Sign in to follow this  
rocko5961

Is it time to trade DeAndre Hopkins?

My league is a 1 pt ppr & yardage touchdown. I am concerned about Watson's upcoming schedule (2nd hardest from now till week 15). We start either 3 or 4 wr's and I am wondering if it's time to unload Hopkins?
Here are my WR's
Hopkins, JuJu, Evans, Landry, Galloday, John Brown
I have one guy who wants Hopkins so desperate- he is offering Kelce, Boyd & Jordy for Hopkins straight up.
What do you think? I can use the advice for this stretch run or should I just stay put?

I just gave up a lot to obtain Hopkins. I know sites say he has a tough schedule but I dont see it being that tough. He gets double digit targets every game. I would Jeep him and trade a pair of WRs from Landry/Golladay/John Brown to upgrade where you need to. Maybe that will snatch Kelce? Top tier athletes win championships. Try and stack them.

I would do this deal.

Who is your TE currently ? Kelce is great by the way. Kelce and Ertz top of the TE group.

I like the trade I was just curious who your TE is.

Obviously Scott makes a good point in saying start with a better trade in your favor and work up to trading Hopkins. I know you mentioned the other team owner really wants Hopkins. So maybe he wont even consider a package deal with Galloday , Landry. Definitely worth a try !

Your really loaded at wr and if your TE is a weakness then do this trade for sure.

Good luck !

In our league we don't have a TE, they are thrown in with WR's group. So it's looks like this should be a good deal for me then.

Tonight shows why Hopkins is so deadly. Doesnt do ish for most the game..... Then 50 yard TD followed up by another TD. Howard is no slouch of a CB either.

I would say, that if you do not have to start a TE, then I would not do ths deal. Basically you are trading away your WR1 and getting 3 WR2's (at best) for it. I don't see how you would improve. If you had to start a TE, and didnt have a good one, then it could be a different story to gain Ertz. But I don't see what he is offering is any better than the WR2's you already have.