Sign in to follow this  
purplengold47

KC signed Kelvin Benjamin

He probably knows some great bbq spots for Andy to try out.

I'm just guessing but Reid probably already has a hotline set up to either Arthur Bryants or Jack Stacks.

Is he worth a roster spot?

Hell. Anyone on KC is worth a gamble. If your sitting on John Ross or Donte Moncrief, why the hell not?

Is he going to play tight end? :dunno:

Maybe RB? ☺ Dude hasn't been the most sure handed receiver of late. Maybe if they just hand him the ball?

More importantly, does this signify that Sammy's foot is expected to be problematic going forward?

KC. Where ex-Buffalo POS WRs go to continue their legacy of being POS WRs.

KC. Where ex-Buffalo POS WRs go to continue their legacy of being POS WRs.

Mahomie changes everything. With defenses keying on Hill and Kelce, a 6' 5" Benjamin in the endzone.

I could see it....

"It was a bad fit from the get-go. If you wouldve put me with any other quarterback, lets be real, you know what Im saying? Any other accurate quarterback like [Aaron] Rodgers or Eli Manning or Big Ben anybody! quarterbacks with knowledge, that know how to place a ball and give you a better chance to catch the ball. It just felt like I wasnt in that position. -Kelvin Benjamin

We shall see. If he blows with Mahomes, then hes done.

Interesting move by KC.

Just don’t know what he will offer.

He can’t catch.

• Like 1

37.0 ppg average to 40.0 ppg average with kelvin should put us over the edge. Time to print those Super Bowl tickets :thumbsup:

So, seriously asking...is this news? I was already weak at WR and just lost Sanders this week. Is Kelvin a swing for the fences move or a wallow in my own feces move?

So, seriously asking...is this news? I was already weak at WR and just lost Sanders this week. Is Kelvin a swing for the fences move or a wallow in my own feces move?

It's a sling feces at the fences move.

It's either going to be in KC or nowhere. If he can't come alive in this offense, he should start seeking out a new career. But even his role on the team is up in the air depending on Watkin's foot problem.

I think his value is greater for KC then for ff.

He will be a option in the redzone, maybe, they still have Kelce.

But the lost of Hunt is why they made this move.

Another redzone option.

Ware isn’t Hunt and won’t be, so that opens the door up for some targets.

Over all I’m not even sure he’s a true upgrade over the WRs they already have.

Looking at my rosters I’m not sure when I would trust starting him, so I’ll pass.

As mentioned, if Sammy's foot issue keeps him out ROY, then he is definitely worth an add. He's proven that he can do it before with Cam, and knows this is his last chance to shine.

I don't envision him having any real fantasy value in the last few weeks. This makes me feel good as a fan, but if you're relying on him at this point you probably aren't in the fantasy playoffs anyway.

I had an open spot, so I nabbed him. Given all the other midland talent left out there, seemed like a decent gamble, that if it pays off, wonderful. If not, no great shakes.

Lamar Jackson is going to run for 500 yards and 12 TDs against that 31st ranked Defense.

Lamar Jackson is going to run for 500 yards and 12 TDs against that 31st ranked Defense.

Let's hope so.

Gotta keep Mahomie slingin' the rock....

Losing weapons. I'm interested to see how they do against Baltimore.

W