Sign in to follow this  
Canadianfan

Samuel vs Jackson vs Wilson

three potential fantasy playoff waiver wire pickups that could put us over the top. Rank them

1st. Samuel - great offense and conners injury might be worse than they're saying

2nd. Wilson - great receiving skills

3rd Jackson Ekeler still in the way

Ekeler.

I think he will rebound and have the better game this weekend.

Dont trust Pitt to trust any of their Rbs much this weekend.

And I think Wilson is the wild card, but I trust Ekeler more.

Samuals is starting. I don't believe this time splitting with one dimensional Ridley.

With those options I'd go Samuel. Pit loves to go no huddle. That makes it hard to rotate in Ridley since he is not got in the passing game.

I think Pitt sees what Samuels can do because they will need him the next two weeks. They also will get a better feel on their need to draft an rb next year.

Samuel is a solid receiver but limited in rushing ability , Ridley will see 10-12 carries in a lopsided game against the efforts made by the Raiders....I like Wilson over the other RB's against Denver who have given up 120+ yards rushing/per game and also weak defending good receiving backs......

Samuel is a solid receiver but limited in rushing ability , Ridley will see 10-12 carries in a lopsided game against the efforts made by the Raiders....I like Wilson over the other RB's against Denver who have given up 120+ yards rushing/per game and also weak defending good receiving backs......

Ridley is the epitome of limited rushing ability. He prob does see that many carries though

I think Ben chunks it 50+ times. Even with Conner, Steelers are 29th in rushing attempts and 4.2 yds/carry. Chargers are 10th and 4.9/carry. Surprisingly, SF is 7th with 4.7/carry.

For one week I'd rank them:

1) Wilson - least competition

2) Jackson - Cincinnati is one of the worst defenses in the league, plenty of TDs to go around.

3) Samuels - He'll catch some passes but as mentioned Pittsburgh doesn't run the ball much and Ben likes himself some numbers, even if he needs to take his socks off to count past 10.

I think it will be Ridley getting the short yardage work, which equals goalline.