Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Survivor - David vs. Goliath

Generally, hate the theme seasons like this. But, this season has been pretty good so far. One of the best lines ever has to be asking Natalie for her jacket after voting her out. Christian is very likable in a Cochran sort of way. I hope he goes far.

Anyone else watching?

Yeah, I've been watching. Works great to watch on bus on the way to work.

I agree it's been pretty good. That jacket sh1t was hilarious -- glad that chick that wanted it won't be able to cover up those nice t1ts.

Felt bad for the guy that injured his back. I don't recall Probst ever giving an update on him. Probably because he's now paralyzed.

Yeah, I've been watching. Works great to watch on bus on the way to work.

I agree it's been pretty good. That jacket sh1t was hilarious -- glad that chick that wanted it won't be able to cover up those nice t1ts.

Felt bad for the guy that injured his back. I don't recall Probst ever giving an update on him. Probably because he's now paralyzed.

I felt bad for him too. Sucks getting medically evacuated for a non game related incident. They had a note at the end of the episode saying he had fully recovered. I suspect they'll give him another chance on another season if he wants it. They've done that in the past.

I watch. seen almost every season except the one in the desert and maybe one or two others. Yeah I like that Christian dude... Quite a few of the dudes seem cool. The hot survivor chick pool is kinda shallow this season.

I felt bad for him too. Sucks getting medically evacuated for a non game related incident. They had a note at the end of the episode saying he had fully recovered. I suspect they'll give him another chance on another season if he wants it. They've done that in the past.

Gotcha. I always stop watching before the end as I don't want to see "scenes from our next episode".

Dang it, I haven't watched last week's yet

12 to 1 :lol:

not sure there has ever been a merge vote that lopsided before

12 to 1 :lol:

not sure there has ever been a merge vote that lopsided before

Then again there haven't been many players that terrible who made it to the merge.

Then again there haven't been many players that terrible who made it to the merge.

YEEE HAWW!!!

Focking Sandra WON the show twice. Worst player evah.

Focking Sandra WON the show twice. Worst player evah.

Just proves.

Keep your mouth shut and mind your business, stay off everyone's radar

Just proves.

Keep your mouth shut and mind your business, stay off everyone's radar

Yeah, I get that. And I can see it getting you decently far in the game. But I would never vote for someone using that strategy. I don't care how much I might personally hate the other 1 or 2 people sitting next to her. At least one of them actually played the game and would be more deserving. I also think the game has changed since she was on the show. I don't think she could win with that strategy in today's Survivor.

I'm still trying to catch up, but I must say that this is probably the ugliest crop of Ladies of any season. :dunno:

"where all the white women at?"

Yeah, I get that. And I can see it getting you decently far in the game. But I would never vote for someone using that strategy. I don't care how much I might personally hate the other 1 or 2 people sitting next to her. At least one of them actually played the game and would be more deserving. I also think the game has changed since she was on the show. I don't think she could win with that strategy in today's Survivor.

some people don't like being lied to and back stabbed. Most don;t

some people don't like being lied to and back stabbed. Most don;t

Those people probably shouldn't go on a GAME SHOW who's mantra is "outwit outlast outplay." They should probably stick to shows like wheel of fortune.

You know what pisses me off? Losing money on a hand of poker cause I let someone bluff me. How dare he represent a full house when he had A high!!!!!

To each their own, I suppose.

Damm that's cold

And it is focking cold here too, wtf! :banana:

No doubt in my mind, this week was 100% producer induced, aided, what have you.

rigged!

Finale tonight.

Who you got?

Angelina :banana:

Finale tonight.

Who you got?

Angelina :banana:

You may not have heard because she doesn't like to mention it but she gave up her shot at immunity for rice for the tribe. :thumbsup:

Was rooting for Christian. Now rooting for Davie.

You may not have heard because she doesn't like to mention it but she gave up her shot at immunity for rice for the tribe. :thumbsup:

Was rooting for Christian. Now rooting for Davie.

She did :o

That was mighty white rice of her

Good finale. Surprise Surprise. Angelina didn't get any votes lol. Glad she got the opportunity to bring up her selfless act of rice again. Nick deserved it and I'm glad he won. Enjoyed this season.

:pointstosky:

Of the final 3 I'm glad Nick won but I thought it was dumb of him not to get rid of Mike when he had the chance. He was really focused on Alison for some weird reason. I never saw where she had much hold with the jury. I was surprised Mike sh!t the bed like he did at final tribal though. His last blurb was a 5 minute word salad where he said nothing. I couldn't figure out what they were all getting choked up about... his fake tears? And the way he treated Alison on the way out was really stupid. You're sending her to the JURY dumbfock.

It was great to see Angelina not get any votes. I think she really thought she was in the running. :doh:

Of the final 3 I'm glad Nick won but I thought it was dumb of him not to get rid of Mike when he had the chance.

This is why he shouldn't have won. Stoopid decision.

Angelina was SOOO unlikable. What a self-involved, unaware douche

Of the final 3 I'm glad Nick won but I thought it was dumb of him not to get rid of Mike when he had the chance. He was really focused on Alison for some weird reason. I never saw where she had much hold with the jury. I was surprised Mike sh!t the bed like he did at final tribal though. His last blurb was a 5 minute word salad where he said nothing. I couldn't figure out what they were all getting choked up about... his fake tears? And the way he treated Alison on the way out was really stupid. You're sending her to the JURY dumbfock.

It was great to see Angelina not get any votes. I think she really thought she was in the running. :doh:

Agreed. I never thought Alison was much of a threat. I thought Nick should have given his immunity to Davey. He was safe and Davey was definitely at risk. It worked out for him in the end though.

Loved Gabby repeatedly talking about "women always being treated differently or called hysterical" -- and then the stupid b1tch cries while casting her vote.

Oh, and Angelina had to play the "I'm a woman of color!" card as well.

Loved Gabby repeatedly talking about "women always being treated differently or called hysterical" -- and then the stupid b1tch cries while casting her vote.

Oh, and Angelina had to play the "I'm a woman of color!" card as well.

:thumbsup:

"Woman... woman of color... military wife... and RICE! DID I MENTION THE RICE!?"

Angelina had to play the "I'm a woman of color!" card as well.

I was like :huh:

She is? :dunno:

Liz Warren's daughter?

:thumbsup:

"Woman... woman of color... military wife... and RICE! DID I MENTION THE RICE!?"

The rice thing didn't bother me. It was a sad transparent attempt, but at least it was a game move. None of this poor downtrodden women crap.

It was a good show, but once again.....too damn long

It was a good show, but once again.....too damn long

14 episodes or the last one?

14 episodes or the last one?

The Finale

I'm good for an hour tops........this event was more like 2 and 1/2

I'm just glad they didn't do the corny "walk and remember all the others that were voted out". I always hated that.

The Finale

I'm good for an hour tops........this event was more like 2 and 1/2

Record it and watch in 1 hour chunks?

• Like 1