Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 15 FU Thread

Rams Defense.....can't get a single sack or turnover against against a second string Super Bowl MVP QB?

coming into the game I was down 8 with the Rams dst and Greg the leg left. Should have just benched the dst.

F U to me for being the highest scoring team in the regular season, being the second highest scoring team this week, and losing b/c I got a combined 3.4 points from Keenan Allen and Adam Thielen.

F U to me for being the highest scoring team in the regular season, being the second highest scoring team this week, and losing b/c I got a combined 3.4 points from Keenan Allen and Adam Thielen.

Ooooh... That hurts.

Zay Jones.

I liked you better before I knew you seize to exist. A trash can has more function to society than your 1 or 2 catches the past two weeks.

Also F U to kickers and defenses. Apparently I got outscored 34-13 at those positions this week (Butker and Ravens vs Zeurlein and Vikings).

• Like 1

Where to begin this week.

Things started off poorly Thursday when my opponent, in a 10 team league, picked up AND STARTED Mike Williams and almost single handedly outscored my Mahomes-DWilliams-Butker combo.

My FUs go to Aaron Jones (0), JuJu (4), Texans D (9 with Jax on bench at 28) and most importantly to DeaSean Hamilton and me. After the Mike Williams debacle I needed a home run and it was between Robby Anderson, Reuben Foster and Hamilton. You guessed it, I picked door #3 for 5 points. Fock me.

When's the 2019 draft?

Reynolds was an amazing c*ck tease. Aside from 6 or so targets in the end zone (which were all overthrown) he threw in a reversed TD for good measure.

This kind of passion is what the FU thread is all about. An early nomination for you Sir, as our 2018 FU thread MVP.

I second that.

Grateful's epic rants are one of the first things I look for on Mondays. He's in a class of his own on this forum.

Very strange week in fantasy football. My semifinal match up is a back and forth battle coming down to MNF with projected scores of low 130's to high 120's. The other semifinal game is projected high 60's to low 70's with only one player left for each team. Understandably so, the loser of my match up will feel very crappy after tonight.

QB: Luck

RB: Barkley

RB: L. Miller

WR: Allen

WR: Hill

WR: Thielen

TE: Ertz

Flex: Aaron Jones

K: Maher or Rosas

DST: LA Rams

That lineup would've scared even the most optimistic person in the world yet put up a complete dud this week.

This was a bizarre week. 3.4 pts from Keenan Allen and Adam Thielen, but b/c Drew Brees and Curtis Samuel combined for 8 I somehow didn't lose (it doesn't really feel like I won).

We average something like 180 pts per game in our league (only 8 teams, so plenty of good players to go around) and this week the highest score was 162. Lowest was 109. So much for a record offense season.

Brees kept me from making the fantasy championship. 250 yards and a TD or 2 TDs and 100 yards wasnt too much to ask for. Road Brees is not good.... unless he plays Atlanta.

I was projected to beat my opponent (who was done Sunday night) by 20 points heading into the MNF game - Cam Newton only needed to get me 7.17 points to win.

Guess who came up 1.6 points short of the 'ship. Ugh.

Off to the third place game to try and reclaim some of my team's dignity (starting Lamar and benching the crap outta Cam this weekend).

Brees kept me from making the fantasy championship. 250 yards and a TD or 2 TDs and 100 yards wasnt too much to ask for. Road Brees is not good.... unless he plays Atlanta.

It is amazing, honestly. To play like peak Peyton Manning at home, and end of career Eli Manning on the road.