Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

An indian, an African American and a Mexican walk into a bar......

It's entertaining that the people with "white privilege" seem so intent to seek status elsewhere, almost as if its all just bullsh!t, eh?

Well put.

If being white meant entitlement was guaranteed, why do people feel the need to lie about their ethnicity?

Well put.

If being white meant entitlement was guaranteed, why do people feel the need to lie about their ethnicity?

Yeah, the search for votes and social acceptance in the popular community color of the day is nauseating. The libs have lost their minds.

It's entertaining that the people with "white privilege" seem so intent to seek status elsewhere, almost as if its all just bullsh!t, eh?

This might be the dumbest thing you have ever posted here.

I don't think I'll ever understand why people bash Dolezal. She was dedicated.

Please explain to us why those three WHITE liberals are claiming ethnicity they don't have?

Well, theres this:

Doležal was charged by the State of Washington with felony theft, perjury and welfare fraud in May 2018.[20][21] Prosecutors claim that she lied about her assets and was financially secure (with tens of thousands of dollars in donations and other revenue) at the time she was receiving welfare and claiming to be indigent.

And this:

In a November 2, 2015 interview on The Real, Doležal publicly acknowledged for the first time since the controversy began that she was white. She said, "I acknowledge that I was biologically born white to white parents, but I identify as black

And this:

In 2002, Doležal unsuccessfully sued Howard University for discrimination based on "race, pregnancy, family responsibilities and gender, as well as retaliation". Her lawsuit alleged that she was denied scholarship funds, a teaching assistant position and other opportunities, because she is a white woman.[43][105] She also alleged that the removal of her artwork from a student exhibition at Howard in 2001 "was motivated by a discriminatory purpose to favor African-American students" over her

And this:

English journalist Dominic Lawson has ranked Doležal as "the most spectacular example of the growing phenomenon of people posing as victims", which he says is a "consequence of a culture which portrays victimhood as a form of moral superiority".[117]

Probably not, but attacking people when you have nothing else is the standard goto when you lack an argument. Thanks for being predictable.

Probably not, but attacking people when you have nothing else is the standard goto when you lack an argument. Thanks for being predictable.

He's a poosay vegetarian.

FYI: Herbivore is an old indian term for 'Too lazy to hunt'

You can't understand it? Really? And you're calling others dumb?

Well, theres this:

Doležal was charged by the State of Washington with felony theft, perjury and welfare fraud in May 2018.[20][21] Prosecutors claim that she lied about her assets and was financially secure (with tens of thousands of dollars in donations and other revenue) at the time she was receiving welfare and claiming to be indigent.

And this:

In a November 2, 2015 interview on The Real, Doležal publicly acknowledged for the first time since the controversy began that she was white. She said, "I acknowledge that I was biologically born white to white parents, but I identify as black

And this:

In 2002, Doležal unsuccessfully sued Howard University for discrimination based on "race, pregnancy, family responsibilities and gender, as well as retaliation". Her lawsuit alleged that she was denied scholarship funds, a teaching assistant position and other opportunities, because she is a white woman.[43][105] She also alleged that the removal of her artwork from a student exhibition at Howard in 2001 "was motivated by a discriminatory purpose to favor African-American students" over her

And this:

English journalist Dominic Lawson has ranked Doležal as "the most spectacular example of the growing phenomenon of people posing as victims", which he says is a "consequence of a culture which portrays victimhood as a form of moral superiority".[117]

well that does help some vudu. 1st one..welfare fraud..that would obviously be bad..convicted? 2nd, this is mostly what I mean, and the chapter head stuff, she was all in on her life, I just don't see the problem here. Weird for sure, but she seemed to care and be as genuine as possible. 3rd..does anyone here care about that? 4th..its a take, but I don't agree with it. She wanted to be black.

Please explain to us why those three WHITE liberals are claiming ethnicity they don't have?

Wasn't it determined that Warren had Cherokee blood. I didn't think Dolezal claimed ethnicity. Did Beto actually ever make this claim?

Thanks as well...

Thanks as well...

No attacks, you are slipping, I still disagree with you, what is next, name calling? Step up sport.... ^_^

well that does help some vudu. 1st one..welfare fraud..that would obviously be bad..convicted? 2nd, this is mostly what I mean, and the chapter head stuff, she was all in on her life, I just don't see the problem here. Weird for sure, but she seemed to care and be as genuine as possible. 3rd..does anyone here care about that? 4th..its a take, but I don't agree with it. She wanted to be black.

3: she sued Howard claiming she was discriminated against because she was white and that the school favors blacks. A few years later, she identifies as black. Were just chalking that up to cant beat em, join em?

4:is actually in reference to her completely unsubstantiated claims that she was the victim of several hate crimes because she was black. Of course, there were 0 other witnesses and none of her claims held up under further scrutiny.

Hate crimes do exist, but faking them just to create propaganda that suits your cause isnt right no matter how you look at it.

Wasn't it determined that Warren had Cherokee blood. I didn't think Dolezal claimed ethnicity. Did Beto actually ever make this claim?

A. No more than Donald J. Trump. So little that pretty much ALL American Indian tribes are ridiculing her.

B. She sure did. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/25/us/rachel-dolezal-welfare-fraud.html

C. https://freebeacon.com/politics/meet-irish-american-going-mexican-nickname-challenging-ted-cruz/ Beto is a Mexican nickname apparently.

Dedicated to what? From what I have seen she tried to benefit personally by claiming to be a minority. Then when she was called out on it backtracked by said she identified as a minority. I could have missed something and if I did feel free to tell me what I missed.

• Like 1

I felt sort of bad for Warren. My guess is she was told shes part Native American and was proud of that heritage. Harvard counted her as a minority and she let them do it. When the whole story came out she should have just said She was told she was NA and was wrong, the end. Instead she doubled down for some reason.

Why is Beto even here? He never claimed to be Hispanic.

That black girl - I got nothing. That Soul Man shiit is weird.

She wanted to be black.

And I want to be the sole heir of Bill Gate's fortune. To bad we can't decide these things for ourselves though. :lol:

:lol:

Reddit taught me there is actually a name for it. Blackfishing.

And fock Warren. There is a huge difference between thinking you are something and allowing other people to use it to promote you.

Reddit taught me there is actually a name for it. Blackfishing.

And fock Warren. There is a huge difference between thinking you are something and allowing other people to use it to promote you.

This goes to that utter bullsh!t they label as "cultural appropriation" as well, just another thing to use to attack others.....sadly....