Sign in to follow this  
birdiepop22

Gurley owners

Prepping for FF playoffs, do you guys stash Malcolm Brown?

Given the Rams current record Im thinking theyll rest Gurley to be ready for NFL playoffs. So, do you guys think its a good idea to grab Brown in case Gurley gets benched?

Not so sure if they will a actually bench him.

I don’t see him missing an entire game.

So if you did pick up Brown how much time would he spend playing.

And if the Rams bench Gurley, what if they also bench Woods and Cooks and Goff, how much quality is there left on the field for Brown to have success on the field.

I think Brown is worthy on a handcuff Incase of a injury to Gurley.

• Like 1

I picked him up to keep him from gurley owner who I will most likely face in playoffs.

Nice move.

With home field advantage now in their control, I don't see them benching Gurley

If you have the roster space, I'd pick him up, but it would be a wise move to cover your ass, not b/c I think Gurley's in any danger of being rested. I could see Gurley sitting a 4th quarter of a blowout or something, but I don't see him sitting a whole game where you'd want to start Brown.

If your championship game is week 17 though I guess it could happen. But they still need to finish ahead of the Saints for homefield advantage so my guess is it goes till the final game.

They won’t bench Gurley, even if they did it would be a committee. I’ve even seen plenty of people say the other guy is the clear guy to cuff.

I've had Brown almost all season (we have 22 roster spots with 11 starting positions). That being said, the Rams are in contention for the #1 seed, now holding the spot due to the Saints loss last night. I don't see the Rams benching Gurley until after they've clinched that seed. After having gone to New Orleans once, I'm sure they don't want to go back. Count on Gurley playing nearly all offensive snaps and being heavily involved. The game at Chicago is a huge one next Sunday.

the only way the Rams even consider benching gurley (and they probably still won't) is if they clinch first seed by week 15. Pretty unlikely considering saints are one game back and own the tie-breaker

I hope so.

Keeps Gurley on the field.

If you have space, grab him, but I think the Rams will want that #1 seed. With New Orleans on their heels with the tie breaker, the Rams will want to keep winning.

Yeah lol that ideal is now gone.

So who is the next guy on their list should they rest Gurley??

Justin Davis? then John Kelly....rookie?

its on the depth chart here at fftoday.

Justin Davis? then John Kelly....rookie?

its on the depth chart here at fftoday.

But has one of them seen any action so we know which one they will choose?

But has one of them seen any action so we know which one they will choose?

no idea. sorry

So who is the next guy on their list should they rest Gurley??

If I'm taking a shot on either it's John Kelly because of how well he played in the preseason but he has also been inactive every single week. Unfortunately, we can't wait until the actives/inactives list comes out to see who McVay activates since they play on Sunday night so I'll take a stab at the upside in Kelly.

• Like 1