Sign in to follow this  
FootballT

Drop Fitzgerald to pick up Coutee?

Ive kept Larry Fitzgerald on my bench and he showed slight signs of hope last week, but thinking it may be best to drop him and pick up Coutee. He should see a ton of catches with Fuller out and Hopkins drawing in the top defenders.

Thoughts?

Wow tough one, a new OC could change things up for Fitz.

But I do see where your coming from.

I would say so based on the season so far.

Hey good luck with this decision

• Like 1

I don't know the rest of your team, so I can't suggest someone else to drop but I would take a good look at your roster before deciding on Fitz. Weepaws made a good point, because that new OC has already said Fitz and DJ would be more involved. I do like Coutee, though he is unproven.

Well Fitz did a great job this week. Talk about turning back the clock. Leftwich was a breath of fresh air for the offense. Got to love the 12 targets and the 40 pass attempts by Rosen both season highs.

Either way you go I think there is reason for positive thinking. But I am changing my mind and going with tried and true also future HOF Larry Fitz over Coutee rest of season.

Good luck !

Thanks Guys. Lucky for me, I also have J Winston as my backup QB, so for now, Im going to keep Fitz and drop Winston for Coutee. Hopefully things will pan out after the trade deadline and next week. Appreciate the help!