Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 9 FU Thread

FU to whoever the blind motherfocker is that claims Murray was even close to crossing the goal line. Get the load out of your eyes idiot.

FU to Carolina's OC. Remember that McCaffrey dude that was lighting sh!t up for weeks? You obviously don't, but he's the little white guy that gets a fake handoff every play then blocks. Give him the ball once in a while twatnozzle

Fitzpatrick, already has an INT..................where's the rocking chair? Butt-hurt TB coaches will probably put Aunt Jemima back in for him?

Apparently my post made it to Carolina's OC's Ipad. CMac owners can thank me.

Anyhoo, I know it's early. But 0 catches between my elite WR duo of Thielen and Evans? WTF?

Ok, time's up. FU Mike Evans. Do something you big dumb galoot

Ditto for David Njoku. If you screw me again this week I'm driving to Cleveland

Marvin Jones is also closing in on a FU

Ok, time's up. FU Mike Evans. Do something you big dumb galoot

Ditto for David Njoku. If you screw me again this week I'm driving to Cleveland

Marvin Jones is also closing in on a FU

I'm with you on Jones too, WTH? Stafford found him twice earlier but he's disappeared since. Another SLACKER!

To me:

For having the splendid good fortune to be playing against the Bears defense this week.

Oh, and FU Chicago D. You're single handily beating my whole team. Wow. Fock me

You and me both. More specifically FU Bills offense. Scored 26 points against me with 4 min left in first half. Just inexcusable to be this inept. Kneel down for 3 plays and then proceed to punt the ball out of bounds.

Tevin Coleman finally having a big game...on my bench against what WAS a studly Redskins run defense.

Tarik Cohen in my lineup, going to finish under 7 touches on the day again.

Kenyan Drake in my lineup, might break 10 touches.

Ben inexplicably showing up big in the one game he was least likely to do anything in this season.

• Like 1

FU to me for being a believer in Kenny "always on a holiday" Golladay. Not any more.....I'm breaking up with Kenny G I've learned my lesson. Dropsville it is.

I already feel better about myself.

• Like 1

Njoku just because it's a weekly tradition. Feel free to break up the Baker/Landry halftime affair and introduce yourself.

Wentz on a bye, so I was left with having to play.... flacco...

Hopefully they are so far behind early in the second half Flacco needs to throw the rest of the game.

Tevin Coleman finally having a big game...on my bench against what WAS a studly Redskins run defense.

Ben inexplicably showing up big in the one game he was least likely to do anything in this season.

Yep, I put in Breida over him all due to matchup, no wonder I'm terrible this year...FU to me.

It's blowing my mind that Mike Evans doesn't have a catch. Put Jameis back in. Fock, put Vinny Testaverde in. Ridiculous.

And Njoku is a focking bust loser. Can't wait to get this scrub off my team.

Dear Tarik Cohen

FU

your friend

Super Cubs

ps FU to Golladay as well

Take it up with the latest Andy Reid protege. The same guy who saw Cohen break a 70 yd TD in the opening quarter last week and then decided "eh, that probably won't work anymore".

Marvin, Njoku, Hill...…...they should all have to sleep with Rose Anne Barr for their "performances" so far today. Hell, I hate my whole team!

Crap I forgot Njoku's on a bye..............oh wait, he is every week! And Detroit, their offense (and Marv) is a joke, Stafford hangs onto the ball WAY to long, those sacks are on him, the linemen are holding their blocks long enough. Put the backup in!

It's blowing my mind that Mike Evans doesn't have a catch. Put Jameis back in. Fock, put Vinny Testaverde in. Ridiculous.

And Njoku is a focking bust loser. Can't wait to get this scrub off my team.

This.

Why is Matt Stafford considered good? Seriously?

Welp, my 3 stud WRs Evans, Thielen, Marvin Jones are all MIA. Gonna go check my milk carton for them.

Njoku is beyond words bad

Why is Matt Stafford considered good? Seriously?

Welp, my 3 stud WRs Evans, Thielen, Marvin Jones are all MIA. Gonna go check my milk carton for them.

Njoku is beyond words bad

Stafford looks scared today, stupid mistakes he's making-plus he's killing my M Jones! And Njoku, he's gone to waivers, what a fat, lazy slob.

This. Cmon Tarik!

Tevin Coleman with the best game he will have all year, in a terrible matchup, on my bench. FU.

My starters:

Brees

Cohen

Drake

My bench:

Fitzpatrick

Coleman

Zeurlein owners adjust their mortar coordinates to send a few shells in the direction of the Rams' sideline. Seriously, McVay, would it be all right for The Leg to squeeze a field goal in every now and then between the Gurley and Goff TDs ? (fake field goal attempt whiffs)

Mike Evans. Wtf was that. Did you forget how to play football? 1 catch on 10 targets?

Every time McVay goes for a fake field goal, I want to fake shake his hand and punch him in the gut.