Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

FU week 13

Aaron Jones got 1 carry in the 2nd half. 1 carry. Why does Mccarthy still have a job? Go eat yourself to death you fat fock

Yeah WTF is THAT? He really does need to be fired, pathetic.

Sooooo, Breida does great before the bye and SF trots out this Wilson Jr guy?

Why do coaches always try to prove how "smart" they are? Especially Shanarats!

Look at fat boy for Green Bay, putting Williams in for Jones in 2nd half. Except everybody knows McCarthy's an idiot, it sucks to play for a coach when you know he's an idiot.

Aaron Jones got 1 carry in the 2nd half. 1 carry. Why does Mccarthy still have a job? Go eat yourself to death you fat fock

This made me think of the "Gluttony" victim in Seven. Start stocking up on cans of spaghetti.

FU to everything this week. Nothing makes sense. I wish I would have never gotten Ware. He is dead to me. Dropping as soon as I can

FU to everything this week. Nothing makes sense. I wish I would have never gotten Ware. He is dead to me. Dropping as soon as I can

BE Ware...……………….he IS a POS. He's not a Chief, he's a squaw.

BE Ware....he IS a POS. He's not a Chief, he's a squaw.

Ware's preferred pronoun is :lol:

I can only assume James White spent last night sucking off Belichek. Maybe he and Cord Patterson ran a train on him. Guess Gordon and Michel didn't attend

You have a real purty mouth. Now we're onto Miami. -- Belichek

McCarthy should be fired this week. If you arent bringing him back and not making playoffs why keep him around? Hes mismanaged talent and been a bad playcaller for years now. Lose to Zona in GB in a must win game is unacceptable.

Did Hill get beat up by a girl or something? Seriously is anybody out there watching that game, is that lazy-@$$ even playing?

He was overthrown by a foot on a 50 yard TD bomb. Just off the fingertips.

So that was his highlight for the day? Did he think that was a good enough effort for the day? He could just North Dallas Forty it and drink beer on the sideline rest of the day?

You have a real purty mouth. Now we're onto Miami. -- Belichek

And then Devlin gets the TD.

Michel

White

Burkhead

Patterson

Devlin

Am I missing anyone else getting carries? Focking joke. Guess the guy running for 120 and 2TDs a week wasn't good enough for BB

shoulda had 3 catches that touched tips, went through his hands or hit him in chest F'in dwarf (or is that not PC?)

shoulda had 3 catches that touched tips, went through his hands or hit him in chest F'in dwarf (or is that not PC?)

Pretty sure Tom Brady and James White were touching tips last night....

McCarthy should be fired this week. If you arent bringing him back and not making playoffs why keep him around? Hes mismanaged talent and been a bad playcaller for years now. Lose to Zona in GB in a must win game is unacceptable.

You don't expect to see a firing at this point in the season though.

Aaron Rodgers is now unstartable. Flat out. I don't know what the malfunction is, but he's focking awful. If I need to add someone I will seriously consider dropping him. Fock you, 'Arod'

Njerkoff is now up to 8yds on 3 receptions. Dude, can't you even fall forward you oaf?

Oh cool, GB down 7 with 6 minutes left. Time to get Jamal Williams some work. lol someone please fire that fat fock McCarthy

Good call Nostrodamus.

FU Ekeler. Another chance to start with Gordon out and another steaming pile left on my chest.

FU Ekeler. Another chance to start with Gordon out and another steaming pile left on my chest.

Dude is worthless as a starter. It makes no sense. Wishing Id grabbed Jackson too.

Also, fire Marvin Lewis and do NOT hire Hue Jackson to replace him. Thanks.

Lastly, Fock me for not blowing my faab for Phillip Lindsey after week 1. He is so many good things. I have fostered many rbs this year across a couple leagues. Most of them cannot hold a candle.

I know why Hunt beat that girl up-she caught Hunt and Hill doin' it and threatened to tell. Hill was so worried today about that coming out that he choked and tanked. He's a lame POS.

Kermit missed him at least 2x on long throws that would have made the day. It also would have dragged me into the playoffs. Now I have to see what Kicker de Washington does. Horrible.

FU to my 2 TEs Eric Ebron and Jared Cook. Somehow they have alternated good and bad weeks and Ive guessed wrong and lined up the lesser TE EVERY SINGLE WEEK.

All of Jared cooks big games hes been on my bench and same for Ebron. What a flippin headache. This week I started Ebron and lost by 8 points and Im probably out of the playoffs in this league.

And theyre both top 5 in scoring for TEs.

It sucks but you just described a 2018 positive tight end situation. Only Ertz and Kelce are reliable most weeks. Behind your two guys and Howard before he got hurt again, everyone else is a threat to drop a zero in some absurd way.

It sucks but you just described a 2018 positive tight end situation. Only Ertz and Kelce are reliable most weeks. Behind your two guys and Howard before he got hurt again, everyone else is a threat to drop a zero in some absurd way.

No way Burton can throw up a zero.

To your point Ebron put up a zero a couple weeks ago.

Kittle hasn't had a 0 yet this year. He's had at least 4 catches in all but one week. 4 catches and 30 yards might not be a lot but it's better than 0.

A-U-S-T-I-N E-K-E-L-E-R!!!! :mad: :thumbsdown: :doh:

That is all. Totally drank all of the Kool-Aid on this guy in both week 7 and this week and he screwed me both times. Never again. He's on my bench :bench: the rest of the season. Sat Cook and Michel for him.

• Like 1