Pat Mahomes

Horrible pick

Hogan, jamal williams, peyton barber,

Injury

Fournette

Baldwin

Brieda

Gronk

I'm all in for the beloved Boston Red Sox to take this october by storm.

Fantasy football 2018, gods speed, Rest in Peace.

I have some of those same names. And I slow-played Mahomies and missed him 2x. And now sweet Melvin Gordon has a hammy. I am 3-4 in 2 leagues. Maybe Ill bury my season in a few weeks too. We tried, echo. We tried.

At least we now have some names to add to the never draft list for the future. Lenny and Brieda are on there for sure.

QB Aaron Rodgers / Rivers

RB David Johnson /Dion Lewis/ Clement/ Smallwood/ Mike Davis/

WR Davante Adams/ Doug Baldwin/ Taylor Gabriel/ Chester Rogers

TE Travis Kelce

K K Fairbarn Houston

Def Zona and Carolina

3-4 ppr 12 man league. Hopefully make playoffs

Frustrating

I think this is the last time I go running back heavy fairly early. Just swamps your team.

Fournette....injured

Howard.... phased out

Lynch.....injured

Dearly beloved, we gather together here to mourn the loss of our dear friend ECHO....

• Like 2

I think this is the last time I go running back heavy fairly early. Just swamps your team.

Fournette....injured

Howard.... phased out

Lynch.....injured

This is killing me too right now.

Elliot...the Cowboys suck

Howard...phased out

Henry...dropped

David Johnson and Russell Wilson = 4-3 but I'm like 7th in total points so it's going to be hard to win any tiebreakers for that wildcard spot or the division lead.

Everyone else is like 70+ points ahead of me. It's crazy...

QB Aaron Rodgers / Rivers

RB David Johnson /Dion Lewis/ Clement/ Smallwood/ Mike Davis/

WR Davante Adams/ Doug Baldwin/ Taylor Gabriel/ Chester Rogers

TE Travis Kelce

K K Fairbarn Houston

Def Zona and Carolina

3-4 ppr 12 man league. Hopefully make playoffs

Frustrating

I have Rodgers & Kelce. I had Davante, but like an idiot traded him away (won't even say for whom). Granted my late picks turned out real nice- Sony (even with the injury), Kerryon and Conner, but I'm 5-2 and barely lost the two that I did.

It seems you should be doing okay at least....

Fournette....injured

Howard.... phased out

Lynch.....injured

Usually half the top 12 RBs bust. This year its been about 5/12. Dont even look at the next 12 after them its a bloodbath of busts. The people with draft success this year are the ones who flipped the coin correct on their first round RB then went WR heavy and got late round RB value. Gurley drafters could have gone Todd, Adams, Theilan (would get laughed at if you took Theilan early 3rd) and Juju. Thats league over if you hit on any later RBs like Conner, Sony etc.

I still think focusing on RBs early is key. Gurley, Zeke, Gordon, Barkley, Hunt, Kamara, and even David Johnson were all first round picks in my league and all of them, even DJ, have been solid. That's 7 solid RBs, with Bell as the only bust. And in round 2, Fournette and Cook were the only busts. I still like McCaffrey for the second half.

Early round WRs have been more reliable this year, it's true, but early round RBs have not been as bad as it seems.

i traded Kenny Stills for Powell.. hes now on the IR

I have Tyler Kroft.. we too went to IR

Niles Paul.. IR

Quency Enumwa..

I still think focusing on RBs early is key. Gurley, Zeke, Gordon, Barkley, Hunt, Kamara, and even David Johnson were all first round picks in my league and all of them, even DJ, have been solid. That's 7 solid RBs, with Bell as the only bust. And in round 2, Fournette and Cook were the only busts. I still like McCaffrey for the second half.

Early round WRs have been more reliable this year, it's true, but early round RBs have not been as bad as it seems.

I shocked myself going RB-RB-RB with Barkley, McCaffrey and Mixon. Key was grabbing Conner off waivers. Starting any 3 of those 4 (except for the bye week for Carolina and Mixon being injured the same week) has yielded me double digits at every RB/Flex spot every week except one (Mixon in the flex last week only got me 8 pts in that KC blowout).

I'm not so sure about McCaffrey and I would move him for the right asset. His volume has fallen off and they aren't using him near as much in the passing game in recent weeks.

i traded Kenny Stills for Powell.. hes now on the IR

I have Tyler Kroft.. we too went to IR

Niles Paul.. IR

Quency Enumwa..

That's rough. Your bench must be hurting.

Welcome aboard.

Said this same thing all off season.

And it’s so true.

Great post, and thank you m