Sign in to follow this  
FantasyRetard

Going into playoffs, who would you rather have?

Wow great question.

If Gordon is out for some time I would go Ekeler.

Hard to tell if this reply is sarcastic or not.

Nope I thought it was a great question, two players on the rise. Think it’s a good debate between the two players.

Sorry about that just thought I would try to be helpful, not judgmental.

Nope I thought it was a great question, two players on the rise. Think it’s a good debate between the two players.

Sorry about that just thought I would try to be helpful, not judgmental.

No, thank you for clarifying. You can never be sure on the internet. I had to start Adams with Gurley on a bye and was infuriated at his usage during the first half. In the second half, they used him as he should have been used all along. What concerns me about Ekeler is how he will be used. Justin Jackson could see some significant time, limiting Ekeler's upside. I'm in a 0.5 PPR league, catches count, but starting a RB at this time and in the playoffs is risky when they aren't established. Adams is more established in his role than Ekeler is now. Interesting discussion points.

Mmm I’m not so sure I agree.

I think Ekeler is easly the next man up.

Adams mmm. Still not so sure that the Eagles coach just hands him over the keys.

Jackson will of course see some work, but only to give Ekeler a breather.

Mmm I’m not so sure I agree.

I think Ekeler is easly the next man up.

Adams mmm. Still not so sure that the Eagles coach just hands him over the keys.

Jackson will of course see some work, but only to give Ekeler a breather.

Adams did have 22 carries last week, and that's when he was barely used in the first half. Their matchups going forward are nice, as one or other has an easier matchup through Week 16. This week doesn't matter, as I've already clinched a playoff spot and a win or loss doesn't change anything. Thanks for the discussion. If you need any advice, link it here and I'll offer a suggestion.