Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Kareem Hunt pile on time

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadspin.com/kareem-hunt-was-a-suspect-in-a-nightclub-assault-in-jan-1830834686/amp

This guy is building a past.

The incident happened at Mosaic Ultra Lounge in downtown Kansas City around 2 a.m. on Jan. 7, shortly after the Titans defeated the Chiefs, 22-21. The unnamed accuser told police that when he approached the group, Atkinson punched him in the shoulder, and though the victim tried to fight back, he was overrun and kicked to the point of unconsciousness by three men, one of whom he identified as Hunt.

He had an interview recently where he owns up to his stuff and admits theres no excuse for it. I really feel for the guy. The kick was a love tap.

Violence has to be dealt with, he should be held accountable within the eyes of the law. He should be allowed to work, and his employer should not be allowed to toss him aside unless convicted of a crime.

Violence has to be dealt with, he should be held accountable within the eyes of the law. He should be allowed to work, and his employer should not be allowed to toss him aside unless convicted of a crime.

This is a very rational thought in a very irrational political/social environment.

Just think about the crap that some people get away with. And then look at what Hunt did.

Perhaps #metoo folks just used a Lettre de cachet

Perhaps #metoo folks just used a Lettre de cachet

Perhaps. Is Jane Fonda still their Queen?

Pro athletes and celebrities are quickly headed to a place where they don't consort with the general public at all except in controlled situations. Neither side appears to be able to handle it.

Video of him hitting/kicking a woman is toxic in this #metoo era no matter how talented he is.

Correct. So what we now do in this nation is allow a group of people to dictate justice for us, that is pretty disturbing.

How dare the NFL issue consequences to employees who commit crimes. :mad:

How dare the NFL issue consequences to employees who commit crimes. :mad:

Troll gonna troll.

The players approved the CBA so this is moot! I want them to practice more but that wont happen either.

The players approved the CBA so this is moot! I want them to practice more but that wont happen either.

True.....

It bugs me that the big win the players got was less practice time. What a load of shlt.

It bugs me that the big win the players got was less practice time. What a load of shlt.

And as a result, teams are racking up penalty flags like crazy.

Working less for the same or more money, that sounds pretty unionist to me :dunno:

Working less for the same or more money, that sounds pretty unionist to me :dunno:

A guy I worked with a while back told me when he was younger he was in a union and worked loading and unloading trucks and other tasks. His coworkers at the time complained to the union that "this guy is working too hard and making everybody look bad". He was forced to slow down his productivity and match the other's output.

Wait... there are those of you that think it's not the employers right to fire someone who hits a woman? FFS.

A guy I worked with a while back told me when he was younger he was in a union and worked loading and unloading trucks and other tasks. His coworkers at the time complained to the union that "this guy is working to hard and making everybody look bad". He was forced to slow down his productivity and match the other's output.

Correct, I had hte opportunity to work with union folks years ago for a few years....some were pretty cool, but for the most part....human garbage...

Wait... there are those of you that think it's not the employers right to fire someone who hits a woman? FFS.

Yes. That and/or they think businesses would only fire an employee because SJWs made a big deal out of it.

Businesses fire people for dumb reasons or no reason all the time. But youre supposed to get fired up about the NFL suspending a millionaire athlete for assaulting a woman.

Muh social justice warriors.

A guy I worked with a while back told me when he was younger he was in a union and worked loading and unloading trucks and other tasks. His coworkers at the time complained to the union that "this guy is working too hard and making everybody look bad". He was forced to slow down his productivity and match the other's output.

I grew up in a very unionized section of NE PA, my friend had this exact experience.

Also, I had a summer internship and was assigned a cube which didn't have a chair. I found an unused chair and wheeled it down the hall to my cube. Big mistake. My boss pulled me aside and educated me that the company had people whose job it was to move furniture.

I grew up in a very unionized section of NE PA, my friend had this exact experience.

Also, I had a summer internship and was assigned a cube which didn't have a chair. I found an unused chair and wheeled it down the hall to my cube. Big mistake. My boss pulled me aside and educated me that the company had people whose job it was to move furniture.

Funny story.

I've been a consultant for a bunch of years going from utility to utility client sites. Some of them have the same type of rules in place. I always find the people that actually have those jobs are crazy serious about them.

NEW YORK -- Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling has been banned for life by the NBA in response to racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation.

NBA commissioner Adam Silver said he will try to force the controversial owner to sell his franchise. Sterling also was fined $2.5 million, and Silver made no effort to hide his outrage over the comments.

http://www.espn.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/10857580/donald-sterling-los-angeles-clippers-owner-receives-life-ban-nba

NEW YORK -- Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling has been banned for life by the NBA in response to racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation.

NBA commissioner Adam Silver said he will try to force the controversial owner to sell his franchise. Sterling also was fined $2.5 million, and Silver made no effort to hide his outrage over the comments.

http://www.espn.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/10857580/donald-sterling-los-angeles-clippers-owner-receives-life-ban-nba

Wrong sport / people / offense / year

Antifa runs around the street physically bullying people and they get left alone. Someone says something another person doesn't like and they get banned for life.

This sounds about right. I mean left.

Saw he was scrubbed out of Madden

I am 100% positive that not even one single black basketball player in the NBA has ever even come close to uttering a racist comment against any white person. :rolleyes:

I am 100% positive that not even one single black basketball player in the NBA has ever even come close to uttering a racist comment against any white person. :rolleyes:

What in Gods holy name are you blathering about :banana:

What in Gods holy name are you blathering about :banana:

I understand you can't make it out. I have seen your posts on this site. Not so clued in...

I understand you can't make it out. I have seen your posts on this site. Not so clued in...

:unsure: