Sign in to follow this  
Joe Biden is now trying stand-up comedy...

Biden says hes the most qualified person to be president

https://wtop.com/national/2018/12/biden-says-hell-decide-on-presidential-run-within-2-months/

MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) -- Former Vice President Joe Biden says he believes that he is the most qualified person in the country to be president.

The 76-year-old Democrat made his comments Monday to an audience at the University of Montana in Missoula, as he considers a 2020 challenge to President Donald Trump.

Biden says nobody should run for president unless they believe they are qualified. He says hell decide within two months.

Biden says the U.S. cant have four more years of Trump, whom he calls a guy who cant tell the truth.

He says its time for U.S. citizens to remember who they are, shake off political malaise and choose truth over lies, science over fiction.

Biden is touring the nation to promote his memoir. He appears in Dallas on Tuesday.

He says its time for U.S. citizens to remember who they are, shake off political malaise and choose truth over lies, science over fiction.

I don't have to remember who I am. And I do remember that debacle of the last presidency. And I sure don't want to go back to that dumpster fire.

The crap people say when they are selling a book. And who would buy a book by Joe Biden? It's probably plagiarized.

It comes with preteen centerfolds. :o