Sign in to follow this  
hungt23

Wilson, Goff, or Trubisky ROS

I am planning to carry just one QB the rest of the year. Who among Wilson, Goff and Trubisky would you guys keep? Goff is on the waiver wire. I picked up Trubisky last week for Wilson's bye. Thanks in advance.

Rams are the best offense in the league, Id want Goff on my team. Truthbisky has been good though and now is the usual time Wilson takes over. Tough call.

• Like 1

Goff

Tru will run more so that gives him edge over Goff.

I have Wilson and am giving serious consideration to picking up Trubisky. All things equal, I think I'd rather have GERRRRRF above the other two.

Funny I have the exact same 3 QBs as well. I think I'm going to roll with Trubiski until he has a bad game or my other QBs start heating up.

• Like 1

Trubisky. The Bears rely on Trubisky to move the ball and score and he/they, have the weapons to do it. The Rams don't need that from Goff. Sure, Goff could put up more points overall and here and there, but he's much more likely to put up sub par games. The Rams depend/lean on Gurley for their offense and point production. The Bears don't have anyone like that. Trubisky is likely to have games like 18, 22, 20, 18, 28, 19... where as Goff is likely to have 18, 35, 12, 24, 9, 28, 14.

It all boils down to preference. Do you want volatility or consistency?

I don't trust Wilson at all because their offense is crap. In a couple of my leagues, I'm pretty sure Wilson ranks outside the top 15.

• Like 1

Goff bout to have some juicy matchup's although he needs Kupp back.

No no as a B Cook owner I say no to that, lol.

• Like 1

Probably Goff but it's a close call

Earlier this year it'd be Goff by a mile, but since LAR is gravy training Gurley every time they get inside the 15, I think I'd go with Trubisky. Why do you want a QB that's limited like Goff has been the last 3 games?

wow, the lack of confidence in Wilson is shocking :shocking:

18th in ff points per game avg would have something to do with that.