Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

This is a pretty competetive league fockers...

All my handcuff's handcuffs are taken!! :angry:

If you really need them, your wife and I keep one more pair hidden in the back of the bottom right drawer of her dresser.

• Like 1

No.

it's a league with too many roster spots.

No.

it's a league with too many roster spots.

I wouldn't be against a slight tweak to roster size. Maybe cut down to 20 and then the usual 5 round rookie/fa draft. It is pretty slim pickings most of the time.

I wouldn't be against a slight tweak to roster size. Maybe cut down to 20 and then the usual 5 round rookie/fa draft. It is pretty slim pickings most of the time.

Why did you set it up like that? Way too many.

I'm not against downsizing rosters.....but in my experience, smaller rosters mean more weekly free agents of note available, which tends to lessen the needs for trading. There is an element out there that is afraid to make any trade unless desperate, and waiver options eliminate desperation.

If that's directed at me...I didn't have email notification on for trade proposals but I think that had been remedied. :wave:

If that's directed at me...I didn't have email notification on for trade proposals but I think that had been remedied. :wave:

Everything I say is directed directly at you. But everything I say is also directed directly at about 6 other owners as well. :music_guitarred:

• Like 1

Everything I say is directed directly at you. But everything I say is also directed directly at about 6 other owners as well. :music_guitarred:

sorry I typically just skim your posts, if that :wave:

Thats because your offers are redic... and make me want to punch your baby momma Ray Rice style! :mad: