Big Guy

Dallas Cowboys 2018 & Beyond

You must only watch Monday a.m. highlights.

As one who's watched every snap, going back years and years - you're nuts.

I have the eyes of an uninvolved outsider. 90% of what ails the girls would be fixed if Jerry stays up in the box and hires a GM.

In 2016 the Cowboys drafted E Elliot 4th, Philly and LAR moved up to take Goff and Wentz. The rest is history.

In 2016 the Cowboys drafted E Elliot 4th, Philly and LAR moved up to take Goff and Wentz. The rest is history.

and the Cowboys drafted Dak 135th

Giants fans think the most important position on the field is RB. Hence, they are bad and with no hope for the future.

Giants fans think the most important position on the field os RB. Hence, they are bad and with no hope for the future.

:lol:

Run Saykwan, run!

In 2016 the Cowboys drafted E Elliot 4th, Philly and LAR moved up to take Goff and Wentz.

Who are 3 guys who have never won a playoff game? :dunno:

and the Cowboys drafted Dak 135th

I remember a lot of Cowboy fans saying Dak is better than Wentz.

• Sad 1

Dak played lights out for a rookie in 2016.

68% completion rate

3600 passing yds

23 TDs

4 picks

6 comebacks

10 game winning drives

And a solid playoff performance. 300/3/1 Can't hang that loss on him.

Wentz in 2016

62%

3700 yds

16 TDs

14 picks

3 comebacks

3 game winning drives.

Clearly, they've gone in opposite directions since.

• Like 1

Clearly, they've gone in opposite directions since.

Not complete opposite directions. Dak is still a fully functional QB that would most likely be better on a team with some actual receivers.

Not complete opposite directions. Dak is still a fully functional QB that would most likely be better on a team with some actual receivers.

I don't know about that. His receivers are nothing to write home about but he's just not been very accurate as a passer this year.

I never did......and I wanted Dallas to draft Wentz

Looking forward to SNF. I wonder if the Cowboys are going to turn the game into a dogfight or if theyve pretty much quit at this point. The Eagles allow around 14 PPG at home so I am not sure its going to matter.

Looking forward to SNF. I wonder if the Cowboys are going to turn the game into a dogfight or if theyve pretty much quit at this point. The Eagles allow around 14 PPG at home so I am not sure its going to matter.

Iggs 40

Clowns 13

Iggs 40

Clowns 13

Not sure the Eagles are putting up 40 with the OL dinged up and no running backs.

Eagles 34, Clowns 20.

Not sure the Eagles are putting up 40 with the OL dinged up and no running backs.

Eagles 34, Clowns 20.

Idk.

S. Lee is out, backup LG, both our safeties are trash.......and most importantly - this team may have quit on Red (finally).

Idk.

S. Lee is out, backup LG, both our safeties are trash.......and most importantly - this team may have quit on Red (finally).

The quit factor could be a thing. As a Dallas fan you are probably hoping for an embarrassing prime time loss. Unfortunately Jerrah is still the GM and executive.

Iggs 40

Clowns 13

Wow......you've gone FULL IGGTARD :lol:

* Let it be known that one this day in the Geek Club at FFToday, Big Guy created the term IGGTARD :P

The champs arent right. The silver lining for me is this May buy Jason Garrett another 4-5 seasons. :(

I'm proud of my Boys :thumbsup:

WTF was that? If it's possible to be pissed off after a win, you know I can do it. :D

But seriously, it took Abbott & Costello's heads being in the guillotine before they opened up the playbook?? It took Red hearing about Lincoln Riley before his stupid ass FINALLY played to win instead of playing not to lose??

* Going for it on 4th down - now you do it, where was that in the Houston game when you had a chance to win the damn game?

* Fake punts.

* Called/designed runs by Dak.

* Throwing it downfield................before the last 4 minutes of a game down 14.

* Zeke involved in the passing game, screens galore.

* And perhaps the most glaring noticeable difference, PASSING ON 1ST DOWN!

Where has all this been, why has it taken 4 freaking years to see this?

* Let it be known that one this day in the Geek Club at FFToday, Big Guy created the term IGGTARD :P

I'm working on creating one for Vander Esch myself - this kid is too damn good not to have a nickname.

Randy White was the Manster............ Vander Esche as the VANDER MANSTER? :unsure: :D :dunno:

Hmmm. The Eagles just arent very good.

Vander Esch shows some promise.

Just now getting around to looking at our picks.... My initial thoughts, really like our 1st pick - but disgusted with our 2 rounder.. What is it with this dumbass Cowboys team - they continue to shiit Fock the bed on 2nd rounders.

Wow - did this turn out to ring true or what?

Wow - did this turn out to ring true or what?

Didn't Jerry also draft the cripple out of Norte Dame in the second round. He is playing pretty damn good.

Didn't Jerry also draft the cripple out of Norte Dame in the second round. He is playing pretty damn good.

Jaylon Smith is playing phenomenal.............finally.

To have fired a 2nd round pick on a guy who, just now, 3 years later, is finally paying off - was moronic....... This team didn't have the luxury of using a 2nd on a 3 year (maybe) project... It's that line of thinking that has this team 23 years removed from even a NFC Championship game.

Jaylon Smith is playing phenomenal.............finally.

To have fired a 2nd round pick on a guy who, just now, 3 years later, is finally paying off - was moronic....... This team didn't have the luxury of using a 2nd on a 3 year (maybe) project... It's that line of thinking that has this team 23 years removed from even a NFC Championship game.

I'm bustin' your chops You are so cute when you get fired up!

I'm bustin' your chops You are so cute when you get fired up!

I took my meds, better now. :D

2 Tough roads Games in a row :thumbsup:

After today, Brett Mayer owes me a year of my life. :shocking:

• Like 1

2 Tough roads Games in a row :thumbsup:

After today, Brett Mayer owes me a year of my life. :shocking:

Gotta give them credit for the back to back road wins. Defense in particular. Held them under 20 and had 3 sacks and a pick last night.

Cant believe theyre still alive in the division race.

Credit where credit is due.......big (solid) win by the Boys. :thumbsup:

* Atlanta is reeling, but still - they are tough at home. And up till y-day, had been hanging 30 in their dome.

* This defense is legit. Vander Esch is a stud but even more than that (maybe) - has been the addition of Kris Richard. He has single handedly given this defense an identity.

* Dak was solid, had a sure TD that Beasley flat out dropped.... But he's still holding the ball too damn long, still chunking it up or grabs when panicked - but the last drive was fantastic.

* I'll say it again, where in the FOCK has this sense of urgency/offense been? Why has it taken 4 1/2 years and Red & Linehan's head on the block to finally see this side of it???

There is no way in hell Jerry fires Red now, especially with the Division falling into his lap... But if "this" is the Jason Garrett we will see going forward, I can live with it............. But that's a big if.

Credit where credit is due.......big (solid) win by the Boys. :thumbsup:

* Atlanta is reeling, but still - they are tough at home. And up till y-day, had been hanging 30 in their dome.

* This defense is legit. Vander Esch is a stud but even more than that (maybe) - has been the addition of Kris Richard. He has single handedly given this defense an identity.

* Dak was solid, had a sure TD that Beasley flat out dropped.... But he's still holding the ball too damn long, still chunking it up or grabs when panicked - but the last drive was fantastic.

* I'll say it again, where in the FOCK has this sense of urgency/offense been? Why has it taken 4 1/2 years and Red & Linehan's head on the block to finally see this side of it???

There is no way in hell Jerry fires Red now, especially with the Division falling into his lap... But if "this" is the Jason Garrett we will see going forward, I can live with it............. But that's a big if.

All good points :thumbsup:

Gotta give them credit for the back to back road wins. Defense in particular. Held them under 20 and had 3 sacks and a pick last night.

Cant believe theyre still alive in the division race.

I know right!?!

But I hope they all grow up this week and take care of business against Washington.

Believe It Or Not....

This offensive line is better w/out Connor Williams... Su'a-Filo has been not only good, but fantastic.

He was the 2nd Guard taken in the 2014 draft.............. Zack Martin was the 1st.