Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Best song opening

Good call. Love this song.

Thanks......it was the 1st song I thought of since I once scared my Nephew during it. :P

He was about 10, I was "babysitting", He was sitting close to the TV, I had the remote ( I kept turning up the volume 'till the intro climax) I knew the song well and planned on messing with him. I also had a handful of those little paper exploding nugget things and waited for the right time to throw them down between He and the TV. :lol:

No slap fight here, I know BGs wheel house and that's cool...I like all kinds of music. What this thread is missing is a little bass though

No slap fight here, I know BGs wheel house and that's cool...I like all kinds of music. What this thread is missing is a little bass though

Pretty cool :thumbsup:

:lol: :clap:

I love threads like this because sometimes I find a song I havent heard or Im reminded of a song I like and go listen to it right after like you are apparently lol

• Like 1

Fairly new band and I've pimped them here before but the first time I heard the opening of this I knew I had found some new music.

One thing that always gets you guys talking without it turning it a slap fight: music :thumbsup:

alls i know is you lost this thread...the focking offspring???? :lol: