Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Pretending Voter Suppression is Real

Democrat Stacey Abrams isn't backing down from her fight against what she calls voter suppression tactics and election mismanagement after losing the Georgia governor's race. In fact, Abrams said she experienced the problems in her state firsthand — after nearly being denied a ballot during early voting.

In an interview with Morning Edition host Steve Inskeep, the Democratic gubernatorial nominee said that when she went to vote last month, a poll worker initially told her that she had requested an absentee ballot and couldn't cast an in-person vote. Abrams replied that she never filed for an absentee ballot, and after a conversation with the site's manager, the matter was quickly resolved.

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/20/669280353/stacey-abrams-says-she-was-almost-blocked-from-voting-in-georgia-election

So then perhaps she is one of those people who finds bad intentions in every thing? I cannot tell you how many times some low level person has misinformed me, they do this because they are not terribly bright, you have to know this can happen, or you can pretend its that shadowy figure hiding behind hte curtain always keeping you down.... :rolleyes:

I listen to Eric Erickson in the afternoons here in Georgia and I think he's nailed why Abrams is doing this. There's a runoff election here in Georgia for Secretary Of State on December 4th. She's trying to antagonize the minority voters in the state to get out and 'stop the oppression' when in reality it's about controlling future elections here in Georgia.

I listen to Eric Erickson in the afternoons here in Georgia and I think he's nailed why Abrams is doing this. There's a runoff election here in Georgia for Secretary Of State on December 4th. She's trying to antagonize the minority voters in the state to get out and 'stop the oppression' when in reality it's about controlling future elections here in Georgia.

It's the " if we dont win/get OUR way" then lets be loud, violent, accusatory" This is how toddlers behave

• Like 1

It's the " if we dont win/get OUR way" then lets be loud, violent, accusatory" This is how toddlers behave

They want Georgia to be known as North Broward County like we want that sh!tshow here.