Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Who the hell is Gus Edwards

I think someone other then Edwards will be the rb with the most productive ff total this weekend.

And I know seafoam will bet on that come next Tuesday.

Collins in now being reported as a no practice.

The dream set up continues to evolve favorably. The odds just increased that Gus might get the bellcow Balt RB role against Oakland. If all goes according to my plan, he has a stellar performance against the fluid Oakland D and is given the job for the next week. He will then get the bellcow role through the tasty Balt RB schedule.

Go Gus go. Bring it on for the playoffs!

Collins in now being reported as a no practice.

The dream set up continues to evolve favorably. The odds just increased that Gus might get the bellcow Balt RB role against Oakland. If all goes according to my plan, he has a stellar performance against the fluid Oakland D and is given the job for the next week. He will then get the bellcow role through the tasty Balt RB schedule.

Go Gus go. Bring it on for the playoffs!

Yes I found this interesting. Then read Collins....aka the Lord of Dance.....lmao as mentioned earlier in this thread practiced limited today.

I sure don't know what happens but looks like Faggo is out and playing Oakland is a positive for Gus.

My only other option is Dion Lewis Monday night at Houston. ehhhh. its ppr and Dion only got 5 vs Texans at home last meeting this year and 4 and 8 the last two weeks.

Im tempted in a ppr to still play Gus over Dion. Haven't pulled the trigger yet. coin flip

Yes I found this interesting. Then read Collins....aka the Lord of Dance.....lmao as mentioned earlier in this thread practiced limited today.

I sure don't know what happens but looks like Faggo is out and playing Oakland is a positive for Gus.

My only other option is Dion Lewis Monday night at Houston. ehhhh. its ppr and Dion only got 5 vs Texans at home last meeting this year and 4 and 8 the last two weeks.

Im tempted in a ppr to still play Gus over Dion. Haven't pulled the trigger yet. coin flip

I'm tempted to start him over Sony.

I just figured Lamar and Gus were running the read options in practice together against the first team defense, so Gus got some more carries because the rpo's were such a huge part of the game plan.

News on rotoworld that Lamar has a shot to keep the starting QB gig even after Flacco comes back.

Obviously dependent on winning in strong fashion. But can easily see that if Lamar continues, Gus is right by his side, a dangerously good mix of thunder and lightning.

So the story for the Gus playoff factor continues to stay alive. If Lamar and Gus dominate Oakland, the odds increase that Balt will continue the hot hand approach. And the deliciously soft RB schedule is there for the taking!!!!

Let's do this, crush Oakland! Gus 100+ and 2 TDs.

espn fantasy football show said insider says alex collins inactive today. wowzers. cmon GUS

• Like 1

Every day I get in the queue (too much, Magic Gus)
To get on the bus that takes me to you (too much, Magic Gus :music_guitarred: )

I have both Breida and Edwards and have been leaning all along to give my RB2 slot to Breida.

Now it's a toughie between Gus and Tyler Boyd for my final flex slot.

I'm leaning towards giving it to Boyd because I don't see Edwards as an RB that carries an expectation of catching 3-4 passes in a game to provide some cushion in case he doesn't find the endzone. But I also have misgivings about Boyd without Green in there to draw some of the defensive coverage away.

33 minutes to make a call here....

I think I'm starting Gus Ewards in flex2 spot over Tyler Lockett and Larry Fitzgerald, in my ppr league. Right move?

Started over Phillip Lindsay, based strictly on matchups for both.

Love the Tazmanian Devil, and have him locked in from here on out, but the stars seemed aligned for Galloping Gus today....which means he will prolly stink the place up.

We shall see.

. With the Collins news I decided to pull Fournette.

Don't do that, brother....

Another 100 yard game this week!

Yep, he's taking over for Howard no matter the matchup now... toodles Jordan

lol...Alex Collins must really svck. Overrated for sure.

He was out injured today, but I don't think he's getting his starting gig back, lol

He was out injured today, but I don't think he's getting his starting gig back, lol

I don't either. Edwards just runs hard with bad intentions.

Upcoming schedule: Week 13 ATL (5th worst team vs. FF RBs), Week 14 KC (3rd worst team vs. FF RBs), and Week 15 TB (7th worst).

Those are also potent offenses, and the Ravens can use Edwards to control the clock and keep them off the field.

Upcoming schedule: Week 13 ATL (5th worst team vs. FF RBs), Week 14 KC (3rd worst team vs. FF RBs), and Week 15 TB (7th worst).

Those are also potent offenses, and the Ravens can use Edwards to control the clock and keep them off the field.

Great match ups in the coming weeks, this guy looks like quite a steal for somebody needing late season help at RB.

He is talented enough to keep it up I believe.

I dumped Collins right before the noon games. I feel so much better now. Let him be someone else's headache.

His only downside so far is lack of involvement in the passing game which limits his PPR upside, but at this stage of the season you can't be expecting a RB 1 to magically fall from the heavens (even if that's what I need with Gordon on the shelf) .

Ok so only 82 yards but still got 21 carries which is great. At KC this week.

Cbs suckline says he is questionable week 14 with an undisclosed injury? Any news from Harbaugh or any homers have info?

I am thinking of rolling him over McCoy and that wilson kid from SF... although it is risky as he doesnt catch passes.

I am too. the none pass catching scares me but 20 carries a week is really nice if it continues. Heck doug martin and jalen richard oakland rbs exploded vs kcdefense.

a td would be nice though