Is The Trade Fair Or Not?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is The Trade Fair Or Not?

• It's Fair
    • Not Fair
  2. 2. Veto The Deal?

• Yes, Veto.
    • No, Don't Veto

Two teams are making the following trade.

Team A Receives:

DeAndre Hopkins

Team B Receives:
Kenny Golladay
1st Round Pick
2nd Round Pick

Team B is leaving the league at the end of the season, so he wants to sell of high priced assets. This might help the new owner(s) going forward.

So what do you think of the deal? Is it fair or not? If you were an owner in the league, would you vote to veto it?

American Style Goulosh

Ingredients

1+1/2lbsground beef(uncooked)

4clovesminced garlic

1largegreen bell pepper(diced)

1mediumsweet or red onion(diced - kind of onion is up to you, depending on your preference)

1tsp.dried basil

1tsp.dried oregano

1tsp.Italian seasoning

1tsp.salt(kosher or sea salt)

1tsp.ground black pepper

1Tbsp.Worcestershire sauce

1 (10.75oz)cancondensed tomato soup

1 (28 or 29oz)cantomato sauce

2 (14.5oz each)cansdiced tomatoes(I used Hunts brand fire-roasted, which added a nice flavor)

1-2Tbsp.granulated sugar(optional, quantity to taste)

2cupsuncooked elbow macaroni

3Tbsp.olive oil(divided)

Instructions

Cook the ground beef with the garlic, onion and green pepper in a large skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well done.

Drain off the grease, then return the pan to the stove. Add in all seasonings, Worcestershire sauce and tomato soup and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.

Add in the tomato sauce and diced tomatoes. Stir to combine everything and heat until sauce starts boiling.

Cover pan, reduce heat to medium-low and allow mixture to simmer for ~20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is nice and thick. Taste test the mixture when it's done simmering and add 1-2 Tbsp. granulated sugar to taste, if desired.

While the mixture is simmering, boil the elbow macaroni according to package directions for al dente, with 1 Tbsp. olive oil in the water (this will help prevent the pasta from sticking together after draining).

Drain the macaroni. Ideally, the sauce mixture will be done simmering at this point. If so, add the macaroni to the sauce mixture, stirring to combine everything together, and allow to simmer for 5 minutes. If not, wait until the sauce mixture is done simmering, and then add the macaroni, stir to combine and simmer for 5 minutes.

Serve the Goulash as is or with optional toppings such as grated parmesan cheese or shredded cheddar cheese.

American Style Goulosh

Ingredients

1+1/2lbsground beef(uncooked)

4clovesminced garlic

1largegreen bell pepper(diced)

1mediumsweet or red onion(diced - kind of onion is up to you, depending on your preference)

1tsp.dried basil

1tsp.dried oregano

1tsp.Italian seasoning

1tsp.salt(kosher or sea salt)

1tsp.ground black pepper

1Tbsp.Worcestershire sauce

1 (10.75oz)cancondensed tomato soup

1 (28 or 29oz)cantomato sauce

2 (14.5oz each)cansdiced tomatoes(I used Hunts brand fire-roasted, which added a nice flavor)

1-2Tbsp.granulated sugar(optional, quantity to taste)

2cupsuncooked elbow macaroni

3Tbsp.olive oil(divided)

Instructions

Cook the ground beef with the garlic, onion and green pepper in a large skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well done.

Drain off the grease, then return the pan to the stove. Add in all seasonings, Worcestershire sauce and tomato soup and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.

Add in the tomato sauce and diced tomatoes. Stir to combine everything and heat until sauce starts boiling.

Cover pan, reduce heat to medium-low and allow mixture to simmer for ~20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is nice and thick. Taste test the mixture when it's done simmering and add 1-2 Tbsp. granulated sugar to taste, if desired.

While the mixture is simmering, boil the elbow macaroni according to package directions for al dente, with 1 Tbsp. olive oil in the water (this will help prevent the pasta from sticking together after draining).

Drain the macaroni. Ideally, the sauce mixture will be done simmering at this point. If so, add the macaroni to the sauce mixture, stirring to combine everything together, and allow to simmer for 5 minutes. If not, wait until the sauce mixture is done simmering, and then add the macaroni, stir to combine and simmer for 5 minutes.

Serve the Goulash as is or with optional toppings such as grated parmesan cheese or shredded cheddar cheese.

Got any pics?

I think that Golladay and a first round pick would be fair so the extra 2nd round pick makes team B the winner in my mind. That being said I voted that it was a fair trade.

I don't see anything wrong with this. Golladay is going to be the #1 guy in Detroit with Stafford as his QB. He also gets a #1 & #2. I would be interested to know where those picks will land in the rookie draft, or if there is a devy draft that devalues those picks. A good group of owners in a league with devy drafting will make a 1st round rookie pick useless, except for depth purposes. Either way though, I don't see this as an obscene deal. Depending on how valuable that 1st rounder is, the new owner could walk away with a #1WR as well as another WR1 (from draft) or RB1 (ditto). The WR class is weak in this upcoming class, and the RB's aren't the same as the past few years, but someone can always be found, or traded for.