Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

truvada. loons really are winning

commercial for this freak prevention drug came on while watching harry potter with kids. sick freak diversification propaganda. go be an aids infested scumbag in private already.

Huh?

Truvada is used for pre-exposure prophylaxis for HIV infection, in those who partake in high risk activity.

Of all people, Id expect a guy named porkbutt would welcome a way to prevent AIDS.

Agree theyre not the ideal Harry Potter sponsor though.

Truvada is used for pre-exposure prophylaxis for HIV infection, in those who partake in high risk activity.

Of all people, Id expect a guy named porkbutt would welcome a way to prevent AIDS.

I dunno. Lot of phags like Harry Potter.

There are cheaper, easier, waaaay more effective ways to prevent AIDS. And I'm sure Medicaid will be picking up the cost. That's where the jackpot is. And we wonder why our medical costs are out of hand. We are some dumb people.

There are cheaper, easier, waaaay more effective ways to prevent AIDS. And I'm sure Medicaid will be picking up the cost. That's where the jackpot is. And we wonder why our medical costs are out of hand. We are some dumb people.

You obviously have no understanding of human behavior or cost effective medicine.

If there were a pill which almost eliminated the risk of heart disease, would you take it? Or just lecture people about healthy eating, exercise, avoiding smoking & drinking, etc.?

You obviously have no understanding of human behavior or cost effective medicine.

If there were a pill which almost eliminated the risk of heart disease, would you take it? Or just lecture people about healthy eating, exercise, avoiding smoking & drinking, etc.?

People can live an incredibly healthy life and still get heart disease. Genetics appears to be a big factor. If people practice safe sex they won't get aids. Or share needles.

commercial for this freak prevention drug came on while watching harry potter with kids. sick freak diversification propaganda. go be an aids infested scumbag in private already.

One of my friends never came out to his father because one of his most vivid memories was of his father's disgust for homosexuals. Be careful what you say around your children.

I dunno. Lot of phags like Harry Potter.

The wand chooses you. :wub:

One of my friends never came out to his father because one of his most vivid memories was of his father's disgust for homosexuals. Be careful what you say around your children.

Solid advice. :thumbsup:

Times have changed for most of the younger generation. Try not to stay stuck:

Your friends father was right. It ain’t natural.

well then maybe they should cut out the high risk behavior???? maybe we should have a drug for heroin addicts making it safe for them to do more heroin???

but really my main point was why the fock would this air during harry potter? its sick focks agenda. pure and simple. trans looking people, gays, smiling talking about having great worry free freak sex.

well then maybe they should cut out the high risk behavior???? maybe we should have a drug for heroin addicts making it safe for them to do more heroin???

but really my main point was why the fock would this air during harry potter? its sick focks agenda. pure and simple. trans looking people, gays, smiling talking about having great worry free freak sex.

The commercial has a tranny essentially saying, "I know my life is on the line, but who likes condoms?".

Seems irresponsible. :dunno:

thanks for the advice. i'm also careful of what they watch. don't need hiv drug commercials during a kid movie. agreed?

that's a funny clip. you know why it's funny? because we're all laughing at how moronic the younger generation sounds in it

truvada.lv is where I gamble

Harry Potter is what humanists use to inculcate children away from Christianity.

Might as well teach your kids how to draw a pentagram.

thanks for the advice. i'm also careful of what they watch. don't need hiv drug commercials during a kid movie. agreed?

Children under 12 have the single lowest rate of condom usage.

• Like 1

People can live an incredibly healthy life and still get heart disease. Genetics appears to be a big factor. If people practice safe sex they won't get aids. Or share needles.

You didn’t answer my question.

You didn’t answer my question.

If there was a drug that would "eliminate the risk...", then yes, there's no reason to NOT take it. That said, heart disease is NOT the ONLY possible outcome of an unhealthy diet and sedentary life. So, if the drug were available that would eliminate the risk, it doesn't mean you still shouldn't eat healthy, promote exercise. etc.

This drug though, doesn't promise to "eliminate the risk...", it "can treat HIV infection and reduce [not eliminate], the risk of HIV infection. It doesn't cure HIV or AIDS, but combinations of drugs that treat HIV infection may slow the disease progress and prolong life." Meaning, you're still at risk whether you take the drug or not. Also meaning, if you do take it, your best decision would be to practice safe sex and not share needles, etc. So, if the best decision is to practice safe sex, blah, blah, blah, then why not just do it and completely remove yourself from the risk factor group? Why bother taking the drug?

Now, if you already have HIV, then that's a different story. If the drug helps, then take it. But again, this is akin to closing the barn door after the horse already left. Why spend $50+ on a drug, that will have side affects or won't protect you from other STD's, when you can spend $0.75 on a freaking condom?

If there was a drug that would "eliminate the risk...", then yes, there's no reason to NOT take it. That said, heart disease is NOT the ONLY possible outcome of an unhealthy diet and sedentary life. So, if the drug were available that would eliminate the risk, it doesn't mean you still shouldn't eat healthy, promote exercise. etc.

This drug though, doesn't promise to "eliminate the risk...", it "can treat HIV infection and reduce [not eliminate], the risk of HIV infection. It doesn't cure HIV or AIDS, but combinations of drugs that treat HIV infection may slow the disease progress and prolong life." Meaning, you're still at risk whether you take the drug or not. Also meaning, if you do take it, your best decision would be to practice safe sex and not share needles, etc. So, if the best decision is to practice safe sex, blah, blah, blah, then why not just do it and completely remove yourself from the risk factor group? Why bother taking the drug?

Now, if you already have HIV, then that's a different story. If the drug helps, then take it. But again, this is akin to closing the barn door after the horse already left. Why spend $50+ on a drug, that will have side affects or won't protect you from other STD's, when you can spend $0.75 on a freaking condom?

it protects you from having any morals or restraint. all part of the sicko freak agenda

:lol:

I might have to check that movie out, funny stuff.

I said almost eliminate. I know it doesn't cure HIV, nimrod...that's why it's called prophylaxis. No one is suggesting other safe sex behaviors shouldn't be followed as well, but if you're advocating ghey dudes not fock each other, you're probably asking for too much.

Also, you have a terrible understanding of HIV therapy and prevention.

I saw this ad last night. They keep saying you need to be HIV negative. There are 2 obviously gay dudes and then a black married woman in the ad.

So are gay guys supposed to take this in addition to using condoms? Because using a rubber would be easier than taking a script. And what high risk behaviors is the married woman engaging in that would make this necessary?

:dunno:

I saw this ad last night. They keep saying you need to be HIV negative. There are 2 obviously gay dudes and then a black married woman in the ad.

So are gay guys supposed to take this in addition to using condoms? Because using a rubber would be easier than taking a script. And what high risk behaviors is the married woman engaging in that would make this necessary?

:dunno:

you focking qweer watching harry potter! :)

Looked into the stats. Black women are 22x more likely to get HIV than White women. Wow. For Men it's only 7.5x.

Looked into the stats. Black women are 22x more likely to get HIV than White women. Wow. For Men it's only 7.5x.

I get that but what is the high risk behavior in this case? Being slutty or focking black guys? Just seems odd.

I get that but what is the high risk behavior in this case? Being slutty or focking black guys? Just seems odd.

I can only assume it's shear number of higher risk partners. So you are correct on both accounts. I don't have the numbers but I would also assume that a higher % of black women are single, meaning they are less likely to be monogamous.

disturbing, I don't think anyone here would disagree

Do you think any of those video snippets reflect mainstream liberal philosophy?

For the record, I don't know anyone who condones pedophilia, promotes kids switching genders or participating in drag shows. No snuff puppets hanging out at the local mall either.

Do you think any of those video snippets reflect mainstream liberal philosophy?

For the record, I don't know anyone who condones pedophilia, promotes kids switching genders or participating in drag shows. No snuff puppets hanging out at the local mall either.

well I do know that Owen Benjamin was banned on twitter for attacking the guy in situation no 2, and I do know these thoughts are out there, my mom for example thinks the drag stuff is cute

shes about as far left as they come though, thinks being a tranny is "normal"

just saw the commercial. Here's what it said:

Tuvada, when paired with safer sex practices can decrease your chances of getting AIDS.

I kid you not. That's exactly what it says.

You know what else paired with safer sex practices can result in a lower incidence or probability of getting AIDS?

Everything. Literally, everything. Baby aspirin, General Tso's chicken, chocolate milk, peeps, literally anything you pair with safer sex practices is going to result in a slightly lower probability of getting a sexually transmitted disease.

Dumbest commercial I've seen in awhile.