Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Dolphins at Texans: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Dolphins: WR Kenny Stills, QB Ryan Tannehill, CB Torry McTyer, DE Cameron Malveaux, OT Sam Young, TE A.J. Derby, DE Charles Harris

Texans: OG Zach Fulton, CB Aaron Colvin, WR Keke Coutee, TE Ryan Griffin, S Andre Hal, LB Brian Peters, CB Shareece Wright

Two 4 and 3 teams, could be worse. Brock going against the team he had a cup of coffee with. Hopefully not the regular crappy tnf game. :unsure:

I'm starting Brock in my dynasty league where I'm undefeated with Ryan-Rivers on a bye.

Rather than trading I'm rolling with a waiver wire special. Let go!

I think you made a good call.

I see Parker and the kid from Penn State getting a TD reception each.

Thinking Parker could be the sneaky play of the week,

How in the world did the Bears allow Brock Osweiler to drop a 380 3 TD line on them?

Hoping Hopkins appears in the second half (and someone accidentally lets Drake get the touches he deserved). Also, holy balls this officiating crew has been a disaster.

Watson hurting, Miller having meh season? Doesnt matter, they are facing me, they will have their best games of the season. Been every week.

Like I said. Miller most yards all season, few away from most points all season. At what point do you start to actually think there are magic forces at play here? For real. Like my powers could be used to make real money here on player props.

Yep, facing Watson too. Having the games of their lives.

How da hell? Every week! TNF screws me.

I have two leagues with Hopkins and he has flat out disappeared. In two leagues, one straight up against Hopkins, I'm facing Fuller. Yep! That's going well.

Unfrickinbelievable.

It's special the way the Phins "have no receivers" and that Amendola will be a "target machine." Yep. Awesome.

I have two leagues with Hopkins and he has flat out disappeared. In two leagues, one straight up against Hopkins, I'm facing Fuller. Yep! That's going well.

Unfrickinbelievable.

I have Hop in two leagues too. Finally! 👍

Going against Watson and Fuller in another though.

Unfrickinbelievable.

You were saying.....

Career best for Watson, season best for Miller. Just a routine day for the opponent of Tanatastic.

FWIW, he did have two 5 TD games last year, both with more total yards.

I bet on the Dolphins. I just don't think the Texans are 8 points better than the fins

Oh crap...... :doh:

You were saying.....

I still found a way to "lose" TNF.

League 1: Amendola vs Fuller - Amendola's pass TD put him over projections, but Fuller "over-produced" more

League 2: Facing Hopkins - ouch

League 3: Hopkins vs Fuller - both exceeded expectations, but was hoping for a better lead with Hopkins over Fuller

All and all, a better TNF than most for me. Well, less bad. I'll say that.

Miller has his best game and I still got outscored by over 30 by my opponents Watson/Hopkins stack. His long run that he couldn't finish and then inability to punch it in from inside the five are going to cost me this week.

It hasn't yet been confirmed but there is a report out there that The Texans fear Fuller has a torn ACL. Could be keke time if he gets healthy.

It hasn't yet been confirmed but there is a report out there that The Texans fear Fuller has a torn ACL. Could be keke time if he gets healthy.

Dropped Clement, Ajayi tears his ACL hours later. Dropped Coutee, Fuller tears his ACL two days later. Who should I curse next?

I managed to trade Howard and Chubb for Drake and JuJu Wednesday - this start couldn't have worked out any better for me. Although I could've used that defensive TD at the end of the 1st half.

And I tuned in right about that time. How TF was the Hopkins catch incomplete? I missed that whole discussion. Saw it 5 times from 5 different angles, not one showed it incomplete.

Ouch Fuller out once again.

Tough break for him.

And now I need to find a wr.

Sounds pretty official:

Coach Bill O'Brien confirmed Will Fuller suffered a torn ACL in the Week 8 win over the Dolphins and is done for the season.

I managed to trade Howard and Chubb for Drake and JuJu Wednesday - this start couldn't have worked out any better for me. Although I could've used that defensive TD at the end of the 1st half.

And I tuned in right about that time. How TF was the Hopkins catch incomplete? I missed that whole discussion. Saw it 5 times from 5 different angles, not one showed it incomplete.

There were offsetting PI calls on that play which nullified the catch.

There were offsetting PI calls on that play which nullified the catch.

Ah..thank you - was wondering!