Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Mid-Term Results

They are starting their meltdown over at FBGs. This is the best time to have an ID over there. Just subtle jabs to their eyeballs so one doesn't get banned when they report ya. :banana:

If I can have one race...just one. Its Georgia. Cause oprah. I cant think of a race I want to go Republican more

Dems aren't getting what they want. Trump continues to win.

• Like 1

Leslie Cackburn sounds like somebody Trump would pay for sex.

They are starting their meltdown over at FBGs. This is the best time to have an ID over there. Just subtle jabs to their eyeballs so one doesn't get banned when they report ya. :banana:

Just saw someone post "The House and the Senate were always expected to go to the Republicans". Huh? Now they're just making stuff up. I'm guessing they're doing that to help their psyche.

Way to go Harris County on Beto!

Houston San Antonio and Austin are all the smart people places.

Fine Ted, you can have northwest sisterhump and its 6 votes.

Dems are leading in six districts previously held by R in TX.

I mean overall, Republicans May hold where they already have representatives. But most switches tonight? Will be from red to blue. Not the other way around. In general.

Way to go Harris County on Beto!

Houston San Antonio and Austin are all the smart people places.

Fine Ted, you can have northwest sisterhump and its 6 votes.

Austin is a major hipster and liberal city. Fun city with plenty to do. Just majorly hipster. Not a place you old folk would like lol

Austin is a major hipster and liberal city. Fun city with plenty to do. Just majorly hipster. Not a place you old folk would like lol

Are you kidding? One of the funniest nights I've ever had was in Austin.

Swear to God, some of you guys need to stop checking your old girlfriends Facebook page to find out how miserable she is without you. 😁😁😁

Swear to God, some of you guys need to stop checking your old girlfriends Facebook page to find out how miserable she is without you. 😁😁😁

You're crazy. That place is incredible.

Beto up on Cruz by 3 or 4 points with 48% in.

Texas posters - any worries?

Hell ya I'm worried. Both of these fock chops or the suxor!

So essentially its going exactly as predicted where each side gets its chamber....but each side is choosing to focus on the fact that the other side didnt get everything they wanted

Beto up on Cruz by 3 or 4 points with 48% in.

Texas posters - any worries?

Yes I'm worried, worried that snake Cruz will still comeback and win. :D

In all seriousness, I'm stunned at the early results... Cruz should pull Dallas Co., so those #'s may not be reflected yet.

In all seriousness, I'm stunned at the early results... Cruz should pull Dallas Co., so those #'s may not be reflected yet.

Beto is winning Dallas County by a 2 to 1 margin.

Basically Beto is dominating Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, and Houston, with Houstons numbers still coming in. Teddy ball game is dominating the rural areas.

You know how Texas goes, inner city will be for Beto, the suburbs where the people working in the cities live will be Cruz.

Sheila Jackson Lee and Beto a match made in Heaven. :lol:

:D

If I can have one race...just one. Its Georgia. Cause oprah. I cant think of a race I want to go Republican more

Truer words have never been spoken.

Every time I see oprah speak. All I do is sence her venom for the white, hard working, middle class male.

No it didn't.

I dont know about each individual race....but in terms of the forecasts for Dem seats gained in the House and Rep seats gained in the Senate, things are shaping up almost exactly as predicted.

Sure, each side WANTED a better result, but thats not the same as what was being forecast

Nate Cohen, NY Times:

"Tex Cruz is on track for a comfortable victory in Texas, according to our estimates, even though Beto leads in the reported vote."

The failing NY times?

I dont know about each individual race....but in terms of the forecasts for Dem seats gained in the House and Rep seats gained in the Senate, things are shaping up almost exactly as predicted.

Sure, each side WANTED a better result, but thats not the same as what was being forecast

:doh:

I hope we do away with daylight savings in Cali

also I voted to obviously repeal the gas tax

however we are cause Gavin Newscum wants the entire state to have sanctuary status, cover health care for all illegals, tax services not just items, and essentially raise the state tax to over 20%