Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Ivanka Trump uses personal email for government business

Did you see where I think it was Melania or Ivanka the two are interchangeable. One of them spent $174,000 on a hotel room for a day trip to Canada. A day trip.

What's the word? Oh yeah, kleptocracy.

Wasn't classified, incriminating, didn't erase her emails, and smash the phone with a hammer...unlike...well..you know.

• Like 1

Did you see where I think it was Melania or Ivanka the two are interchangeable. One of them spent $174,000 on a hotel room for a ###### day trip to Canada. A day trip.

Hawaii

She should get the same punishment that Comey and Hillary got (assuming Ivanka was sending classified materials)

Otherwise this is another swing and wiff by the deranged left.

Wasn't classified, incriminating, didn't erase her emails, and smash the phone with a hammer...unlike...well..you know.

Neither was Travel gate.

Did you see where I think it was Melania or Ivanka the two are interchangeable. One of them spent $174,000 on a hotel room for a ###### day trip to Canada. A day trip.

Wow. Skimming the bottom and this is your best attempt at trying to divert attention from hillary's crimes.

Wow. Skimming the bottom and this is your best attempt at trying to divert attention from hillary's crimes.

96 million for moochelles travel costs...

8 years of silence from the wiffinator

All the comedy of the left saying lock her up and the right saying this is way different........how could Ivanka or anyone involved in the Trump White House be this stupid after living through 2016 on the campaign?

All the comedy of the left saying lock her up and the right saying this is way different........how could Ivanka or anyone involved in the Trump White House be this stupid after living through 2016 on the campaign?

You realize you are talking about a guy who said an entire state should have been hand raked right?

Add 'Crooked Ivanka' to that list.

I don't know how you do this after seeing your father put Hillary through the ringer for the same thing.

Anyway time for Hillary haters and Hillary lovers to swap talking points and get bent out of shape over this the other way. I'll be over here ignoring it, like I did when Hillary's emall scandal was percolating.

So, she's an idiot too. I wonder how that conversation went.

If, Hillary lied about Benghazi, it had nothing to do with those people getting killed. But I seem to remember, not that long ago, a President and his henchmen telling some lies that had everything to do with lots of people getting killed. Seems your outrage is out of balance.

:thumbsup:

I love it. All I have to say is one word and he runs off scurrying. When you look at her backfat, do you think about me? I bet you do.

I don't know how you do this after seeing your father put Hillary through the ringer for the same thing.

Anyway time for Hillary haters and Hillary lovers to swap talking points and get bent out of shape over this the other way. I'll be over here ignoring it, like I did when Hillary's emall scandal was percolating.

its not switching talking points for Hillary lovers.