Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Aaron Rodger's blows

When it comes to skill and stats, Aaron is among the greats. When it comes to heart, clutch, and being a winner, Aaron comes up short. Can't compete with Brady. Never has and never will. Drobeski wins this thread.

sad part is, these Rodgers fans are so insecure they automatically go to Brady comparisons..which is just scientifically retarded.

It's like different planets.

This is a Rodgers thread, it's a shame they are so insecure they couldn't keep it that way.

But after all of his failing I can understand their insecurity I guess.

:dunno:

I'm disappointed in you. Your admiration is so strong you cannot bring yourself to discuss his failings.

:(

He cost me a playoff spot

He blows

He is overrated

I'm sorry he has your heart and that prevents you from discussing these matters without bringing up the great one.

The fact that you drafted Rodgers instead of Brady only confirms how you really feel about Rodgers and how you really feel about Brady.

So, in reality, you've only confirmed Rodgers IS better than Brady. :thumbsup:

You don't need to say any more.

• Like 1

The fact that you drafted Rodgers instead of Brady only confirms how you really feel about Rodgers and how you really feel about Brady.

So, in reality, you've only confirmed Rodgers IS better than Brady. :thumbsup:

I blame the ass clowns who overrate his fantasy value

Why are u so defensive of him ? Crush ?

Dont really see him play too much but my impression is that AR is an excellent QB and a guy whos made some pretty ordinary receivers into stars, but the Packers never have a running game or D and theyre sabotaged by a bad coach.

I blame the ass clowns who overrate his fantasy value

Why are u so defensive of him ? Crush ?

YOU drafted him, not me. That says that even YOU think he's better than Brady. Again, thanks for confirming that. :thumbsup:

Dont really see him play too much but my impression is that AR is an excellent QB and a guy whos made some pretty ordinary receivers into stars, but the Packers never have a running game or D and theyre sabotaged by a bad coach.

This I can get on board with.

he fails

A lot

Maybe you should take this to the Week 13 FU thread in the FFToday Board instead. That thread is for the whiners and complainers. I know this because I've posted in it several times this year.

Maybe you should take this to the Week 13 FU thread in the FFToday Board instead. That thread is for the whiners and complainers. I know this because I've posted in it several times this year.

just feel bad for you packers fans, as much as he's hyped, you deserve better.

Think maybe he helped them lose so much on purpose because he didn't like McCarthy?

just feel bad for you packers fans, as much as he's hyped, you deserve better.

Think maybe he helped them lose so much on purpose because he didn't like McCarthy?

Don't feel bad for us, we'll be fine. We already own 13 NFL Championships (the most NFL history, btw). We've had two QB's in the last 26 years and both not only have been league MVP multiple times but also are 1st ballot HOF'ers. 1st ballot HOF'ers aren't overrated and over-hyped, despite what you say after getting bounced out of your FF playoffs. You'll get over it and your temper tantrum about Rodgers will pass.

• Like 1

Don't feel bad for us, we'll be fine. We already own 13 NFL Championships (the most NFL history, btw). We've had two QB's in the last 26 years and both not only have been league MVP multiple times but also are 1st ballot HOF'ers. 1st ballot HOF'ers aren't overrated and over-hyped, despite what you say after getting bounced out of your FF playoffs. You'll get over it and your temper tantrum about Rodgers will pass.

were you alive for any of those 13 ?

but my impression is that AR is an excellent QB and a guy whos made some pretty ordinary receivers into stars, but the Packers never have a running game or D and theyre sabotaged by a bad coach.

yup. phenomenal player.

he fails

A lot

I won this one:

Eagles 56

Pats 3

Score was a little off but Wentz didnt play. :first:

if Wentz plays they lose :(

And if Pats didnt cheat theyd have 1-2 championships if that. :dunno:

And if Pats didnt cheat theyd have 1-2 championships if that. :dunno:

still crying

Act like you've been there

Good weekend to fire a coach. You have to figure the top story is going to be the college football playoffs this week.

Cute how Drobs tried to turn this around on packer fans. Was Edjr too busy to create this anti-Rodgers thread, so as a loyal Pat's fan you picked up the slack?

You're a bunch of insecure women

:lol:

still crying

Act like you've been there

if Wentz plays they lose :(

Typical Drobs :cry: :lol:

:first:

Cute how Drobs tried to turn this around on packer fans. Was Edjr too busy to create this anti-Rodgers thread, so as a loyal Pat's fan you picked up the slack?

You're a bunch of insecure women

:lol:

again this is about Rodgers and his consistent inability to lead the team to meaningful victories despite the hype.

Do packers fans hold him at all responsible or is it all on the coach ?

Do you feel his obvious diva mentality good for team chemistry, the locker room ?

Dont get me wrong he's a awesome quarterback from the stats/eye test, but it takes more than that to be great, you have to lead, you have to sacrifice.

I don't see that with him.

I see a lot of selfishness.

You do see those traits in the real greats.

Eli has a chunk of Rodgers to go with his multiple chunks of Brady and Romo.

I'm sorry Wentz got healthy and ruined the eagles title defense season. :(

Im sorry youre reduced to sniping at Rodgers since Big D1ck Nick killed the Pats dynasty. * :(

Im sorry youre reduced to sniping at Rodgers since Big D1ck Nick killed the Pats dynasty. * :(

goat tom will most likely taking his 9th trip to the big game this year

Sick huh

I agree that Rodgers is overrated. He gets to pad his stats against the Lions and Bears 4 times a year.

Put Aaron in almost any other division, he'll have Kirk Cousin type numbers.

:doh:

goat tom will most likely taking his 9th trip to the big game this year

Sick huh

Maybe he will hold onto the rock in crunch time this year.

truth is.... drobe has a point here. i used to like rodgers but his doosh level has been on the rise for some time...on par with his overratedness.

he's still better than favre the twat though...the most overrated all time.

eta: brady isn't really a doosh. more like a total focking henpecked geek with gay tendencies.

I agree that Rodgers is overrated. He gets to pad his stats against the Lions and Bears 4 times a year.

By this logic, then what about Brady playing in the AFC East with Buffalo, NYJ, and Miami?

sad part is, these Rodgers fans are so insecure they automatically go to Brady comparisons..which is just scientifically retarded.

So true... I guess they just have the need to talk about a good QB and Rodgers doesn't fit the bill anymore?

I dont think hes trash. That said, I dont think hes better than Brady. Dude does have a good Hail Mary throw though

This is an effortless, risk-free boast and quite lazy to boot. This could apply to all QBs on every team.

Hater's gonna' hate.

Back in the day, I loved rooting for Brett Favre even though I had no association with Green Bay. Just loved his gun slinging play and obviously enjoyment playing the game.

On the flip side, I always hated Aaron Rodgers. He comes off as a complete jerk. Nobody enjoys seeing his career fall apart more than me. God willing, he's out of the league in a few years.

I wish the trade deadline hadn't passed so I could trade for Rodgers. If the Packers wise up and let him throw 50 times a game he may be back to his old self

I wish the trade deadline hadn't passed so I could trade for Rodgers. If the Packers wise up and let him throw 50 times a game he may be back to his old self

he threw 50 times Sunday against the cardinals at home