Sign in to follow this  
SexyRexy

Justin Jackson

David Johnson vs Detroit

Gus Edwards at KC

Justin Jackson vs Cinn

ppr. pick 2. do i dare bench DJ?

I don't think I can do that

Jackson looked good for sure. Ekeler still looked better as a receiver, but I liked the way Jackson cut and kept his feet moving. But Ekeler also looked pretty solid as a runner at times that game too, so I think we will have to wait and see. PlayerProfiler does indicate some moderate success for Jackson though.

I am starting them both in one league. I think they both have good games, and each score a TD. Bengals are putrid against the run.

I am starting them both in one league. I think they both have good games, and each score a TD. Bengals are putrid against the run.

Got em both in over Ware. Right now.

Got em both in over Ware. Right now.

Same......and I am pulling for Ware to have a good game against Baltimore. Gonna need him for the playoffs!

Would you guys start Jackson over Dalvin Cook this week?

Tough call, as I expect Cook to have a good game Monday night.....but I expect Jackson to have a great game.

DJ for sure and then the hard part. I will say jj, the deciding factor for me is expected gamescript easily favors Jackson but it's a razor thin margin.

DJ for sure and then the hard part. I will say jj, the deciding factor for me is expected gamescript easily favors Jackson but it's a razor thin margin.

yes, game script for sure. Also a chance JJ gets a check down too in passing game. Gus won't get passes but every website has him in the #16 range rb ppr. based on getting 20 carries

Stuck starting Gus and JJ due to injuries. If you think Baltimore can hang in with KC, then logically he would be in for a ton of volume as Baltimore tries to keep the ball out of Mahomes' hands. On the other hand, if KC can get ahead early, Gus could be a complete non-factor.

Question, did the raiders panic last week? Vs kc Doug Martin n Richard got dang near 180 rush yards.

Dont think if Baltimore is down 10 they can turn into the fun n gun rams or saints

Question, did the raiders panic last week? Vs kc Doug Martin n Richard got dang near 180 rush yards.

Dont think if Baltimore is down 10 they can turn into the fun n gun rams or saints

Fun n gun, of course not. Use more of the RBs who catch more than 0 passes? Seems like a reasonable option.

Anyone here feeling like Jackson is a better start as a flex than Dalvin Cook this week? They both are likely to see a large amount of touches and that juicy matchup for Jackson is hard to ignore...

Yeah this was a bust didn't matter though....I ran into Barkley, Kittle, and Julio... played Jackson for a hail Mary type play

And yet another flavor of the week flops.

Yeah, you just grab whatever you can in week 14 and hope for a miracle. Opportunity doesnt mean squat sometimes.

Whelp....I missed this one by a mile. Thought I better pop in and take my medicine. He stunk up the place, plain and simple.....and I have no real good explanation.

Game was top close for him to get much run...Ekeler looked decent also...didn't matter for me, ran into Barkley, Julio, Kittle and Giants D today

I know he let us down last week, myself included, but the current information is trending towards JJ as the bell cow for Thursday's game against the chiefs. The Chargers will potentially be without Gordon and Eckler. If that narrative holds I will be riding him once again.

I know he let us down last week, myself included, but the current information is trending towards JJ as the bell cow for Thursday's game against the chiefs. The Chargers will potentially be without Gordon and Eckler. If that narrative holds I will be riding him once again.

Survived last weeks letdown, but still believe in what my eyes saw from him 2 weeks ago.

I'm all in.

If you have JJ on your squad then you sorta have to be all-in. No? With LA's two RB's out and a TNF shootout on tap, you'd be crazy to sit him in PPR leagues.

If you have JJ on your squad then you sorta have to be all-in. No? With LA's two RB's out and a TNF shootout on tap, you'd be crazy to sit him in PPR leagues.

Unless you have Fournette, Chubb, and Cook as your other RBs (Ware too, but he's doubtful to play anyway)...I don't know if I can sit any of those aforementioned guys for JJ this week, even with a seemingly juicy matchup.

Gordon will be a gametime decision Thursday.

Gamesmanship?

Gamesmanship?

Who knows-first he's really doubtful, now he's a game time decision. If he's got a sprained knee I'd think they made damn sure it was healed before he got back out there.

My guess is he wouldn't play tonight but in 2 days they are hoping he can go, I doubt he plays

I have Jackson and opponent has Gordon would your drop Yeldon to pickup Newsome, DamienWilliams, or McGuire to block?

My backs are Fournette, Lamar, Aaron Jones, Josh Adams Justin Jackson and Yeldon

I picked him up, thinking of starting him over Jones just because he's going against Bears.

Im in the same situation. Championship game with CMAC and Jones. Ware, Gus and Samuels on the bench, thinking of picking up JJ and starting him over Jones after seeing CHI shut down Gurley at home.