Sign in to follow this  
purplengold47

Any sneaky WR start in the playoffs?

I'm thin on wrs, i got golladay, boyd, Humphries and fitz. Golladay and boyd got a tough match up this week. I'm thinking of rolling my bench wr for those 2. Ridley, curtis samuel, jordy, callaway, moore, coutee, sheppard all available. What u guys think?

I like Conley because of the offense and being a redzone threat. Another player nobody is talking about is Jordy Nelson. He had a big game last week and should see targets. The Raiders were scheming to get him the ball. I know he disappeared a few weeks and it is risky but there is real upside.

To the op,I like Golladay and I know it’s a tough matchup, but he’s the Lions wr1.

Also I think Ridley might have a good game at the Packers.

I’m with your thought about Boyd and a back up Qb.

But Humphries is a tough one to bench right now he’s been hot lately.

But if I’m rolling with two of them I would play Golladay and Ridley.

Zay Jones is on a tear two of the last three weeks although the one week in between he put up a goose egg vs the Jaguars. There's obviously a risk playing him but he presents tremendous upside with Allen back at QB and two WR's recently released.

I think Chris Godwin could have some sneaky value down the stretch...and he may still be there on waivers in some 10-team redraft leagues. Hes clearly got the talent, now the opportunity is there.