Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

Who's MVP for yor team this year?

I have to go with Zeke, he started kinda slow but has warmed up lately. As for the rest of them I'm with John McKay. Asked by a reporter "what do you think of your offenses' execution today"? He thought for a moment (after his Bucs had set an all time NFL record for ineptness) and said "I'm in favor of it".

Probably Zeke for me as well. Conner was a difference maker for most of season but has cooled off as of late. Conner still best value pick though.

No one. Had Gurley in a league, amounted to a hill of beans. Had Luck and Gordon in another, same thing, worthless.

Also another guy had Mahomes and Kamara, only won 4 games. In another league a guys duo was Gordon and Barkley, hes near last place. Yay FF

No one. Had Gurley in a league, amounted to a hill of beans. Had Luck and Gordon in another, same thing, worthless.

Also another guy had Mahomes and Kamara, only won 4 games. In another league a guys duo was Gordon and Barkley, hes near last place. Yay FF

Better luck next year

I've got some great players. Kamara, Chub, Luck, Hopkins,Woods,Bears DST. But I have to go with Kelce. He has been such an advantage over a very poor TE class this year. Locked down my 11-2 season today and won me the league domination award. On to the playoffs as the one seed.

It's between Zeke and Goff on my deep dynasty team. I have rode Zeke for 2 years and needed someone else to put up big numbers and Goff has been perfect at QB. Got me in the playoffs!

Close behind though has been Lamar Miller. I got frustrated and traded Dalvin Cook for WR help and had nothing behind Zeke. Someone dropped him after a slow start and I picked him up and he's been on fire the past 6 weeks.

Best Value: Mahomes

Best Pickup: A Jones, Lindsay

Early Picks performing as expected: Barkley, M Thomas

Biggest Bust: R Freeman in round 3

In one league it would be Mahomes. Picked him up off of waivers and he has outscored other QBs by a wide margin. Single handedly winning games and putting a high floor on my team. Also with a decline in the QB position as the stalwarts age he will be a weapon for years to come.

Second league it has to be Conner. His play allowed me to weather Fournette, Michel and Ingram's issues. Honorable mention goes to Kelce. I remember people freaking out after the first game. Outside of Ertz he has been a huge positional advantage. When your TE scores like a weekly Wr1 you are in great shape to win.

League 1: Mahomes easily. This league has all kinds of scoring bonuses and Mahomes is averaging 51.3 per week including 90.0 against the Rams. Insane. I also have Kamara and OBJ who haven't been bad.

League 2: Conner and Gordon.

Weird, but I'm not sure I have one. I'm 11-2 (no one playing tonight) in my $ PPR league, #2 in the league in scoring, but M.Thomas is my only top 5 caliber guy.

I've just played the right combos each week, and had consistent production from almost everyone.

Wilson & Trubisky at QB. J.White, Cohen, Yeldon & Coleman at RB's. Thomas, Allen, Hilton, Sanders & Watkins at WR's. Kittle at TE.

not the last two weeks when i needed him.

Helped me win a number of weeks, and the +1 in the W column I received counts as much wether it came now or beginning of the season.

But definitely hoping weeks 15&16 are huge.

Team 1: MVP = Mahomes (1pt per completion plus 6 point TDs)

Bust = McKinnon

Team 2: MVP = Barkley

Bust = Rodgers (Not a terrible bust, but for finally going QB early it wasn't worth it; I'm going back to my QB rule)

Team 3: MVP = Conner

Bust = David Johnson (Still not terrible, but not worthy of a 1st round pick)

Team A: My RB's as group...Drafted Barkley, McCaffrey and Mixon...grabbed Connor off waivers before the season started. Been clubbing people over the head with them since then. Honorable mention to the collective "Tampa QB" and Kittle.

Team B: Gordon and Conner (who made up for Devonta Foreman going down).

Team C: Conner and the Bears DST

just won first place in regular season which pays out $350, so ill give myself the MVP picking a well rounded team

in all seriousness, Gurley. I had the #2 pick and was going to take DJ, but then Bell went first and couldn't pass on Gurley. Guy was so consistent all season. honorable mentions to Chubb who I picked up of the WW the second I heard the news of Hyde leaving. Juju for the value I got him in the draft

Kamara was my 1st rounder so thats not a surprise MVP

but tbh i managed to pick up jones and connar with late round picks, and got chubb as soon and hyde was traded they moves really got me to the play offs

Kept Bell in the first so drafting Connor saved me. The consistency from Davante Adams has been pretty incredible.

Yeah, it's been very nice getting at least 20 points from him basically every week to this point.

Connor (free agent pickup just before season started)

Elliot has been a beast. I was actually bummed when I picked him at #4 because I wanted Bell or Johnson to fall. Thank the gods they didn't.

Also, Davante Adams has been amazing all year. Tough to argue with that kinda of constant production every week.

Also, Davante Adams has been amazing all year. Tough to argue with that kinda of constant production every week.

Yes, he has!

What's more remarkable is the gauntlet of shut-down CBs (Xavier Rhodes twice, Xavien Howard, Darius Slay, Stephon Gilmore, TreDavious White, Patrick Peterson, Josh Norman) that he's faced and still thrived.