Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Domestic servitude

If you see someone cleaning windows call the police.

British police have shared this seemingly innocent image of a woman cleaning a window - but can you spot what's wrong with it?

Across the U.K., members of the public are being warned to be vigilant if they spot someone carrying out household jobs - because the real reason could be much more sinister.

In the image, a woman can be seen in a large bay window wiping the glass.

But in a shock warning, Avon and Somerset Police said: "Do you see someone who is always inside the home cleaning? They are also never out of the home on their own?

"This could be an indicator of domestic servitude. Many victims won’t know they’re being exploited and need you to be a voice for them."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/photo-of-a-woman-cleaning-windows-is-shared-by-uk-police-with-a-sinister-warning

:shocking:

How did this even go down?

Someone calls the police reports their neighbor Susie is cleaning the house often.. but then what?

They show up to the house and starting questioning her?

"Ma'am are you a housewife? Does your husband work while you stay at home?"

Alright lets book him boys.

How did this even go down?

Someone calls the police reports their neighbor Susie is cleaning the house often.. but then what?

They show up to the house and starting questioning her?

"Ma'am are you a housewife? Does your husband work while you stay at home?"

Alright lets book him boys.

HT probably serves the cops cookies.

I have to tell my wife to STOP cleaning up. I leave my shoes in a particular place and as soon as I turn my head she's up and put them upstairs in the closet. Then I can't find them the next morning.

Who do I call for that?

This has to be from "The Onion".

Nope its real. Complete with Tweets from the department. The responses they give on their Twitter is better than the article itself. People have lost it.

I have to tell my wife to STOP cleaning up. I leave my shoes in a particular place and as soon as I turn my head she's up and put them upstairs in the closet. Then I can't find them the next morning.

Who do I call for that?

This. I never know where anything is because she constantly moves sh!t around. She seems to have a particular dislike for chargers.

This. I never know where anything is because she constantly moves sh!t around. She seems to have a particular dislike for chargers.

Ryan Leaf is a punk.

I was going to say she doesn't have a hajib on which is a big no no in britishstan