Sign in to follow this  
skydiverd

ROS: Duke Johnson or Ito Smith

Standard Scoring (non PPR)

I already own Ito, and I own Nick Chubb

Duke is available on Waivers. I could make a claim for him.

Taking Chubb out of the conversation which of the two would you rather own, Duke or Ito? If you come up with Duke, then consider already having Chubb as well. LOL DO I really want the entire Cleveland Backfield? Maybe, as I can play one or the other based on how I see the matchup - Chubb if Cleveland can hang withthe team, and Duke if they have to play catchup.

Maybe toss in another consideration - Kerryon Johnson. Lions O is terrible, and their next sevral games are brutal and I wouldnt start him in any of those. I could cut him instead of Ito to pickup Duke.

my team:

RB: Hunt, Conner, Chubb, Kerryon, Ito

WR: Hopkins, Diggs, Boyd, Kupp, M. Jones - not likely to drop any of these

Thoughts? Trying to fortify the bench for playoff stretch.

Not sure how the Conner/Bell situation is going to play out, but I'll ride that horse until it's dead LOL, and I want options in case I lose Conner as a viable asset.

Since its standard scoring honestly I would keep your team as is. Better to diversify and have parts of different backfields than own Chubb and Duke. DONT drop Kerryon. Value him as a solid RB2. DET should be out of playoff race soon (3-5) and go into evaluation mode which means more touches for Kerryon. I feel like he could be a stretch run hero. Ito still getting plenty of goal line work to make him viable as a spot start in most matchups.

Thanks. I hade the same feeling last night and did not submit a claim. I hope you're right about Kerryon. Next 3 games are tough for him though. But that's ok, I have plenty of depth to cover them.