Sign in to follow this  
skydiverd

FLex Help - Do or Die!

Week 2 of the 2 week playoff round 1. I have a slim 7 point lead.

Standard scoring

My opponent is stacked (I used to be until I lost Hunt and Connor)

Currently starting:

me opponent

QB Winston Rothlisberger

RB1 Chubb CMC

RB2 Gus Edwards Michel

WR1 Hopkins D. Adams

WR2 Diggs Edelman

TE J. Cook Z. Ertz

Flex: Jaylen Samuels J. Adams

K Zuerlein Prater

Def: SD WA

my bench:

P. Rivers - start him over Winston?

RB - none that are playing..... ughhh

WR - T. Boyd, D. Moore, A. Humphries

I could play one of these receivers over Jaylen Samuels. Should I? I have a bad feeling about this week, as my opponent seems to have an edge everywhere. Losing Hunt and then conner really screwed me at the worst possible time. Ah yes, that's fantasy football. meanwhile our #1 seed has had no injuries at all. Must be nice.

Moore could see a few more receptions without Olsen in lineup & Humphries been rock solid scoring in the last 3 games becoming TB's most reliable receiver, with the Buc's playing the Saints I like him over Diggs.....A bigger Problem could be Edwards, his ankle is dinged-up and if KC's explosive offense is up by a few TD's at halftime he will hardly be used by mid 3rd quarter & most 4th since Edwards is more of a plodder without receiving skills.....

I would only make one change, And that would be Rivers for Winston.

Hmm, interesting takes. I did make the switch to Rivers as the consensus rules there.

That flex spot is tricky. I could also replace Edwards with Jaylen Samuels and roll with 3 WR instead of 3 RB. I admit I've been thinking about trying to get Humphries in, and that would do it.

I know I'll be sweating this one out all weekend long. Diggs being still gimpy could be problematic I may have to make that call on Sunday even though he plays monday.

Winston, in a shoot out @Home vs the Saints. I think LAC will be up early @Home vs. CIN, and will lean on the ground game in the second half, to grind the time.

T Boyd, he's proven he's capable and J Samuels has too many unknowns with S Ridley likely to see many early down carries.

Check mine, please:

http://www.fftodayfo...howtopic=483296