Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Man confronts teacher for putting his grandson & other kids in a dress

Looks like peenie is another one of those you want to keep away from your kids

100%. That chick is whacked. If she had kids, especially any girls, they would be whacked too.

Was the kid in a play or something?

Yeah, he was cast as Scarlett O'hara.

Purple and pink ralph lauren polo shirts were very popular in the 80's. I remember some dooshes wearing a pink one under a purple one with the collars popped.

:wave:

Looks like peenie is another one of those you want to keep away from your kids

I'm sure you're one of those parents who would beat his son if he wanted to become a ballet dancer or play with a Barbie.

Those things have NOTHING to do with gender or sexuality and neither does dressing up for fun in school.

The point is that the color of clothing or style does not change your sexuality.

I think you guys just like to argue with me. Geez...

If you choose to wear it, so be it. For whatever reason, this teacher puts kid against without authorizing it. As sensitive as people are about gender nowadays, only an idiot does this on their own accord.

If you choose to wear it, so be it. For whatever reason, this teacher puts kid against without authorizing it. As sensitive as people are about gender nowadays, only an idiot does this on their own accord.

I was dating this ballet teacher some years back, and for her young kids class she would put each kid in a little princess costume (only for the girls) at the end of class to go up on stage and demonstrate what they learned. One day a mother commented on her dressing up the children. Hinting abuse. She stopped doing that for the kids immediately in fear of legal. The kids were bummed out as that was their favorite part of class. She never dressed the young boys in a female outfit. I wouldn't have dated her if she did.

I was dating this ballet teacher some years back, and for her young kids class she would put each kid in a little princess costume (only for the girls) at the end of class to go up on stage and demonstrate what they learned. One day a mother commented on her dressing up the children. Hinting abuse. She stopped doing that for the kids immediately in fear of legal. The kids were bummed out as that was their favorite part of class. She never dressed the young boys in a female outfit. I wouldn't have dated her if she did.

I dont see a problem with girls in tutus. But Im old fashioned.

I dont see a problem with girls in tutus. But Im old fashioned.

If you ever have a straight male child, get him into a quality professional ballet school. He will thank you for life. Been there, done that. ☺

Would love the backstory and follow up on this.

Was the kid in a play or something?

Yah. A little context would be nice.

They look like 3-4 year olds. Maybe they were playing dress up or something. I'm struggling to find a scenario where someone would force a boy to wear a dress just for sh!ts and giggles.

Yah. A little context would be nice.

They look like 3-4 year olds. Maybe they were playing dress up or something. I'm struggling to find a scenario where someone would force a boy to wear a dress just for sh!ts and giggles.

This seems to be a thread where we all get worked into a froth about SJWs and stuff without knowing anything, then call other people snowflake and stuff.

This seems to be a thread where we all get worked into a froth about SJWs and stuff without knowing anything, then call other people snowflake and stuff.

Ok. So the parent knew it happened multiple days. Which means the kid said something.

So either the kid said he hated it. Or just mentioned it. Either way, putting someone elses young boy in a dress is f'd up. Just don't do it. The teacher did not deny it.

Also note the cross on the wall in the background - very likely a Christian school / daycare.

I'm sure you're one of those parents who would beat his son if he wanted to become a ballet dancer or play with a Barbie.

Those things have NOTHING to do with gender or sexuality and neither does dressing up for fun in school.

whatever sicko, stay away from kids

whatever sicko, stay away from kids

Out of all the whackos on this site, I think peenie would be the most dangerous to a child.

Out of all the whackos on this site, I think peenie would be the most dangerous to a child.

fo sho homes fo sho

Well the proof is in the pudding. I raised a child and she's quite normal.

For all we know the boy grabbed the dress and she didn't want to tell him no for fear the parent wore come in and yell the teacher was discriminating.

You can't win.

• Like 1

For all we know the boy grabbed the dress and she didn't want to tell him no for fear the parent wore come in and yell the teacher was discriminating.

You can't win.

I rarely think this let alone say it, but I think you have had a reasoned view on this one, I cannot find any meaningful fault in your logic of thoughts. And frankly, other than an overly radicalized view of the world, there is every reason to believe that you are probably a pretty fantastic mom

You can't win.

I strongly suspect this is what happened, based on the fact that this is probably a religious school / daycare and the woman on video comes off a lot more sane than the guy holding the camera. Im also suspicious of posting vids like this one without any context and cant find out what happened anywhere online.

Unfortunately some folks just start fulminating about SJWs before even knowing what happened. By the time the facts come out theyll have moved on to another outrage.

I strongly suspect this is what happened, based on the fact that this is probably a religious school / daycare and the woman on video comes off a lot more sane than the guy holding the camera. Im also suspicious of posting vids like this one without any context and cant find out what happened anywhere online.

Unfortunately some folks just start fulminating about SJWs before even knowing what happened. By the time the facts come out theyll have moved on to another outrage.

This. And if that was the case hopefully when he did talk to the administrator they told him "Well you don't have to worry about it ever again because your grandson doesn't go to school here anymore."

Taking a page right out of their dear leaders playbook. Hey, look over here! Look over there now!

You can't win.

Dont you think she would have him his grandson grabbed the dress on his own?

Developing:

The mom is a lez and she has pulled him out of the school.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6463293/Lesbian-mom-pulls-two-year-old-son-preschool-wearing-dress.html

"Bedford said her girlfriend had just dropped the toddler off for the morning when she turned around to say goodbye and saw him pulling on a dress. "

How dare that teacher not stop the 2 year old kid from putting on a dress!!!! Brought to you by the group that thinks gay people shouldn't be allowed to have/adopt children. This thread aged well. :lol:

"Bedford said her girlfriend had just dropped the toddler off for the morning when she turned around to say goodbye and saw him pulling on a dress. "

How dare that teacher not stop the kid from putting on a dress!!!! Brought to you by the group that thinks gay people shouldn't be allowed to have/adopt children. This thread aged well. :lol:

Huh? What group?

How dare that teacher not stop the 2 year old kid from putting on a dress!!!! Brought to you by the group that thinks gay people shouldn't be allowed to have/adopt children. This thread aged well. :lol:

Who could stop them from naturally having a kid on their own? Adoption though? Yeah that shouldn't be allowed.

Good job on the mom though, glad she sees her sick ways and wants different for her son.

Doesn't sound like the teacher gave him a dress and told him to put it on. It sorta sounds like the kid did it on his own and the teacher didn't bother to stop him.

The story will come full circle when we find out mom and gf are decked out in flannels, jeans and wallets with chains.

Huh? What group?

|

|

v

Who could stop them from naturally having a kid on their own? Adoption though? Yeah that shouldn't be allowed.

Good job on the mom though, glad she sees her sick ways and wants different for her son.

"Bedford said her girlfriend had just dropped the toddler off for the morning when she turned around to say goodbye and saw him pulling on a dress. "How dare that teacher not stop the 2 year old kid from putting on a dress!!!! Brought to you by the group that thinks gay people shouldn't be allowed to have/adopt children. This thread aged well. :lol:

I think this show that they are more qualified than most parents.

I think this show that they are more qualified than most parents.

You should really think less often. It's not a good look on you.

Stick to posting other people's thoughts.

I know a gay couple who just adopted a son. One of the dads is ex military. These guys are financially very well off and really solid people. They also adopted a black baby - something a lot of white folks do not want to do. I have no idea how anybody could have a problem with this.

I know a gay couple who just adopted a son. One of the dads is ex military. These guys are financially very well off and really solid people. They also adopted a black baby - something a lot of white folks do not want to do. I have no idea how anybody could have a problem with this.

Agreed.

The whole Hey dad, why doesnt my weiner smell like yours? convo will be a little awkward, but they should be able to work around that.

Weren't you guys literally just saying how stupid it was for parents to give their kids weird names like Abcde or Optimus because it can cause the child to get picked on when they are growing up, etc... well wtf do you think having two dads does anywhere but the crazy West Coast? Poor kids, I'd rather grow up in foster care.

Weren't you guys literally just saying how stupid it was for parents to give their kids weird names like Abcde or Optimus because it can cause the child to get picked on when they are growing up, etc... well wtf do you think having two dads does anywhere but the crazy West Coast? Poor kids, I'd rather grow up in foster care.

:lol: wow

:lol: wow

What? Its unnatural and the one person it effects the most doesn't even get a say in it. All so two gay dudes or two lesbians can feel "normal" poor kid.

Growing up with no parents is better than two parents with vaginas. Not sure I'm following your logic here 90s.