Sign in to follow this  
skydiverd

ESPN Fantasy Football scoring snafu this am!

Just looged onto my league this am to see the most epic score correction of all time. Its actually all wrong, and I am hoping ESPN figures it all out soon.

From what I can see, it took the scores from some of the later games of week 13 and doubled them. Josh Adams had 40 carries for 180 yards? Zach Ertx caught 18 passes for 180 yards?

Freaked me out as we are in the middle of a 2 week round 1 and I had a slim 7 point lead, until I woke up this morning to be down by over 16 LOL. I'll take my slim 7 point lead back, thank you very much! Hopefully this is just a quick snafu, but it has affected playoffs quite drastically.

Anyone else seeing this? Hopefully it will be corrected very quickly. Perhpas its just too early and the algorythym is still running, but wow, what a shocker to open up and see this am!

Yep, see the same. Jacked up the standings big time. I was happy I dodged the Fournette bullet last night, to wake up and see I'm playing a totally different (tougher) team now.

Yes it knocked me out of playoffs

Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliot, Josh Adams had points doubled.

My Den D had 8 ints and 16 sacks! Wow

No, apparently they are still having one issue. Reporting that Derrick Henry had 17 carries for 238 yards and 4 TD's yesterday. Not sure why they are reporting 2x his career stats for 1 game but sure hoping they fix it soon.

:dunno:

• Like 2

No, apparently they are still having one issue. Reporting that Derrick Henry had 17 carries for 238 yards and 4 TD's yesterday. Not sure why they are reporting 2x his career stats for 1 game but sure hoping they fix it soon.

lol

:clap: Bravo Sir, Bravo :clap: