now and Election Day.

The Nov. 6 elections are widely seen as a referendum on the Trump administration and Republican policies pushed in the past two years. Democrats hope to take control of the House and Senate, where Republicans hold a narrow lead." :dunno:

Those others can eat shlt.

Fox News headline: October surprise? 5 things that could rock the midterms

"From the growing caravan of migrants making its way toward America's southern border to a pledge of new tax cuts for middle-income Americans, the midterm season could yet hold a few twists and turns between now and Election Day.

The Nov. 6 elections are widely seen as a referendum on the Trump administration and Republican policies pushed in the past two years. Democrats hope to take control of the House and Senate, where Republicans hold a narrow lead."

:dunno:

Those other can eat shlt.

All the other "news" outlets and even the US educational system are working to discredit Fox.

All the other "news" outlets and even the US educational system are working to discredit Fox.

I understand that some people are crazy, I just don't know how they get so many employees and followers of that mind numbing spew. I compare all of these people to Jim Jones followers. Maybe obama one day will tell everyone to drink the koolaid.

"Until the September 11th attacks, the tragedy in Jonestown on November 18th, 1978 represented the largest number of American civilian casualties in a single non-natural event. It is unfathomable now, as it was then, that more than 900 Americans – members of a San Francisco-based religious group called the Peoples Temple – died after drinking poison at the urging of their leader, the Reverend Jim Jones, in a secluded South American jungle settlement."

I'm trying to wrap my head around democrats demanding the illegal caravan be let into the US and still winning the midterms.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-apos-actions-central-america-143112646.html

The US's actions in Central America are to blame for the migrant caravan leaving Honduras – Trump has to let them in
The Independent Skylar Baker-Jordan,The Independent 2 hours 44 minutes ago
More than 7,000 refugees from Central America are currently travelling towards the southern border of the United States, and President Trump isn’t happy about it. He has been talking about a lot over the past few days, claiming everything from it being infiltrated by terrorists (untrue), to it being encouraged by the Democrats (also untrue).
But his real ire has been towards the home countries of these refugees, the “Northern Triangle” of Central America – for not stopping their citizens from leaving. “They have not done their job. Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador – they’re paid a lot of money, every year we give them foreign aid and they did nothing for us, nothing,” Trump said yesterday.

I had a '83 Guatemalan Caravan with wood paneling and a cassette deck. :music_guitarred:

And so roomy. Seats 37. :thumbsup:

News is dead.

Your Nazi trolling over there is a work of art.

• Like 1

Homeland Security officials said Tuesday that among the thousands of migrants heading for the United States border are some “gang members” and people with “significant criminal histories.”

Department spokesperson Tyler Houlton said on Twitter that the caravan, 7,000 migrants strong by some estimates, includes citizens not only of Central American countries, but also of the Middle East, Africa, South Asia and “elsewhere.”

“.@DHSgov can confirm that there are individuals within the caravan who are gang members or have significant criminal histories,” another tweet read

https://www.foxnews.com/us/some-in-caravan-have-significant-criminal-histories-from-regions-including-mideast-dhs-says

They at least better be bringing some coffee beans with them

Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good.
  • Like 1

Homeland Security officials said Tuesday that among the thousands of migrants heading for the United States border are some gang members and people with significant criminal histories.

Department spokesperson Tyler Houlton said on Twitter that the caravan, 7,000 migrants strong by some estimates, includes citizens not only of Central American countries, but also of the Middle East, Africa, South Asia and elsewhere.

.@DHSgov can confirm that there are individuals within the caravan who are gang members or have significant criminal histories, another tweet read

https://www.foxnews.com/us/some-in-caravan-have-significant-criminal-histories-from-regions-including-mideast-dhs-says

And so many fat ones. I haven't seen one bangable chick yet.

Welcome to the good side, Riversco.

signed - FavreCo

And so many fat ones. I haven't seen one bangable chick yet.

Don't give up, they're getting good exercise and burning a lot of calories.

Anyhow, any of our left wingers have a plan for what happens when they get here?

Did we perhaps give them some blankets? Maybe some SARS blankets?

We could probably get them cheap. I heard SARS finally declared bankruptcy last week.

RIP Tuff Skins

President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that he had no proof there were "Middle Easterners" among a caravan of migrants headed to the US from Central America.

Trump had claimed on Monday that "criminals and unknown Middle Easterners" were "mixed in" with the caravan, with Vice President Mike Pence later echoing his assertions in a live interview.

I don't know how this will end. All I know is there will with a lot of heartwrenching videos of crying children with American border security agents portrayed as thugs on a loop at CNN. I also know that I'm glad that President Trump is ultimately responsible for giving the thumbs up on the plan for how America responds rather than President Hillary.

I don't know how this will end. All I know is there will with a lot of heartwrenching videos of crying children with American border security agents portrayed as thugs on a loop at CNN. I also know that I'm glad that President Trump is ultimately responsible for giving the thumbs up on the plan for how America responds rather than President Hillary.

The press would have given Hillary praise for some of the actions they will castigate Trump for doing, which is why I mistrust them to a large extent.

I doubt Trump will do anything remotely politically correct, his morality will be attacked, as usual. What I do think is that he will take action that he feels benefits our nation more so than fleeing migrants. For better or worse.

I think he is clumsy and arrogant, but I also tend to believe he does have the best interests of the nation overall as his driving force, that does not mesh well with the identity ideologues on the left.....

Don't give up, they're getting good exercise and burning a lot of calories.

:first:

Anyhow, any of our left wingers have a plan for what happens when they get here?

Easy. The answer is capitulate. Let them across, give them free food and health care, resettle them, and tell America how these are our fellow human beings and they need our help. Lots of sad, crying children in the media stream for months. Let's pat ourselves on the back for how virtuous we are and you racists complaining about it, STFU.

Then do it again for the next caravan wave and the one after that.

Easy. The answer is capitulate. Let them across, give them free food and health care, resettle them, and tell America how these are our fellow human beings and they need our help. Lots of sad, crying children in the media stream for months. Let's pat ourselves on the back for how virtuous we are and you racists complaining about it, STFU.

Then do it again for the next caravan wave and the one after that.

Luckily, we have a ton of leftists who are willing to give up all THEIR resources to support these people.....

Luckily, we have a ton of leftists who are willing to give up all THEIR resources to support these people.....

Well we already are running deficits and don't have enough money for these veterans, or good schools or roads or job training for our own people and our health care system costs double what it should, but if we dig deep we can take care of all these unskilled migrants, no problem, it's only fair it's what hosts do for their destitute guests.

I think Donald has great cover for whatever he does based on this video.

The left will not criticize Obama

The plan is to criticize whatever Trump does and call him an evil racist bigot and there should be plenty of footage of some crazy sh*t going down to capture people by using hands to tackle and apprehending them, and there should be plenty of crying kids and pregnant women for the cameras as well. Look how awful Turmp is to these nice blameless refugees, just because they're brown skinned.

Well we already are running deficits and don't have enough money for these veterans, or good schools or roads or job training for our own people and our health care system costs double what it should, but if we dig deep we can take care of all these unskilled migrants, no problem, it's only fair it's what hosts do for their destitute guests.

Just so long and "I" don't have to give up anything due me, let the people who cry about these folks be the ones to give up their stuff to support them

I think Donald has great cover for whatever he does based on this video.

The left will not criticize Obama

The left was against illegal immigration before they abandoned the American worker

I heard their new destination is south carolina...

Hopefully they keep walking all the way to Justin Trudeau's house.

I heard their new destination is south carolina...

inconceivable!!!

But now it's too late

You're entering Managua

If you had brought your surfboard

You could surf Nicaragua

:headbanger:

But now it's too late

You're entering Managua

If you had brought your surfboard

You could surf Nicaragua

:headbanger:

Whoah.....that is a tight reference.... :walkman:

Thought I would share my newest limerick to help inspire most of you to go out and vote. :)

There once was a caravan from Guatamala

That had the love and support from Obama

On the 6th day

The libs got their way

And now we are stuck praying to allah

13 days now!

I had my BS detector on due to distrust of Vox, but no, it is well done.

Dammit. I finally have to get this out of my system. Song keeps popping into my head whenever I open this thread.

I bet those rapists and murderers are mad as that their 15 minutes is up.

The Left saw that the mob was causing people to vote for Republicans so they had to send out some fake bombs to change the news cycle.

Womp2

I bet those rapists and murderers are mad as ###### that their 15 minutes is up.

The Left saw that the mob was causing people to vote for Republicans so they had to send out some fake bombs to change the news cycle.

Womp2

I don't think they know or give a cr@p about if their caravan is in the US news media or not or if it's bumped by other stories.

Mongo Julio is just pawn in game of life.