Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

Emmanuel Sanders hurt

Just got update the Sanders was helped off the practice field, not putting weight on left leg.

Update: tweet was from @NickiJhabvala, Broncos beat writer for local paper. Fock...Sutton is gone in the league I have Sanders in.

Ugh. Not the way I wanted my Sit/Start decision to clarify itself.

In Jaylen Samuels I trust. :mellow:

drop Justin Jackson for Sutton?

My backs are Fournette, Aaron Jones, Miller, Yeldon, Josh Adams

receivers are Diggs, Edelman, Adams

drop Justin Jackson for Sutton?

My backs are Fournette, Aaron Jones, Miller, Yeldon, Josh Adams

receivers are Diggs, Edelman, Adams

tough question...doesn't seem like you would be using either of them. Which seems like the better block?

opponent next week has both Gordon and Sanders but he has Eckeler also. So I guess its a push, probably wouldn't play Sutton, over either does this mean more TE targets maybe?

Well that sucks. I only have 2 WRs that are my starters, Theilen and Sanders. I have Anthony Miller on my bench, but don't like the matchup with the Rams and he hasn't been doing that great and I just picked up Dante Pettis. Denver will be without Chris Harris, so I am thinking of playing Pettis, but then I would have 2 SF players (Kittle and Pettis). I could throw Jaylen Samuels in at TE instead, but Kittle has been solid.

Got him in dynasty so that sucks, but was to face him round one in a redraft league. Hope he comes back strong 2019. :unsure:

JFC...of course my opponent has sutton. I've run into that all year...guys get hurt opening up opportunities for guys my opponent that week has.

Sutton has done little since Thomas got shipped, though some of that obviously is on Keenum. Denver's Week 15 & 16 opponents are Cleveland and Oakland, which means Denzel Ward and Gareon Conley. At least the kid should get an opportunity.

I dropped D Lewis who I never play anymore and who will now be on Waivers until next week due to his TNF game for Sutton.

Sutton has done little since Thomas got shipped, though some of that obviously is on Keenum. Denver's Week 15 & 16 opponents are Cleveland and Oakland, which means Denzel Ward and Gareon Conley. At least the kid should get an opportunity.

He should see more passes his way but sometimes when a #2 is all of a sudden #1 WR, he all of a sudden gets the other teams top corner. We'll see if Sutton's good or if Sutton's just a big WR. Fingers crossed? Hell yes!

I'm in a 7 keeper $ with 3 IR spots, and my IR was full before this news about Sanders. I'm #3 in the league somehow, but pretty sure an early playoff exit is inevitable.

Thoughts on dropping Sanders in Dynasty? He'd cost me 5th round

32 years old and up against the clock on week 1 2019. yes drop

DaeSean Hamilton is worth an add if you can cut someone. See what happens next two weeks. Has third round draft capital from this year and was a freak athlete at Penn State. Hes gonna man the slot I think with Tim Patrick opposite Sutton

The Tasmanian Devil outta the backfield

:pointstosky:

Ugh. I have a bad feeling that this will be a negative thing for Lindsay

Drop Baldwin for Sutton in ppr?

I would, but i'm a avowed Baldwin hater at this point, so take my vote for what it's worth...

:cheers: