Sign in to follow this  
Kelvarr

LeSean McCoy droppable?

I would say so, nobody on Buffalo is going to be reliable

12 team non ppr league I just dropped McCoy and glad to do so, picked up L Murray.

McCoy has been awful, Bills are awful, and it’s time to move on.

So yes drop him.

What kind of 12 team has Murray as a free agent?

He was picked up and then dropped then picked up and then dropped.

Heck I didn’t even know he was available until I called the comish today.

McCoy is diffently worthy of a drop.

And I was blessed to pick up L Murray.

Thank you Jesus.

Blessed by idiot league members. Jesus made them imperfect and youre benefitting.

• Like 1

Blessed by idiot league members. Jesus made them imperfect and youre benefitting.

I’m sure Chubb is sitting there right now waiting to be picked up as well.

Shady droppable? Maybe you don't play him until he shows something. But Josh Allen should come back, and not all the remaining games will be dogs.

And how are Crowell or Murray available? I wouldn't imagine they would be available in 8 man leagues. So unless you have some of those bizarre roster composition limits you're dealing in hypotheticals I have a hard time understanding.

.......just sitting there with a Chubby.

Probably so, I don’t control others moves.

Like I said I didn’t even know he was available, so I got blessed and there he is.

No he was drafted in all four leagues.

Shady droppable? Maybe you don't play him until he shows something. But Josh Allen should come back, and not all the remaining games will be dogs.

And how are Crowell or Murray available? I wouldn't imagine they would be available in 8 man leagues. So unless you have some of those bizarre roster composition limits you're dealing in hypotheticals I have a hard time understanding.

12 team non ppr can only roster four Rbs and a limit of 8 moves for 14 reg season games.

One additional move for the playoffs and another if you make it to the championship game.

All four leagues Im in have a limit pure postion and 10 or less moves for 14 reg season games, which include trades. Not so tough in the 14 team league not much available.

Well that certainly explains it. Interesting. Only 4 RB slots seems silly given the injuries that hit the position constantly. I never leave my drafts without 5 RBs minimum. Ive already burned through 3 RBs before week 8.

However. Your rules make your advice on who to drop wholly misguided for 99% of the board. You need to have a disclaimer presented before any advice youre giving out.

• Like 2

If you're in one of the bizarre leagues that have different rules than the majority, maybe you should reword your questions.

Yes, I would rate Shady below Crowell and maybe Murray (definitely short term behind Murray but not so sure ROS).

But in a ROS ranking of RB's I would think Shady would sit around the 30 mark (just looked at fantasypros and they have McCoy at 22). He is still the bellcow RB for a team, even if the Bills are pathetic right now.

So, for the majority of people you do not drop McCoy.

Will lets go back to what the question was from the OP.

Despite league rules. I dont answer just based on my league rules, based on what I think will be the best move.

I say yes he worthy of being dropped for Crowell.

My answer is still yes.

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.

Will lets go back to what the question was from the OP.

Despite league rules. I dont answer just based on my league rules, based on what I think will be the best move.

I say yes he worthy of being dropped for Crowell.

My answer is still yes.

The original question was "Is Shady droppable?" The normal answer is "No".

The additional bizarre information of Crowell being available would suggest he pick up Crowell. Doesn't mean he should necessarily drop McCoy to do it, maybe he should just carry one kicker.

Of course if you have different bizarre rules, such as an eight man team that only allows 2 RBs, the answer can be different. But as mentioned earlier if you have bizarre rules, they should be stated at the outset.

He's a perfect Sabatoge Drop candidate.

Drop him on a Sunday, then let everyone one in the league have a few days to talk themselves into spending big FAAB or their waiver priority on him...only to never start him because of matchups or his constant questionable injury status.

I think if you held him this long then maybe wait until the Trade Deadline in a couple of days. A long shot but if he was traded into a better situation then you would regret dropping him a few days before the trade...

I decided that spending the waiver claim wasn't worth it, and held on to him. Being in concussion protocol though, he is on the bench.

The only weird rule we have is that we can only roster 6 RB.

The original question was "Is Shady droppable?" The normal answer is "No".

The additional bizarre information of Crowell being available would suggest he pick up Crowell. Doesn't mean he should necessarily drop McCoy to do it, maybe he should just carry one kicker.

Of course if you have different bizarre rules, such as an eight man team that only allows 2 RBs, the answer can be different. But as mentioned earlier if you have bizarre rules, they should be stated at the outset.

Hes diffently worthy of being dropped in all scoring formats.

Hes done this season.

You keep him and lets see how he has done after week 14.

Hes diffently worthy of being dropped in all scoring formats.

Hes done this season.

You keep him and lets see how he has done after week 14.

Maybe in 8 team leagues hes droppable. Id concede only that.

• Like 1

I’m sorry that you have to start him.

Like I said I easly let him go.

I’m sorry that you have to start him.

True that. But still, even in that situation I'd rather be rolling McCoy than Crowell this week.

Here's to hoping McCoy gets traded in the next two days! Philly is the top of my wish list.

Im sorry that you have to start him.

Yeah. Disclaimer. Hes droppable in your oddball league.

True that. But still, even in that situation I'd rather be rolling McCoy than Crowell this week.

Here's to hoping McCoy gets traded in the next two days! Philly is the top of my wish list.

I agree to that.

I hope for all McCoy owners he’s traded.

He can’t be counted on where he currently playes.

Yeah. Disclaimer. Hes droppable in your oddball league.

Thanks.

Always a pleasure.

No, not droppable. He might get traded....

Could be a big boost to his stats going forward.

12 att for 13 yards in a non ppr he’s not even close to being good.

His rec skills helped.

But 12 att for 13 yards and read this the hasn’t scored a td since week 15 last season.

Ouch.

He got me 21 points last night...6 of which were in carries (0.5 PPC)

weepaws is a bit fantasy football and football gambling challenged. Talk softly or he will fly into a bible rage. Shhh....

His receiving is why hes not droppable though. When the ground is working hes still very viable.

He also had a 24 yard run called back due to a bad penalty on Kelvin. If you watch the games. Weepaws doesnt watch the games. So he will never have this information.

I wanted to revisit this thread to see if opinions have changed on shady..after his wk 10 "breakout" of 26/113/2 vs the jets? I know he has JAX this week but then has a stretch of MIA,NYJ,DET,NE...Favorable? He is sitting on our WW and am thinking of dropping Collins for him as a stash(I feel My patience with Collins is at its end). Was wk 10 a sign of hope or was that a fluke?

I wanted to revisit this thread to see if opinions have changed on shady..after his wk 10 "breakout" of 26/113/2 vs the jets? I know he has JAX this week but then has a stretch of MIA,NYJ,DET,NE...Favorable? He is sitting on our WW and am thinking of dropping Collins for him as a stash(I feel My patience with Collins is at its end). Was wk 10 a sign of hope or was that a fluke?

At least you know Shady will be getting carries. There's up to 3 others in Baltimore to share carries with. I'd pick up Shady.

I would take Shady over Collins right now.

And yes, Shady's performance against the Jets can be duplicated. It is the game plan way for the Bills to get wins. And they play the Jets again at home, expect more of the same.

This is why Shady was not to be dropped. He'll be a top 20 ranked RB when the Bills play the Jets.