Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Baldwin ROS

Are you guys holding if ur a top squad and will be making the playoffs? Dont know if I can trust him at all unless theres an injury. Gets minny this week, then @ SF and car. Cut him loose for some handcuff insurance or find a way to hold on?

I am holding because he finally appears to be over his injuries, Wilson is heating up like he usually does late in the year, Baldwin went on a tear late last year, the schedule for Weeks 15 and 16 are cake and last but certainly not least, I'll be playing him over Alshon Jeffery.

I am holding because he finally appears to be over his injuries, Wilson is heating up like he usually does late in the year, Baldwin went on a tear late last year, the schedule for Weeks 15 and 16 are cake and last but certainly not least, I'll be playing him over Alshon Jeffery.

Hold him over samuels, if you are a Connor owner?

Who do you have at RB? These questions always come down to roster.

Barkley, Connor, Michel, brieda Chubb and mixon. 10 team ppr with two flexes. I only have cooper, Michael Thomas and Baldwin at wr. Only need to start two. Samuels would be a Connor cuff and a te backup (have kittle).

Lockett and Moore ( and the running game) have cut into his opportunities. It's that simple. A number one in name only. Proceed accordingly

Barkley, Connor, Michel, brieda Chubb and mixon. 10 team ppr with two flexes. I only have cooper, Michael Thomas and Baldwin at wr. Only need to start two. Samuels would be a Connor cuff and a te backup (have kittle).

As a fellow Baldwin, Conner, and Samuels owner, I would personally drop Breida. He's already confirmed out this week. Even if he returns for Week 15, would you really feel comfortable starting him in a semifinal game with his injury history? I would not. Baldwin would be my next drop.

Samuels as a TE is more valuable to you then him as a RB. Barkley, Chubb, Mixon and Michel all start over Samuels at RB. I think dropping Brieda instead makes some sense.

I would agree, keep Baldwin and drop Brienda.

baldwin is still on my team but I have finally started Lockett the last two weeks. and will continue

people need to look at #'s. The stuff Russell Wilson is doing is NOT sustainable. He completed 11 passes last week, 4 of which were for TD's?!? There simply ins't the volume in Seattle to justify holding on to Baldwin. He's the 32nd ranked WR over the last 5 weeks so why is this even a topic? Oh, that's right, because people are hanging onto the name "Doug Baldwin". Move along...

people need to look at #'s. The stuff Russell Wilson is doing is NOT sustainable. He completed 11 passes last week, 4 of which were for TD's?!? There simply ins't the volume in Seattle to justify holding on to Baldwin. He's the 32nd ranked WR over the last 5 weeks so why is this even a topic? Oh, that's right, because people are hanging onto the name "Doug Baldwin". Move along...

12 team leauge that starts 3 wr's makes Baldwin an option. HTH.

12 team leauge that starts 3 wr's makes Baldwin an option. HTH.

I would personally want to be starting Sutton, DJ Moore, Adam Humphries and maybe more over him. So done with Baldwin...

Done with Baldwin also , but to the op I would rather keep Baldwin over Brienda.