Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

FU week 13

Yuuuup. Heading for his third single-digit scoring week of the year. He managed to ball at Cincy and Atlanta, but otherwise he has shown his usual weakness on the road.

Brees is becoming the King of TDs that help no one!!

After the first half this week is turning into F Everypony.

In my case Baker Mayfield and the Cleveland Browns turning the ball over everywhere.

DJ Moore and Brate, especially Brate-he's just like Njoku was for me, whenever I play them they're slackers, getting a payday for doing nothing.

Trey Burton, there is no reason that I should start you... but our 14 man league WW is barren AF... I'm not surprised by your 0 targets prior to halftime... is it time to drop you for Ed Dickson???

I think I've gotten maybe a handful out of the POS TEs I've had this whole year. That (TE in the NFL) would probably be the easiest job to get in America for a decent sized guy-you just stand around and do NOTHING-and get paid for it!

F me. I started D. Johnson and Conner over Chubb, Lindsay, and Ware. I just know I am going to screw it up next week.

SO glad I started A Jones today, 10 sleep-walking carries for a whopping 28 yds. Thanks a lot Aaron...…………...

Was you not able to snag Ware to replace Hunt?

Was you not able to snag Ware to replace Hunt?

I did get him but a big rock named stupid hit me in the head-I played Jones over him. Rope-a-dope and I'm the dope. Jones-POS today and I'm sure Ware will get 150 and 3 TDs on my bench. Already played Zeke Thursday so at least one of my RBs wasn't high on something out there.

Trey Burton, there is no reason that I should start you... but our 14 man league WW is barren AF... I'm not surprised by your 0 targets prior to halftime... is it time to drop you for Ed Dickson???

You're not alone. I don't know what to do with this dude. There is nothing on the WW.

I would rather deal with Vance McDonald and folks of that ilk than to keep hoping for a shovel pass or bubble screen to give Burton points. It has been horrible.

Chase Edmunds for stealing two David Johnson TD's.....

Who is this guy?

• Like 1

I'm so sick of David Njoku.

Baker has 270 yards passing so far.

Njoku has -1 yards of that.

Wow.

This might be the week that ends my repeat hopes for good. Brees, Hilton, Edwards, Moore, Bryant, Chicago D...combined for a whopping 50 points.

This might be the week that ends my repeat hopes for good. Brees, Hilton, Edwards, Moore, Bryant, Chicago D...combined for a whopping 50 points.

HAHA same here, I've got some real sleepwalking POS's out there today. Can't wait to see what Hill and Rivers don't do for me later...……….…….

Chase Edmunds for stealing two David Johnson TD's.....

Who is this guy?

Fock Johnson/Edmunds/Leftwich!

Earth to genius Frank Reich....M Mack is capable of catching the ball out of the backfield, too.

Aaron Rodgers is now unstartable. Flat out. I don't know what the malfunction is, but he's focking awful. If I need to add someone I will seriously consider dropping him. Fock you, 'Arod'

Njerkoff is now up to 8yds on 3 receptions. Dude, can't you even fall forward you oaf?

Oh cool, GB down 7 with 6 minutes left. Time to get Jamal Williams some work. lol someone please fire that fat fock McCarthy

Yeah WF is Williams in there for-did Jones' walker get broke down or something?

Jones with the late score....

• Like 1

Thielen no feelin. That's great man. I go all in on DFS for you and you disappear.

Solid.

Rodgers. Discount double check *this* you POS. The first time I go against my strategy of waiting on QB and I get hit with the "you dumb fock" stick. My own damn fault.

Tyreek Hill, ZERO points with 2 mins to go first half. Thanks a lot for your contribution, why don't you go fight a girl or something?

He's doing squat in a sign of solidarity with KHunt.

• Like 1

Tyreek Hill, ZERO points with 2 mins to go first half. Thanks a lot for your contribution, why don't you go fight a girl or something?

He had a 33 yard rush early. :dunno:

Sooooo, Breida does great before the bye and SF trots out this Wilson Jr guy?

Why do coaches always try to prove how "smart" they are? Especially Shanarats!