Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Man confronts teacher for putting his grandson & other kids in a dress

Growing up with no parents is better than two parents with vaginas. Not sure I'm following your logic here 90s.

Maybe you should have stayed in school.

Maybe you should have stayed in school.

You can't even quit a message board. Didn't even last one day. Probably not the best guy to give advice.

Growing up with no parents is better than two parents with vaginas. Not sure I'm following your logic here 90s.

Gay couples can't naturally have kids and I don't think it is fair to a child that doesn't have a choice to have all those issues unloaded on them all because the culture we live in is to PC to say its focked up. It's weird, no child would ever choose that if given the choice and I've heard way to many stories of gay couples pushing their ideology onto their kids, which of course they do because it is who they are. You want to be gay? Go for it, I don't care, but stop bringing focking kids into it. Just because its legal doesn't mean it isn't disgusting.

You can't even quit a message board. Didn't even last one day. Probably not the best guy to give advice.

I've seen what have you offer up here. It is grade school level "jokester" material.

Gay couples can't naturally have kids and I don't think it is fair to a child that doesn't have a choice to have all those issues unloaded on them all because the culture we live in is to PC to say its focked up. It's weird, no child would ever choose that if given the choice and I've heard way to many stories of gay couples pushing their ideology onto their kids, which of course they do because it is who they are. You want to be gay? Go for it, I don't care, but stop bringing focking kids into it. Just because its legal doesn't mean it isn't disgusting.

I dunno man. I couldn't disagree more. I find it hard to believe that anyone thinks it's better to be brought up in a broken home/foster care, than a loving home, regardless of what sexual preference the parents have. I also believe that 99% of kids would choose to have a permanent home with gay parents than be in foster care.

I dunno man. I couldn't disagree more. I find it hard to believe that anyone thinks it's better to be brought up in a broken home/foster care, than a loving home, regardless of what sexual preference the parents have. I also believe that 99% of kids would choose to have a permanent home with gay parents than be in foster care.

Here is the base of our disagreement. I think a gay household is a broken home.

Weren't you guys literally just saying how stupid it was for parents to give their kids weird names like Abcde or Optimus because it can cause the child to get picked on when they are growing up, etc... well wtf do you think having two dads does anywhere but the crazy West Coast? Poor kids, I'd rather grow up in foster care.

I grew up in Bumfock, Montana; around 7k population in a county larger than the state of Delaware. There was a kid two years behind me in school who had "two moms". His one mom was my fourth grade teacher. His other mom, his biological mom, was our local mayor for many years. He was student body president, valedictorian, and played D1 basketball on a full ride. He's now a high school principal and has adopted like 8 under-privileged kids from all over the world. He had no problems having two moms and this was in the 70's/80's in a tiny redneck Montana town. I know it might be hard to believe, but most people just don't suck as much as you do. :dunno:

• Like 2

I grew up in Bumfock, Montana; around 7k population in a county larger than the state of Delaware. There was a kid two years behind me in school who had "two moms". His one mom was my fourth grade teacher. His other mom, his biological mom, was our local mayor for many years. He was student body president, valedictorian, and played D1 basketball on a full ride. He's now a high school principal and has adopted like 8 under-privileged kids from all over the world. He had no problems having two moms and this was in the 70's/80's in a tiny redneck Montana town. I know it might be hard to believe, but most people just don't suck as much as you do. :dunno:

It's funny how I never hear these stories from the actual person involved. Only from someone who was removed from the situation completely.

It's funny how I never hear these stories from the actual person involved. Only from someone who was removed from the situation completely.

It's probably because you don't have any friends.

How does this reference anything I am speaking against? This "kid" wasn't adopted and was raised by his biological mother. I am also going to assume he is straight since you never said he was gay. I'm not against this. I'm against two guys/two women adopting a child they have 0 relation to. Go fock yourself creep.

It's probably because you don't have any friends.

Attack all you want dude. I'm very secure with my life and you are empowered zero over me.

Attack all you want dude. I'm very secure with my life and you are empowered zero over me.

Sure seems like I'm living RMFF to me. :banana:

How does this reference anything I am speaking against? This "kid" wasn't adopted and was raised by his biological mother. I am also going to assume he is straight since you never said he was gay. I'm not against this. I'm against two guys/two women adopting a child they have 0 relation to. Go fock yourself creep.

What the fock does adoption have to do with anything? He was raised by two out lesbians. You said having two moms or dads doesn't play anywhere but the west coast. I'm telling you how wrong you are because most people aren't narrow-minded twats like you. Overly opinionated and mind-numbingly ignorant is no way to go through life son.

• Like 2

Ive got peefoam, 12th Doosh and RPs 5 aliases on full tilt in the other thread,

You can't even speak clearly in your reply. Sounds to me like you are trying to be in your little joker mode.

Ive got peefoam, 12th Doosh and RPs 5 aliases on full tilt in the other thread,

You are such a wimp.

What the fock does adoption have to do with anything? He was raised by two out lesbians. You said having two moms or dads doesn't play anywhere but the west coast. I'm telling you how wrong you are because most people aren't narrow-minded twats like you. Overly opinionated and mind-numbingly ignorant is no way to go through life son.

Are you even paying attention or just randomly typing stuff? All I am against is gays adopting nothing else. I even said a last page you couldn't stop a lesbian from naturally having a kid, how could you even do that? You and your kind speak out for transgender rights which is less than a fraction of a percent of the population but I'm the overly opinionated one? You guys are freaks.

• Like 1

Are you even paying attention or just randomly typing stuff? All I am against is gays adopting nothing else. I even said a last page you couldn't stop a lesbian from naturally having a kid, how could you even do that?

I'm paying attention just fine. You have have tried to support your case against gays adopting by saying stupid sh!t like "I think a gay household is a broken home." If you don't want moronic statements thrown back in you face, don't make them.

• Like 1

I'm paying attention just fine. You have have tried to support your case against gays adopting by saying stupid sh!t like "I think a gay household is a broken home." If you don't want moronic statements thrown back in you face, don't make them.

How is it not? Its not a family the way it was intended to be thats for sure. Its my opinion, just like Im sure you think transgenderism or any other perversion like that is a completely normal thing where I think its a weird mental disorder.

Yeah 90s, youre wrong.

Im not going to try to convince you that a gay couple are ideally or equally good as a man / woman couple at parenting. But saying thats worse than foster care? Cmon.

A lot of foster kids are coming from families where parents left or theyre addicts / in jail etc. You cant really think floating around in that system beats having the same two stable parents.

Even if theyre Neil and Bob.

Yeah 90s, youre wrong.

Im not going to try to convince you that a gay couple are ideally or equally good as a man / woman couple at parenting. But saying thats worse than foster care? Cmon.

A lot of foster kids are coming from families where parents left or theyre addicts / in jail etc. You cant really think floating around in that system beats having the same two stable parents.

Even if theyre Neil and Bob.

I was slightly trolling when I said better than foster care.. but I'm 100% serious that I think gay adoption should be illegal and should never be the alternative to foster care.

I was slightly trolling when I said better than foster care.. but I'm 100% serious that I think gay adoption should be illegal and should never be the alternative to foster care.

Yeah, I think that opinion is really ill informed and if youre being serious I hope you change your mind some day.

It's MDC replying. Whatever. This chick has zero sense.

Yeah, I think that opinion is really ill informed and if youre being serious I hope you change your mind some day.

No it's not. The way the laws are on the books right now a transgender couple (a gay couple) could adopt a child and there is no way, not in a million years you could convince me those people are mentally capable enough to raise a child. And they are all just different branches of the same freak show.

1. 90's opinion here is just as valid as yours. You have one anecdote where a kid with two lesbian mothers turned out "OK". Had 90s' posted an article about a gay couple adopting children and then sexually molesting them, would he be correct in expecting you to change your opinion of gay parent households?

2. Why are you so militantly pro-homo on this topic? You once posted here that you didn't see the need to go to church because you didn't want to have some gay guy (presumably the parish priest) tell you how to raise a family. Is homosexuality bad to you and a tool of derision in one instance because it was linked with religion and OK in another because it represents some secular liberal ideal?

1. 90's opinion here is just as valid as yours. You have one anecdote where a kid with two lesbian mothers turned out "OK". Had 90s' posted an article about a gay couple adopting children and then sexually molesting them, would he be correct in expecting you to change your opinion of gay parent households?

2. Why are you so militantly pro-homo on this topic? You once posted here that you didn't see the need to go to church because you didn't want to have some gay guy (presumably the parish priest) tell you how to raise a family. Is homosexuality bad to you and a tool of derision in one instance because it was linked with religion and OK in another because it represents some secular liberal ideal?

1. 90's is dealing in gross generalizations with no type of support. Personal anecdotes are just one way to point out how he is painting them all with a ridiculously broad brush, that is very often wrong. He couldn't change my opinion on "gay parent households" because I have no opinion on "gay parent households" overall. I don't think "gay parent households" are any more perfect or imperfect than hetero parent households, it's just dumb to completely dismiss them based on that one thing.

2. I'm not militantly pro-homo, I'm objectively pro-homo, as in there is no objective reason to exclude them from things like adopting, people's personal prejudices notwithstanding. I have no idea what you're talking about with the rest of that post.

Well sure, sounds like it must've been real tight in there. :dunno:

• Like 1

At least I'm a guy.

ill informed

I can't imagine you being informed at all. What you spew is made up trash.

At least I'm a guy.

You sure bleed from the vag a lot for a guy.

Where did that thread go? You mentally torturing yourself again? Looks like we got a peenie on our hands. Someone got their feelings hurt! :cry: