Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Man banned from Disney for LIFE for holding up Trump signs.

let them build the wall, and then throw the trumptard out.

the joke is on them.

I would probably pay for this.

headed to Orlando in 2 weeks.

Fam heard disney was all dressed up like xmas. Even though they went back this April, they are going again.

I will be golfing again

• Like 1

How does a place like Disney enforce a ban?

Dude, do you know how many SuperHero's are walking around at Disney?

How does a place like Disney enforce a ban?

Well, you do not want to fock with Disney......I am confident they can and will enforce it.....

Fun fact, there is no area within that park that is not fully covered by a camera, its amazing.,...

If you are going to a theme park and waving political signs until asked to leave, repeatedly, you need help.

This

If you are going to a theme park and waving political signs until asked to leave, repeatedly, you need help.

Sounds like something Filthy or Drobs would do. Then theyd complain about librul Disney taking away their freeze peach. :cry:

Well, you do not want to fock with Disney......I am confident they can and will enforce it.....

Fun fact, there is no area within that park that is not fully covered by a camera, its amazing.,...

Pretty sure the guy that did the Pulse Nighclub shooting was originally planning on shooting up the ticket entrance of one of the Disney parks and was casing it for weeks. Heard Disney security figured it out and stopped it and reported it to police or something? Not sure how true it is though.

Pretty sure the guy that did the Pulse Nighclub shooting was originally planning on shooting up the ticket entrance of one of the Disney parks and was casing it for weeks. Heard Disney security figured it out and stopped it and reported it to police or something? Not sure how true it is though.

I would be inclined to believe it.

When a kid gets lost there, it is unbefreakinglieveable how quickly they are able to resolve that sh!t, those people go right into "find that little focker" mode and it works...just amazing....

So much of this.

Also, I think the problem is he's ruining the photo for everyone else, not the subject matter of the sign. They're trying to sell photos, and nobody is going to buy the photo with the dude holding a big sign (of whatever). Additionally, they don't want park goers yelling at one another about some retarded political crap, at what's supposed to be the "happiest place on earth". But, that's just me using a little common sense... You'll have to forgive me, as I know that doesn't fly around here.

So much of this.

Also, I think the problem is he's ruining the photo for everyone else, not the subject matter of the sign. They're trying to sell photos, and nobody is going to buy the photo with the dude holding a big sign (of whatever). Additionally, they don't want park goers yelling at one another about some retarded political crap, at what's supposed to be the "happiest place on earth". But, that's just me using a little common sense... You'll have to forgive me, as I know that doesn't fly around here.

Everyone agrees with you. :dunno:

I stopped reading at FF and drobeski, figuring the rest of the mob would follow suit, per standard GC protocol. :dunno:

So much of this.

Agreed. That said, would they have done the same if it were a Hillary 2016 sign? I'd bet no, but it doesn't mean they were wrong here.

Troof.

Glad he got banned.

Nah man. Common sense applies here. Politics should not be in Disney world and I support them banning him. I dont care who he was supporting. Do that outside the park

Nah man. Common sense applies here. Politics should not be in Disney world and I support them banning him. I dont care who he was supporting. Do that outside the park

What if he was supporting Mickey Mouse?

I would be inclined to believe it.

When a kid gets lost there, it is unbefreakinglieveable how quickly they are able to resolve that sh!t, those people go right into "find that little focker" mode and it works...just amazing....

You know they RFID those wrist thingies right?

That's how they found the alligator so quickly.

It was like Captain Hook and the clock.

What if he was supporting Mickey Mouse?

Got news fer ya buddy:

That whole Trump WH?

It's a Huge Mickey Mouse Operation.

Wasn't Walt a huge jerk?

Like a Commie Hunter or something?

That would explain why Dumbo rhymes with Trumbo.

We need a Donald Duck, Donald Trump mashup. Make it happen, tia

Trump in a shirt with no pants, call him Donald D1ck.

I thought I read they let him back in?

Either way douche move.